Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India Forum News starts right here (Page 36)

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Thanx jenny for adding me in story once again!Smile i like the part, it was gr8!!Big smile

I m waiting for nx part assuming tht i m still in story!!!Tongue

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Hello good evening everyone!!!!!

Our very sweet mod Sai is backHug...Welcome back Sai!!!!!!!!!

Missed u yaaaaar....who told that know one remembered u?Angry..Tumhare bina yeh IF suna suna lag raha thaCry

Thats all news castLOL

Signing off,

cutereems....no cohost for meLOL

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Aquarius

There's a wise elder in your life with some valuable advice. Are you listening? Before you dismiss their sage words, put aside any biases you might have and really listen to what they're trying to impart. The honesty and perspective of what they have to offer will not only astonish you, but it may have a direct impact on what you do. Learn to accept help and advice in whatever forms they manifest in your life.

Aries

Someone's sending you definite signals right about now, and we're not talking radio waves here, either. Nope, someone's definitely giving you a romantic, love-lifts-us-up-where-we-belong kind of vibe, and you're not quite sure what to do about it. Well, first of all, go ahead and enjoy the attention -- let's face it, you're quite a cutie. The next step is easy: If you're interested, flirt right back. If not, decline politely and graciously, then send them on their merry way.

Cancer

There's an awfully big difference between being 'nice' and being 'kind.' Usually being 'nice' involves saying yes to a whole bunch of stuff you don't actually want to do in order to get everyone to like you. Being kind, on the other hand, usually involves thinking independently and about the long term, and saying 'no' to something when you know it's just going to mean more fuss and trouble in the future. So which would you rather be? Nice or kind? The choice is up to you.

Capricorn

Ever flip through a magazine and feel sort of ... overwhelmed by all that glossy perfection? Well, you should -- especially when you consider the hours and hours of lighting, makeup, photography, retouching, cropping and work that went into producing them. Don't let all those airbrushed pages trick you into feeling badly about yourself. Your own life has flaws and imperfections, yes -- but it's a heck of a lot more fun.

Gemini

Someone thinks you're awfully cute. In fact, you might be making the hearts of more than just one someone go pitter-pat. This is obviously not a problem, unless you happen to be one of the shyer types of the zodiac and uncomfortable with being the center of attention. If that's the case, take a cue from one of your more brash astrological cousins when they're feeling low energy: flash a movie-star grin, wave to the crowd, and then scamper back into the VIP room.

Leo

Good musicians know that there are two keys to learning to harmonize with another player: listening and tuning your instrument. Right now, you're trying to get in step with certain circumstances in your life. Don't try to impose your viewpoint or goals on the situation, though -- that's a sure-fire way to throw everyone off key. Instead, take a cue from those master musicians -- take a step back for a moment, listen to the voices around you, and then join in.

Libra

The trick to being happy is learning to want the right things. The funny thing about the universe is that once you learn what the right things for you are, very often you start to receive them (especially if you remember to say please and thank you -- the stars are suckers for good manners). So why not take a moment or two everyday and do some soul-searching about your real desires? You can get 'em if you really want.

Pisces

Rushing into something because you're feeling pressured is no way to go, especially if the decision is one that affects several areas (not to mention several people) in your life. Get the perspective of some professionals and the wisest folks you know. In the end, however, the decision is still up to you. So go somewhere private and make sure you have some time to contemplate your choices. Next, get very quiet and think about which path you should take. Your intuition will do the rest.

Sagittarius

Timing is crucial, especially now. So if you've got an important request to make, choose your moment. While that means not hitting your boss up for a raise after she's just gotten back from the dentist and has a mouth full of Novocain, it means also not hesitating for too long and losing your momentum. You won't have to calculate things that closely, though. Just stay alert and don't miss a trick. You'll know the right moment when it happens.

Scorpio

Luck may be a lady, but she can also be a mite fickle when you're playing with big numbers or deals. And she's ever so polite about it, but she's definitely got other matters to attend to at this moment in time. So hold off on sealing the deal or taking a huge risk. Now is the time to fall back on your other gifts. You know, just those inconsequential things like your brains, charm and uncanny ability to know exactly the right thing to do or say in any situation.

Taurus

Remember how your mom always told you not to gulp your food or you'd choke? That's great advice to apply to all areas of your life right now. You might be in such a rush that you're missing all the things that actually make life worth living: good conversations, long walks outside, seeing the funny faces people make when they're waiting for the bus, and, yes, good food. Learn to appreciate all the wonders, big and small, that make up your everyday life.

