Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
theek hai hinnu...you are the first member of my troop! ๐Ÿ˜† btw jassi (jasleen never PMd me yday๐Ÿ˜ญ meri mummy kaun hai?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by jem1299 - 18 years ago
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Sry guys i'm late but here i am

GALACTIC!!! REPORTING FOR SPORTS NEWS!!!

READ ALL THE LATEST NEWS RITE HERE!!!

• First for all Cricket fans....
  1. No India Matches goin on but the hunt for the Coach of the Indian Team is in Full Swing. There are 4 contenders: Mohinder Amarnath(India), Tom Moody(Australia), Greg Chapell(Australia), Desmond Haynes(West Indies--last minute replacement for Sandeep Patil)Board sources said that while skipper Sourav Ganguly favoured Chappell, two other senior members of the team, vice-captain Rahul Dravid and Anil Kumble, preferred Moody.
  2. Shoaib Akhtar or Actor???--Mahesh Bhatt has supposedly signed on Shoaib Akhtar to play the gangster in his new movie. Wat do u guys think?? Good Choice?? He may need an alternate profession as he's not been included in the Pak team yet again.
  • Soccer News!!!
  1. Premier League---The Blues have done it after 50 yrs!!! Chelsea won the English Premier League with the high total of 94 pts
  2. La Liga---  Barca ready to clinch Championship!!Barcelona stand poised to take the Spanish title for the 17th time and only need to beat Levante on Saturday.
  •  TENNIS TALES!!!
  1. Top seed Maria Sharapova, bidding to become world number one for the first time, defeated fellow Russian Elena Bovina 6-2, 6-2 to reach the semi-finals of the Rome Masters on Friday
  2. World number one Roger Federer sent a signal that he is in the mood, shape and form to challenge for the only Grand Slam title he has yet to win when he won a repeat of last year's Masters Series final in Hamburg.Federer did that with a 6-4, 7-6 (7/3) win against Guillermo Coria.

THATS ALL IN THIS EDITION FOLKS!!! HOPE U LIKED IT!!

PLZ TELL ME IF U WANT ME TO UPDATE ANY PARTICULAR SPORT COZ I UPDATED THE ONES I THOUGHT WERE MOST POPULAR!!

jazmine thumbnail

DJ Jenny is Back in da HOUSE !!!

DJ Jenz will take a bit more time, so Next post comes by.. expect it to be the Latest SPY NEWS!! Spy_Gal section only on the same channel , same news , India-forum news!! Catch ya all laterz!!

*Sorry This time , couldn't add a footage of Behind the Scenes as its become a lot popular๐Ÿ˜† so will take time to adjust!! Wait for todays Chap Chapatti News and what happened to Jenny last week, the whole week , so wait up!! Also theres some real Embarrasing Behind the SCENES, which I can't reveal coz I need Permission๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†But don't you Worryz coz No matter how hard they stop me, They will give up in da end!!๐Ÿ˜†*

Your Favourite DJ Jenny aka Spy_Gal#Jenny2005 will be back with your ultra Fave Behind dA $cene$ and Chap chapatti News!!

SPY_GAL unit, Jenny!!

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Weather man(wo) is here :-

It really feels Chilly on the JJKN section but very warm in the member lounge. It is raining heavily in TD scetion (Disha and Dk tears ) and rest all seems to be fine. Some places might see heavy storm but it is okay as it is NATURE right!!b

Brought to you by PujaS

Edited by pujas - 18 years ago
samie thumbnail

thanx guyz gr8 thanx4 all news

n jen sis why do i only have a couple of lines behind the scenes th@ 2 4 giri bruvz coffee. i am so much more talkative then th@ jen u should know th@ by now๐Ÿ˜†

samie thumbnail

Hi im samie n this is Giri n here is our hourly update of all the events of i-f 2day:-

- sonu has gone on vacation

- Rabeea is still ill hope u get well

- Pheonix is still la pata in a study book somewhere on earth (sorry big baiye i couldnt resist pls 4give me)๐Ÿ˜†

jazmine thumbnail

Hold on to yar Box of Tissues coz this storm outta blow you inta Tears!๐Ÿ˜†
Real Fans, stay away from me coz Im dangea to ya all!!

Heres some spyso of Soccer.

Real Madrid's Coach is taking a lot of INTEREST in Cristiano Ronaldo, he is also happy that Luis Figo is Leaving!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Now that Is real fan Shocking!! Got it? "Real fan", Real Fan Shocking๐Ÿ˜†. I bet yall don't get it..Thats the difference between Spy_Gal#Jenny2005 and People๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, Catch up with Yall later!!

