Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India Forum News starts right here (Page 5)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EjazLover143

heres ur daily horoscope....

Aquarius

Daily Horoscope
May 14

Gemini

Every now and then, we all need to let loose and have some fun. That's not an uncommon state of affairs for you -- after all, 'variety is the spice of life' is your sign's motto, and it didn't happen by accident. At the moment, however, you'll be even more freewheeling, optimistic and ready to play than you usually are. There's only one thing to do: Gather the troops around you and organize an absolutely unforgettable party.

This Is IF-Horoscope Reporter Signing off...Goodbye!Big smile

thanx for  my horoscope hinnu!!! so who wants to be my troops? LOL

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Big smilelol i will i will!!!!
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 7:38am | IP Logged
theek hai hinnu...you are the first member of my troop! LOL btw jassi (jasleen never PMd me ydayCry meri mummy kaun hai?LOLLOL

Edited by jem1299 - 14 May 2005 at 7:40am
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
im ur momSmile
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Sry guys i'm late but here i am

GALACTIC!!! REPORTING FOR SPORTS NEWS!!!

READ ALL THE LATEST NEWS RITE HERE!!!

• First for all Cricket fans....
  1. No India Matches goin on but the hunt for the Coach of the Indian Team is in Full Swing. There are 4 contenders: Mohinder Amarnath(India), Tom Moody(Australia), Greg Chapell(Australia), Desmond Haynes(West Indies--last minute replacement for Sandeep Patil)Board sources said that while skipper Sourav Ganguly favoured Chappell, two other senior members of the team, vice-captain Rahul Dravid and Anil Kumble, preferred Moody.
  2. Shoaib Akhtar or Actor???--Mahesh Bhatt has supposedly signed on Shoaib Akhtar to play the gangster in his new movie. Wat do u guys think?? Good Choice?? He may need an alternate profession as he's not been included in the Pak team yet again.
  • Soccer News!!!
  1. Premier League---The Blues have done it after 50 yrs!!! Chelsea won the English Premier League with the high total of 94 pts
  2. La Liga---  Barca ready to clinch Championship!!Barcelona stand poised to take the Spanish title for the 17th time and only need to beat Levante on Saturday.
  •  TENNIS TALES!!!
  1. Top seed Maria Sharapova, bidding to become world number one for the first time, defeated fellow Russian Elena Bovina 6-2, 6-2 to reach the semi-finals of the Rome Masters on Friday
  2. World number one Roger Federer sent a signal that he is in the mood, shape and form to challenge for the only Grand Slam title he has yet to win when he won a repeat of last year's Masters Series final in Hamburg.Federer did that with a 6-4, 7-6 (7/3) win against Guillermo Coria.

THATS ALL IN THIS EDITION FOLKS!!! HOPE U LIKED IT!!

PLZ TELL ME IF U WANT ME TO UPDATE ANY PARTICULAR SPORT COZ I UPDATED THE ONES I THOUGHT WERE MOST POPULAR!!

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

DJ Jenny is Back in da HOUSE !!!

DJ Jenz will take a bit more time, so Next post comes by.. expect it to be the Latest SPY NEWS!! Spy_Gal section only on the same channel , same news , India-forum news!! Catch ya all laterz!!

*Sorry This time , couldn't add a footage of Behind the Scenes as its become a lot popularLOL so will take time to adjust!! Wait for todays Chap Chapatti News and what happened to Jenny last week, the whole week , so wait up!! Also theres some real Embarrasing Behind the SCENES, which I can't reveal coz I need PermissionLOLCryLOLBut don't you Worryz coz No matter how hard they stop me, They will give up in da end!!LOL*

Your Favourite DJ Jenny aka Spy_Gal#Jenny2005 will be back with your ultra Fave Behind dA $cene$ and Chap chapatti News!!

SPY_GAL unit, Jenny!!

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Weather man(wo) is here :-

US Current Weather

It really feels Chilly on the JJKN section but very warm in the member lounge. It is raining heavily in TD scetion (Disha and Dk tears ) and rest all seems to be fine. Some places might see heavy storm but it is okay as it is NATURE right!!b

Brought to you by PujaS

Edited by pujas - 14 May 2005 at 3:00pm
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

thanx guyz gr8 thanx4 all news

n jen sis why do i only have a couple of lines behind the scenes th@ 2 4 giri bruvz coffee. i am so much more talkative then th@ jen u should know th@ by nowLOL

Go to top