Virgo

You feel like you have all the answers, but everyone around you insists on asking the wrong questions. What gives? This might be a simple case of marching to a different drummer. Accept the circumstances for now, and don't try to force anyone to dance to your rhythm -- and that means that you shouldn't go around singing someone else's tune, either. In this moment, the wisest thing to do is live and let live. They'll come around sooner or later.

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_fan

WELCOME TO IF news

awesome update jenny toooooo good

will post more news after this break

lols

we need some funds LOL

Bhaiya, I dont wanna be making a show, I WANNA MAKE A BOOK OUT OF IT!!!!LOLThanks bro!!!
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! *MWAH MWAH* TANA (Only in fan wayLOLTongue)

Special messages to people:

Cutie di: Do you mind if I add you to story?
Mamma: WHERE ARE YOU!!
Mom: MOM, MOM , Please tell mamma not to talk about my MarriageTongueWink And dont worry, I'll be back before the Concert!!
Papa: kEEP ME INFORMED OF WHAT GOES ON
Hinnzu: PLEASE, Aashi ke saath shaadi maat Karna!! woh mera Bhai hain!!
Aashish: BHAIYA , PLZ dont, dont!!BTW you wont even get 50 kidsLOLTongue
Galactic: Yaar, chalte hain Madrid ke liye, Main tumhe plane mein batati hoon ke kya howa ...
Megha: BHABHI!!! App Maternity Leave paar hain!! Good luck, MUNI Hogi!!!(IN THE STORY DUH:)
Samie: WHERE ARE YOU?? No Reply since DAYS!!
Phoenix Bhaiya: BHAIYA!! Its been more than 2 month actually 3 months of your not here!!

tO ANYONE: Can someone tell me whats going on in the News? I've seriously lost track due to my Story/Script writing Tongue

To Everybody: PLEASE TELL ME WHO WANTS TO BE IN THE STORY, THANKS!!

To Some one specialTongueWink

i LOVE YOU K_FANLOL Thanks for EVERYTHING!! especially for.....for....for....BEING MY BRO!!!LOL

BTW , I've made up a song for My story, BUT I will only post it after my Mom approves itLOL

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Kaisa Yeh News Humara Hain

Kaisa Yeh Zindagi Humara hain

Yahan to ek anoki Kahan hain

aisa yeh Zindagi Humara Hain

Giri to Jenny aur Hinnzu ke Papa Bane

Bas aur Sai unki Biwi Howe

Teen teen BETTE HAIN

Ek Bahu aur potta hain

doh doh Betti Bhi Hain

Sai ne to Abhi se shaadi kiya

Phir bhi woh Bas ke pati ke piche padi

woh bhi Sai ka ex pati, Divorce kiya

Taab woh phirse lauti

Hinnzu, aashish ke piche padi

Maga usne Ejaz ke saath Shaadi Kiya

Galactic aur Jenny Footballers Hain

Jenny ki shaadi Majboran honne wali hain

Galactic to Raul se Mohabat Karti hain

Woh Dono bhi bahar jatte hain

Woh dono ek dosre se pyar karte hain

paar unki shaadi kaise hogi

kyunki Koi inka sochta nahin

Giri fasa dono side mein

ek ex aur recent hai

kaun banega uske recent aur future?

aur kaun banegi sautan?

Dekhna maat boolna BTS

Yahan to 4 zindagi ka sawal hain

Hinnzu ab kya kare?

Kya howa ke uska Miscarriage howa

Ejaz ka accident aur usme Sahil

OOOOOOOOOOO....BECHARA SAHIL!!

Behchara....Bechara...BECHARA SAHIL.....

Bechara Sahil ...woh to Ji te Ji Maar Gaya

Kaisa yeh News Humara Hain

Kaisa yeh News Humara Hain

YEHI ZINDAGI INDIA-FORUM NEWS PAAR HAIN!!

How is the song guys????

Jenny

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
greatttt!
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

aww my sis

u are the best ..i am so lucky to have ya

awesome song and we all love ya

tumko khush dekhkar main  bahut khush huan

yeh aankh bhar aai to fir kya huan fir kya huan.

sai is back and so has happiness i gues

ami is back as well

cutie isdoing great

iam running

will get ya ll more new s

bye

giri

Go to top