|::|Dreamer of the Week:8|::| - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome answers kevin...πŸ‘πŸΌ
ooo!!! seems like u r in wild passionate love😳😳,  i can feel the heat in ur answersπŸ˜†
Originally posted by riva2987

ooo!!! seems like u r in wild passionate love😳😳,  i can feel the heat in ur answersπŸ˜†

I was incognito until I watch the episode and ready to do my take, but Riva you had to make me come out of stalker-mode! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Sooo Kevin, awesome answers! 

(1) You told me that your first crush was Akesha and you told Riva it's Nadira...Hmmm...Too many girls, perhaps? πŸ˜†

(2) You're short? πŸ€£ (Sorry sorry! πŸ˜›)

(3) Your answer to #26 certainly say you're Gaza! πŸ˜‰ Big up Kartel! πŸ€£

(4) Oh, so you like Promenade Gardens? Achcha...I know what goes on in there! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† (Before you ask/assume I know because I go there too! Shhh πŸ˜†)

(5) Girls are too much problems eh? πŸ˜‘

Haan, I will be back with more questions. πŸ˜ˆ If you're still alive that is! πŸ€£
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
@ Vanny omg! πŸ€£ what a stalker! actually both of them are from primary school.. πŸ˜³ i got so mixed up..but my first crush was really Akesha... πŸ€£

Promenade gardens... πŸ˜ƒ just love that place...a cool romantic place to be and do all the titties 🀣

Won't say no more πŸ˜ƒ

LOL/...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well of course...love is very delicate..its like a tree..if you don't treat it right..it will wither and die.. but as always if you treat it right, flowers will blossom just like love.. but this is petty love..you have to go to the extreme and explore and be wild πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
so dreamer ji, i thought no one is asking u more questions so, i thought i should ask u some more ..
pls answer them truly and innovatively or humurously

1 why ur profile name is this?
2 what is on walls of ur room?
3 what is ur most prized possession?
4 who is ur favourite actress and why??
4.5 do u like jenny winget if yes then why, if no why not??
5 ever done a prank call?
6 what annoys u most ??
7 what is ur weakness?
8 how do u release anger?
9 favourite shopping destination??
10 favourite thing to hate?
11 favourite thought provoking song?
12 what do u get complimented about most?
13 what wil u do if u have lots of time for time pass?
14 why did u answer this questions?
 πŸ€£ Riva!!! The last question is hilarious!!! πŸ€£

Yes Kevin, answer that! πŸ˜›

so dreamer ji, i thought no one is asking u more questions so, i thought i should ask u some more ..
pls answer them truly and innovatively or humurously

1 why ur profile name is this?     Because this is one of my nicknamesπŸ˜†
2 what is on walls of ur room?  Actually nothing but paint πŸ˜ƒ
3 what is ur most prized possession?  My Iphone and Tablet
4 who is ur favourite actress and why??  Amesha Patel - she is quite hot ☺️ I just love her..
4.5 do u like jenny winget if yes then why, if no why not?? Honestly, I don't even know who you are talking about πŸ˜†
5 ever done a prank call?  Indeed, at lessons that would be our major laugh for the day
6 what annoys u most ??  Lies
7 what is ur weakness?  Pride
8 how do u release anger?  Physical most times..sometimes verbally (rare) Sometimes i would keep everything to my self.
9 favourite shopping destination??  Don't really into a shopping so don't have any πŸ˜•
10 favourite thing to hate?   Sissy guys 🀒
11 favourite thought provoking song? Taking back my love
12 what do u get complimented about most?  My looks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
13 what wil u do if u have lots of time for time pass? You won't want to know...πŸ˜† i will give you my second answer..spend time with my girlfriend
14 why did u answer this questions? For the sake of answering them πŸ˜• Oh it was compulsory because i'm in hot seat! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Kevin, for answering all our questions and not throwing dandas! πŸ˜ƒ
aww you are so welcome.. i enjoyed answering both you and riva questions..it was a massive threat..thanks always