Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Confusion & Prediction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rahma11

Rahma11

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
New to the forum Tongue Confusion:I was scanning through the topics and noticed a reoccurring topic (may have missed this during an episode) Is Jatin, vihaan's uncle? I remember Vihaan talking to someone on the phone overseas, but don't remember any clarification of who it was (again I might be missing something).

Now onto the prediction, If Vihaan ends up going to India, I think he will be the guy Bulbul is looking for. She wanted someone committed and honest (and I see a lot of people have suggested this), but after this week's episodes, I think Anika will leave Vihaan after she finds out company has gone bankrupt, a broken Vihaan will leave to India, bump into Bulbul, and when Anushka/Anika will find out, Anika will go to all lengths to break Bulbul's trust on Vihaan and ruin her life. 

Also anyone else see Jogi-Bulbul or is it just me?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srividyahvgeek2Arvifan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion & Prediction" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rima1992

Rima1992

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
yaa maybe..and yes Jatin, vihaan's uncle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.