Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Haha! ROFL
LOL, today I saw this tweet about RK marrying to someone, else But Madhubala: saurabh tewari ?@saurabhtewari76 RK officially gets married but not to Madhubala...

I was like OMG OMG Shocked Big smile Was so DAMN HAPPY thinking finally RK will marry someone else!! Party
And Madhubala will be alone and have her own life ..Was partying rofl, but then realized he meant VD's real marriage and NOT RK Dead

Sigh. Ouch But if that becomes true!! How great that will be! Day Dreaming

RK with someone else and Madhubala having her own life separate unless it effects trps then don't know. LOL

I will love to see a track like that! Plss CVS give us a track like that! Big smile
Day Dreaming

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

gini12DancingDivaDdSiMi81nai1311_yspishanthi2005Cutie4197NR_786asmi_1310TheDragonLadySnakeEyes_SnowFlakes_-TimeOut--SmexyGhost--WhiteGirl-Little_Mermaid.nehakaribamemad-brokensoul-Sandy-NazcrystalalenaInvisible_WingsArnav90--Udhay--anji-miraTemptations..DreamCatcher.Madhuri53-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When happiness turned into Sadness!:-( LOL!!*note pg23*" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksSNoshinNeutral_MonaSimple-GirlamrithasSagar21_Darling_..Tangled...AbhIyalicious.ForeverForUCrazyGirl.21..Glycerine..

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Haha! ROFL
LOL, today I saw this tweet about RK marrying to someone, else But Madhubala: saurabh tewari ?@saurabhtewari76 RK officially gets married but not to Madhubala...

I was like OMG OMG Shocked Big smile Was so DAMN HAPPY thinking finally RK will marry someone else!! Party
And Madhubala will be alone and have her own life ..Was partying rofl, but then realized he meant VD's real marriage and NOT RK Dead

RK with someone else and Madhubala having her own life separate unless it effects trps then don't know. LOL

I will love to see a track like that! Plss CVS give us a track like that! Big smile
Day Dreaming

Haila, why do you not want madhubala and RK together?? Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas_Darling_

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

hmm i will hate that track. Me not tuning,

Sigh Deepak! I know U always want RishBala to be together, but I don't. It's okay everyone is different! :D

HansaTapori--Udhay--

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Haha! ROFL

Day Dreaming

Haila, why do you not want madhubala and RK together??Ouch

Because that will spice up the show! Right now it's too sweet Sleepy
Anyways, RK is a super star and most of super stars marry twice, so why not him? Day Dreaming
I will love to see a track like that! I want RK to leave Madhubala forever! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

gud nt

Give it a try! May be U will love that track better than this sweet RishBala!   Wink

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansa

Haha! ROFL

Day Dreaming

Haila, why do you not want madhubala and RK together??Ouch

Because that will spice up the show! Right now it's too sweet Sleepy
Anyways, RK is a super star and most of super stars marry twice, so why not him? Day Dreaming
I will love to see a track like that! I want RK to leave Madhubala forever! Day Dreaming

I agree with you that it is too sweet at the moment. Darti hoon, hum sabko diabetes na ho jaye WinkLOL  

What is annoying me at the moment about the show right now is that - when it started, RK's character was larger than life. Now he hardly seems like a big superstar, rather, a tame boy next door Ouch

_Darling_--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.