Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India Forum News starts right here (Page 22)

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Some entertainment news

India TV responds to government notice
[India News] New Delhi, March 25 : The government has asked the television channel India TV whether its expose showing MPs secretly videotaped in the company of alleged sex workers does not violate the code of decency.
A day in the life of Nikhil Kapoor:
His employer sacks him for being HIV-positive because everyone in the office is petrified. What can Nikhil do? He smiles weakly and disdainfully wonders if he isn't the one with real cause for concern.
There is no reason for one to criticise SRK
There is no denying the fact that Shah Rukh Khan is one of the biggest stars of Bollywood today, not just in India, but worldwide.
Indian romantic actor Gemini Ganesan dies
[South India, Cinema News] CHENNAI, India, March 22 : The actor known as India's king of romance, Gemini Ganesan, who appeared in more than 200 films, has died at age 84, the BBC reported Tuesday.
Bullock 'Armed' for 'Miss Congeniality 2'
Sandra Bullock in "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous." (Frank Masi, Warner Bros. Pictures/AP Photo). By BUCK WOLF.
Fingerprint shown in Jackson case
A fingerprint on an explicit magazine said to belong to the brother of the boy accusing Michael Jackson of abuse has been seen by the jury at his trial.
HK Entertainment Expo boosts movie market Chef stirs up Holi songs for South African Indians
Chef Krish Reedoy, a former Mauritian settled in South Africa for the past decade, singing has become more than a habit. Reedoy, a chef in Sun City, has just launched a set of three CDs - one on Holi songs <B>...</B>
Abdul dodges jail in Calif. hit-&amp;-run
Good thing for Paula Abdul that fellow "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell doesn't dispense justice at traffic court.
HK Entertainment Expo boosts movie market Virtuoso steeped in music
V. Balsara, synonymous with the sound of music in the city, died on Thursday afternoon. The legendary pianist and composer was 83.
Holi Thoughts
"Do me a favour, let's play Holi," Akshay Kumar urges Priyanka Chopra in Waqt: Race Against Time. Just over a year ago the indomitable Amitabh Bachchan threw heaps of 'abeer' and 'gulal' on Hema Malini in Baghban.
Whitney back in rehab
A year after her first reported stay in rehab, Whitney Houston has again checked into a rehabilitation facility, The Associated Press reports.
When least expected, the evil sequel attacks
The scariest part of "The Ring Two" is not the derivative plot, or the nonsensical ending, but the frighteningly complete degeneration of Rachel Keller's (Naomi Watts) believability as a character.
Entertainment ; Crooner Crowe goes solo!:
[Entertainment News] Sydney, Having some spare time on his hands because of the postponement of the filming of his latest movie, "Eucalyptus", Hollywood actor Russel Crowe is recording a solo album.
HK Entertainment Expo boosts movie market Sony to launch new musical
With an eye on broadening prime time viewing, Sony Entertainment Television today announced the launch of its new musical serial Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai.
Rumours of affair with Tarun upset me: Aarti
HYDERABAD: Patients at Apollo Hospital witnessed an unexpected flurry of activity as the media descended on the hospital in full force after actress Aarti Agarwal who attempted suicide, was admitted there.
HK Entertainment Expo boosts movie market Box office looks up to 'Tango Charlie'
[Bollywood, India News] Mumbai, March 25 : After a spell of no releases, the box office is once again looking up - thanks to "Tango Charlie", "Zeher" and "My Brother Nikhil" that will be released Friday, right ahead of Holi.
Costner's daughter taught him how to propose !
[Entertainment News] Washington, March 24: Kevin Costner successfully managed to make a marriage proposal to wife Christine Baumgartner; thanks to his teenage daughter Lily.
Queen of Bollywood Setting Sights on US
Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai poses during a promotional event in Bombay, India, May 28, 2004. She is trying to make the transition from Indian sensation to Hollywood star.
Race reversal in 'Guess Who' keeps things breezy and funny
Guess Who: Comedy. Starring Bernie Mac, Ashton Kutcher and Zoe Saldana. Directed byKevin Rodney Sullivan. (PG-13. 97 minutes. At Bay Area theaters.

HK Entertainment Expo boosts movie market
The Entertainment Expo Hong Kong 2005 has drawn additional film buyers and dealers to the city,giving a boost to the Hong Kong movie market.

Thats it for rite now!!!! will be back with sum more   

Edited by luving_gal_neha - 20 May 2005 at 1:52am

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Btw , i got some more Hp news .

Half-Blood Prince available for the blind on July 18

Thanks to a little magic from Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic (RFB&D), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be available to RFB&D members at virtually the same time as the book is released internationally.

According to Annemarie Cooke, the Sr. External Relations Officer for RFB&D, the latest title in the Potter series from author J.K. Rowling will be recorded in a marathon session by a team of RFB&D employees on July 16, the day the book is released, so that RFB&D members will be able to read the guaranteed best-seller at the same time as their friends and peers.

RFB&D's accessible audiobook is expected to be available the morning of July 18 on RFB&D's AudioPlus CDs and RFB&D's Classic Cassettes(tm). For RFB&D members who have activated an online account, pre-orders of the title are being accepted immediately at www.rfbd.org. For those who aren't online, pre-orders may be phoned in to RFB&D's member services at 800-221-4792.