Spy_Gal~Jenny2005

This time there is Behind the $cene$!! HURRAY!!๐Ÿ˜†

Behind the $cene$

Giri Bhaiya:Jenny, I thought you was gonna say spies abt I-F Ppl not Soccer!! 
Jenny: Well it don't matter if i do or not coz its all Spy!!
Giri Bhaiya: If..
Jenny: NO IF๐Ÿ˜ก
Galactic: Jenny๐Ÿ˜ญwhy didn't you tell me of these?
Jenny: How was I supposed to know that you would forget to add this!!
Galactic: But..
Jenny: NO BUT๐Ÿ˜ก
Giri Bhaiya: Sirf JATT!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jenny: Hey that was My line!!๐Ÿ˜ก
*Samie comes in*
Samie: What line??๐Ÿ˜•
*Jenny goes to the machine to get Coke for everyone*
Galactic: Their line of the If..
Giri Bhaiya: NO IF!
Samie: But...
Giri Bhaiya: NO BUT!
*Jenny comes back with the cokes*
Jenny: Here's your COKE!!
Samie: Where were we?
Galactic: We were at the "NO BUT"..
Giri Bhaiya: NO BUT
*Everyone is drinking their coke...when...*
Jenny: SIRF JATT!!
*Everyone spits out their coke and splutters them from laughing!*
Giri bhaiya, Samie, Galactic and others on the SET: Jenny!! Did you have to say that!!๐Ÿ˜†
People on the set whisper: Now we have to clean all this coke up!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Jenny: What? I had to say that!!
Giri bhaiya: Now everyone why did we start saying "NO IF, NO BUT , SIRF JATT"?
*sai di comes along*
Sai di: Whats going on?
Samie: We all are saying that coz you only said not to say "if" for an idea and "But" for not saying the idea and Jenny comes along and adds..
Everyone together except Jenny: SIRF JATT!!
*Jenny drops her can of coke laughing, making her sick๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†and vomit coke!!*
Jenny: Did you have to!!
Everyone: Ofcourse!!
Jenny: Hai Raam!!๐Ÿ˜†
Misha: Whats happening here? *Coz she just arrived from home to work*
Galactic, samie and Sai di: Nothing๐Ÿ˜†
Jenny: I feel gross!! Can I go now?๐Ÿคข
Giri bhaiya: You can't go!!
Jenny:Why?
Giri Bhaiya: Your up next!!
Jenny: I don't want to!
Giri bhaiya: You what!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Jenny: It's alright nothing wrong will happen!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Giri Bhaiya:That will waste more of my money!!I'm gonna be ruined just in a DAY!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jenny whispers to Misha: What a Kanjoos Bhaiya๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†, Paise ke piche Paare hain!! Paar Meri Tabyat Paar Nahin!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•
Giri Bhaiya: What did you say??๐Ÿ˜ก
Jenny: Nothing!!
Giri bhaiya: Then starts working on your script!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Jenny: Okay , okay!!๐Ÿ˜†
Jenny says to herself: Now I have to write my own scrpit how lucky I am!! I would Rather Murder 50000 People then Write my own Script!!๐Ÿ˜†
Giri Bhaiya: Meghavi, your up next!! By the way Jenny, you can go home now if u like!!
Jenny: Now you tell me, Im already half way onto My Script!!
Giri Bhaiya: Well then , finish the script then go!!
Jenny: Hai Raam!! Hey im going now!!
Giri Bhaiya: you ain't finished writing your script!!
Jenny: Jai Shree Krishna, Im going, Ta-Ta, Asta-La-Vista!
Giri Bhaiya: You are not going anywhere until you finish writing your script!! Security!!
Jenny: Fine fine, No need to call the Security!!
Samie: Jenny, your taking a break today!! No need for posting Spy news abt people today!!
Giri Bhaiya: But..
Samie:NO BUTS๐Ÿ˜ก
Giri Bhaiya: WHY?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•
Samie: Im saying this because we both are equal partners in this Business!!
Giri Bhaiya: Still JENNY is gonna spy people and post it!!
Samie: No!!
Giri Bhaiya: Okay, as you both wish!!
Samie: Thanks Bruva!!
Jenny:Thanks bro and samie!!
Samie: Good girl, but do you want to do your advertisements?
Jenny: Yes
Samie: Okay but be careful if you spill your drink again !!
Jenny: Thanks!

Sorry Guys, This time, today, Can't reveal any news๐Ÿ˜ญBut don't you worry the "Behind the $cene$" will make it up for it alright? Samie BOSS'S Orders!!

DJ Jenny aka Spy_Gal~Jenny2005

Edited by jazmine - 18 years ago
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: samie

thanx guyz gr8 thanx4 all news

n jen sis why do i only have a couple of lines behind the scenes th@ 2 4 giri bruvz coffee. i am so much more talkative then th@ jen u should know th@ by now๐Ÿ˜†

I know it by now thanks! I'll add more today!! cOZ THERES NO sPY NEWS!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
jazmine thumbnail

Soccer News!! Fantastic news for ME!!

