HP Forum's First Chat Club (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 54

Mrs.Dhawan

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.Dhawan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Anyone here?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HP Forum's First Chat Club (Page 22)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Im also done!! Finally!!! [:D/]
I did a trivia game thingy and you?

I played around with Who Wants to be A Millionaire and made it a bit different into Who Wants to be a Trillionaire. Wink

Mrs.Dhawan

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.Dhawan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Im also done!! Finally!!! [:D/]
I did a trivia game thingy and you?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006600">I played around with Who Wants to be A Millionaire and made it a bit different into Who Wants to be a Trillionaire.Wink</font>
Nice!!! Thumbs Up
Man i wish we can edit pms cuz my color for the font didnt come out for the title

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Nice!!! Thumbs Up
Man i wish we can edit pms cuz my color for the font didnt come out for the title

You know what I did to make sure it was all good...I kept PMing myself until everything was set according to how I wanted it and then I replied to that, changed the username from myself to crazycreative and done. Thumbs Up

Mrs.Dhawan

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.Dhawan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Nice!!! Thumbs Up

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300ff">You know what I did to make sure it was all good...I kept PMing myself until everything was set according to how I wanted it and then I replied to that, changed the username from myself to crazycreative and done.Thumbs Up</font>
Awww you smarty pants!!!! Man i should have done that!! Ughh oh well LOL hopefully I still get in!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Awww you smarty pants!!!! Man i should have done that!! Ughh oh well LOL hopefully I still get in!

I doubt they'll reject you for a small color issue. My task 2 thread...the font became regular even though I had changed it to Comic Sans MS and yet it still worked out. Wink

Mrs.Dhawan

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.Dhawan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0099">I doubt they'll reject you for a small color issue. My task 2 thread...the font became regular even though I had changed it to Comic Sans MS and yet it still worked out.Wink</font>
True!!

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hey can anyone explain how do you put on pics in your signatures?????
Also how to make siggies for your ffs???!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top