Also, RFB&D and longtime partner Telex Communications are working collaboratively on this project by offering the compact and portable DAISY-compatible Telex Scholar CD player at a special price of $199 for members who order Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on CD between June 1 and July 31, 2005.

Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic has been in operation since 1948 (then known as Recording for the Blind). There are now more than 104,000 titles in their library, and today RFB&D has a volunteer force of more than 5,800 volunteers who added 4,627 titles to their library in the year 2004. Their motto is "Education is a right, not a privilege."

Devon Murray updates his blog

Devon Murray (Seamus Finnigan) has updated his blog, including details about his trips to Australia, New Zealand and Milton Keynes.

Here's the blog-

Hi Guys,
Hi again everyone,
I know its been quite a while since I updated but as you know I've been away & since I got back I've been working with my horses!
Well, my trip was absolutely amazing!!! I fell in Love with New Zealand & plan to return for a much longer stay in the future!
I got to go on some T.V. programmes both in the north & south islands & everyone was so nice. I didnt get much time to see a lot of Australia but enjoyed meeting so many nice people there so I think I'll defo have to return there also & see more of the country.
I was a guest of my friends Daniel Logan & Ray Parks, who played "Bobo Fett" & "Darth Maul" respectively in the "Star Wars" movies,at a fantastic Convention in Indiana!It was a real blast & I also got to hang out with some Great actors & actresses over the week long event.
Collectormania in Milton Keynes was once again great fun & it was cool to meet up with Tom Felton,Jamie Waylett,Christian Coulson, Jamie Yates etc.
I've been trying to catch up with whats been happening with family & friends while I've

been away. It feels like I've been gone for years!!!
As You can imagine, there was
quite a build up of snail mail for me when I got home but I've read all of them & the next step is to start replying to them all so please be patient,I promise I will reply but it may take a bit longer OK?
This is also a very busy time for me with the horses & I've naturally fallen behind with my equine studies but I much prefer to work with the horses than learn about them so I'm in no big hurry to get back to the books!
I will do my best to post some photos as soon as possible & update as often as I can.
Well, gotta go for now guys.
Thanks for all your patience & kind comments.
Your friend.
Devon.

ok , byeblogSmile

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged

welcome to the If news

good morning everyone

i welcoem ya with cohost awesoem sai nd awesome samie

well news for today spy_galjenny2005 is huge hit and its has gives our news to get an benchmark thansk jenny awesome job

misha is as awesome as ever with her harry p[otter news

we are grateful to have her in our team

awesome mishaClap

cutie is doing great too

well for weekends our tram will cohost and also for the coming week as i am out .....

will chip in as soon as i can .

take care

bye

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hey everyone,
Welcome to I-F Music News!

Latest Albums released:
Silsilay, Paheli, Parineeta, and Bunty aur Babli!

My fav songs from these albums:
Paheli ........ Dheere Jalna
Parineeta ..... Piyu Bole, Kasto Mazza
B aur B ....... Dhadak Dhadak, Chup Chup Ke
Silsilay --> havent heard it yet! Unhappy

So leaving you with a song from B aur B:

chote chote shehro se
khali bore dopehro se
hum to jhola uthake chale
barish kam kam lagti hain
nadiya madham lagti hain
hum samundar ke andar chale
o ho ho hum chale hum chale oye ramchand re
hum chale hum chale oye ramchang re
dharak dharak dhua udaye re
dharak dharak siti bajaye re
dharak dharak dhua udaye re
dharak dharak mujhe bulaye re

Will find more exciting music news and keep you guys updated!
Signing off for now, your sweet Jelly Belly!
Bye!
Tongue
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

welcome 2 i-f update

I welcome u with giri n sai

news 2day

New forum opened called Debate Mansion so check it out

Mystica has been promted 2 ed of the forumz

Bluepink has been promoted 2 coolbie 4 cid forum

n last but not least misha is appraching or has approched the 5500 mark so congratz 2 u threeSmile

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

braeking news

our beti ran away with ejaaz khan Cry

i told her we wil laloow hertomarry ejjaz khan but he has to get kashish but she refused na ran offCry

the tears are for her and not for not meeting kashsihCryWink

our beti is hinna ..help us

missing missing

anyones knows her pleas econtact sai nd me ..or our awesome team

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Guys, Guys, Sorry, Can't post in PART 6 today as Im still working on it, On Fridays, I won't post but I will post the other days of the week. Hope you all can Undertand.
                     Jenny
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_fan

braeking news

our beti ran away with ejaaz khan Cry

i told her we wil laloow hertomarry ejjaz khan but he has to get kashish but she refused na ran offCry

the tears are for her and not for not meeting kashsihCryWink

our beti is hinna ..help us

missing missing

anyones knows her pleas econtact sai nd me ..or our awesome team

KYA!! Sahil, Where is Eijaz jiju?!!! Hinnzu!!! hai, Main chachi baan ne wali ti aur Hinnzu Baag gayi!!! Thank god atleast Im still the youngest!!LOLTongue

Go to top