Figo is back to International Football!!๐Ÿ‘i'M GLAD THAT HE'S BACK!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Behind the $cene$

Giri Bhaiya: Jenny!!
Jenny: What?
Giri Bhaiya: YOU NEVER INCLUDED THE NEWS NAME!!
Jenny:so..
Samie: So what?
Giri bhaiya: even you samie?
Samie: doesnt matter coz it is News!
Giri bhaiya: Okay okay!

Edited by jazmine - 18 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Daily Horoscope

Aquarius

Impulse and impetuosity are right at the top of your sign's list of qualities. At the moment, however, you'll be dealing with the ups and downs of those traits in the department of finances. Your mission is to rein in your own tendencies toward impulsive overspending, to take back the charge cards or joint checking accounts, if necessary, and to refuse to be parted from your money by anyone who's a little too good at talking you out of it.

Aries

It's going to be one of those days -- the kind when anything can happen. Of course, you're always game for the unexpected, especially if it involves some excitement, and you'll smell the excitement in the air when you wake up this morning. Your mission, should you generously choose to accept it, will be to try to keep things under control for anyone in the vicinity who's not quite so fond of last minute changes and sudden occurrences.

Cancer

You've never been called stingy, have you? That goes double when it comes to giving what you can to help children, animals or anyone else who's legitimately in need. That's a lovely quality, and it's something that won't leave you any time soon. At the moment, however, you need to be on your guard against someone who'll see you coming -- someone who has a plan in mind about how to quickly separate you from your hard-earned cash.

Capricorn

Although it's not easy to surprise you, today will prove the exception to that rule. There's at least one major surprise en route, in the department of communication. Routine conversations and encounters won't be quite so routine right about now. That goes for any conversation, whether it's via phone, email, snail mail -- or even in person. If you expect it to turn out one way, it could quite possibly end up going in an entirely different direction. Ready or not, here it comes....

Gemini

If you've got any public appearances to make, regardless of whether they're professional or personal in nature, better arrange to have a chaperone handy. You're going to be a loose cannon, emotionally speaking, and you absolutely won't care who's there to see it. The good news is that if anything of a truly urgent nature comes up, you'll probably be the only party on hand who's qualified to handle it.

Leo

Your deepest feelings -- including and especially anger -- will be easy for others to see at the moment. So if you want to keep them under wraps, you have only one option: Make yourself scarce. If you can't, at least warn anyone you'll be spending time with that you won't be willing to take no for an answer, regardless of the subject. Trying to push you in any direction you don't want to go will be an exercise in futility.

Libra

A new supervisor, coworker or rule will turn your daily schedule upside down and quite possibly leave you wondering what to do next. If you stay flexible, though, and keep in mind that the only constant is change, you may not only adapt, but also learn to love your new circumstances. In the meantime, expect the unexpected and don't get comfortable. Change is definitely en route. Your job is to make the end result positive for all parties concerned, especially yourself.

Pisces

If anyone is famous for being compassionate, understanding and able to withstand anything and everything with sensitivity, it's you. You're usually quite able to keep your temper under wraps too. At the moment, however, it won't be easy for you to hide anything you feel, for better or worse. You'll also surprise everyone around you with your reactions. If you're accused of overreacting, hang in there. Just because they're not used to seeing you this way doesn't mean you're not justified.

Sagittarius

If anyone is known for doing absolutely everything they can for the ones they love, it's you. So now, when a loved one comes to you for help, there's no reason to believe you'll act any differently. This situation, however, may be trickier than the last few you've dealt with, especially since it will be quite unexpected. If you can help without injuring yourself or your reputation, do it. If not, bow out and find someone less involved who can.

Scorpio

If there's anything you appreciate in your loved ones, it's consistency. So when someone you're close to says or does something that's entirely out of character, it may throw you -- temporarily, at least. Of course, knowing you and your propensity for adapting to just about anything that's tossed your way, you'll do just fine. You may even discover a whole new side to their personality -- and what could be a bigger turn-on for the detective in you?

Taurus

A family situation that's been simmering for a while now stands every chance of boiling over. Your job is to use every little bit of your famous patience and reserve to keep that from happening. It may not be easy, especially if you're emotionally attached to one or both parties involved, and even more so if you can see both sides of the issue. Still, someone has to be the grown-up here, and, as usual, that job will fall to you.

Virgo

You're not easy to surprise. You've heard it all, memorized most of it and read up on the rest. At the moment, however, the universe has arranged a surprise for you -- yes, an actual surprise -- and not only will you be unable to see it coming, you'll also be caught totally off guard when it arrives. The good news is that many, if not most, surprises are wonderful. Just be sure you're prepared for anything.

This is IF Horoscope Reporter Signing Off...GoodBye!!Virgo๐Ÿ˜Š