Members Lounge

India Forum News starts right here - Page 22

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
jenny sis, i just read the part you posted y'day. sorry i am sooo slow sometimes ****sai smacks herself on the head*** 😆
One word dear marvellous. You are very creative.

and also cute didi, arey abhi himself wrote it 😳 he said i wanted to get a permanent tatoo saying i love sai but i said awww dear, u dont have to do that much, just write i love sai on every shirt of urs 😆 see how much he loves me 😳

this is sai reporting for indiaforums news about her love life 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sai14

jenny sis, i just read the part you posted y'day. sorry i am sooo slow sometimes ****sai smacks herself on the head*** 😆
One word dear marvellous. You are very creative.

and also cute didi, arey abhi himself wrote it 😳 he said i wanted to get a permanent tatoo saying i love sai but i said awww dear, u dont have to do that much, just write i love sai on every shirt of urs 😆 see how much he loves me 😳

this is sai reporting for indiaforums news about her love life 😆

LOL! Thans di!!
samie thumbnail

o so jenny is hospital but jazmine isnt???????????😕im a little confused i thought both were u???????????

jazmine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samie

o so jenny is hospital but jazmine isnt???????????😕im a little confused i thought both were u???????????

lol wait till part 8
popkurn thumbnail

All I am hearing is Ravuz is married to SRK! 😲...mera kya hoga? Ravuz di! tumnay kya keeya!😭...humara srk lagay?😭 vapse dayoo mera srk😆 tumkay paas 2 din haay!😆

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi everyone ! how's life?E3 Insider😉

Today's Harry Potter news

New 'Goblet of Fire' picture

'Secret' HBP plant in Germany

The Sun  are reporting that Forty guards — backed by CCTV cameras — have been brought in to scan production lines at a secret Potter plant in old East Germany.

They've also included a manipulated shot of 'Harry' holding the book. The picture used is one of the hi-res images that WB previously provided us with from the film 'Goblet of Fire'.

Farewell Harry – Rowling looks to new life of crime

HER children's books have helped to amass a fortune of 500m. Now J K Rowling is considering her literary options as an author of adult fiction.

With the seventh and final Harry Potter book to complete, Rowling, at 39, is contemplating her future as a novelist.

< =text/> NI_MPU('middle');

Last week she teased fans by disclosing that, although she had several unpublished works "languishing in drawers", she might write something "completely different".

She has a strong interest in crime fiction and would be a successful writer of detective novels, according to her friend Ian Rankin, the writer.

The creator of the Inspector Rebus books said: "I know she is a crime fiction fan, so I would love it if she went on and wrote a crime novel. I think the Harry Potter novels are whodunnits anyway. There are lots of red herrings and mystery. As long as she doesn't set it in Edinburgh I'll be quite happy."

Rowling, who is joint 96th in The Sunday Times Rich List, has voiced fears at being typecast as a children's author. More than 270m Potter books have been sold in 62 languages.

"AA Milne tried to write adult novels and was never reviewed without the mention of Tigger, Pooh and Piglet," she said recently. "I would imagine the same will happen to me. That's fine, my shoulders are broad enough."

Rowling has written two unpublished adult novels and is keen to return to a "liberating" mystery project she worked on between the fourth and fifth Potter books.

"I was writing something else for a while, which was great. I might go back to that," she said.

Danuta Keane, a former editor of the Bookseller, the publishing trade magazine, said she feared Rowling might struggle to master the demands of more complex, adult emotions in her work.

"I think her first novels were the most successful, before she had to start dealing with teenage emotions. They were much tighter. The last one felt a bit flat. But she is still a great storyteller and adult fiction badly needs good storytellers."

Keane added that Rowling might struggle to carry many of her existing readers with her. "It will be interesting to see if she attracts a big following after Harry Potter. It can't be taken as a given."

Last night a spokeswoman for Rowling refused to be drawn on which genre she intended to pursue. "It is far too early for her to comment in any detail about what she will write next," she said.

New GoF video game pictures

E3 Insider have published three new high quality stills from the video game based on the film 'Goblet of Fire'. They depict the trio in various stages of the game.

New Katie Leung pics

Some new pictures of actress Katie Leung (Cho Chang) were recently published in a Hong Kong magazine.

Harry Potter Comic Strip

That's all for today.

bye

take care

misha

Edited by misha - 18 years ago
jazmine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samie

whenz th@ jenny??????????

soon, today
jazmine thumbnail
Aaj Koi baat nahin? Jenny ka story ke liye itna Intazzaar!! I neva knew I was famous then I thought!! More famous!!😆
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh

All I am hearing is Ravuz is married to SRK! 😲...mera kya hoga? Ravuz di! tumnay kya keeya!😭...humara srk lagay?😭 vapse dayoo mera srk😆 tumkay paas 2 din haay!😆

Dekha, maine kahaa tha naa! SRK mera hai, tha aur rahega! 😃

kripawgr thumbnail

Welcome To IF news .

I am on vacation so was late to post

lols ravuu and priya.

jenny sis u were super hit with valentines day and now u are diva

lols u are awesome sis i told ya so many times add it one more time there

signing off

I will post news tom

misha awesome as ever 👏