Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

news flash😊

sonya is out for some days ...she will be back soon .

pheonix is missing past 2 months ...he will be back in june and so will be bas.

giri

India Forum  team

jazmine thumbnail

😊Thanks Bro

DJ Jenny In Da HOUSE!!
I agree, lots of negavity going on , is it because of Bad Luck Day? Find out tommorrow in Spy_Gal Section!!
Final , Important notice for today: Spy group may change the person they are spying in just one hour!! So beware, coz it might be you next!!
So Tune into Spy_Gal's episodes (episodes? I thought this was news *confused*πŸ˜†) on the same channel, same time on the Same news!! Stay Tuned to find out in the next episode of Spy_Gal!!
                              This is Spy_Gal~Jenny2005!!

Behind scenes:
Jenny: How was it?
Giri Bhaiya: Not bad but..
Jenny: But what?
Giri Bhaiya: There was a big Problem!!
Jenny: What was it?
Giri bhaiya: It was something...
Jenny:what was it? My Make-up, Hair style, Voice , Clothes?
Giri Bhaiya: Nope not that...
Jenny: The way that I was standing?
Giri bhaiya:Nope
Jenny: Then what?
Giri Bhaiya: You never said my name!!😑
Jenny: I forgotπŸ˜›..
Giri bhaiya: You What!!!!
Jenny whispers: you attention seeker Boss!!πŸ˜†
Giri bhaiya: What did you say?
Jenny: Nothing, NOTHING AT ALL!!πŸ˜›

This is a footage of whats happening when the camara man has stopped filming, a Little Sneak Peak behind the Scenes.

Behind the scenes 2:
Giri Bhaiya: Hey I have an Idea😊
Jenny: What idea?πŸ˜•
Giri bhaiya: Samie can you be greatful and get me a cup of coffee?πŸ˜ƒ
Samie: ya sureπŸ˜ƒ
Giri Bhaiya: Thanks
Giri bhaiya: So where was I?πŸ˜•
Jenny: Your idea...😊
Giri Bhaiya: as I was saying...If....😊
Jenny: NO IF😑
Giri Bhaiya: But...πŸ˜•
Jenny: NO BUT😑
Giri bhaiya: Then What?πŸ˜•
Jenny: SIRF JATT!!πŸ˜ƒ
Samie: Heres your coffee GiriπŸ˜ƒ
Giri Bhaiya: Thanks Samie!😊
*CREW IS LOOKING*

Jenny and Samie: Show times over, Boss aint got anything else, back to work!!πŸ˜†
alright guys Back to work!! Next up is Meghavi time!! Hurry up we havent got much time!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ Giri Bhaiya: Ofo, yeh Jenny bhi naaπŸ˜†

Commercial of Spy_Gal informer!

Edited by jazmine - 18 years ago
jazmine thumbnail

Chap Chappati News:(ChappatiπŸ˜†)

Aaj ki Taza kabhar, Aaj ki Taza Kabhar!!

Phoenix Bhaiya is missing for 2 Month, Record says that he's gone to meet his GF, What shall his Valentine, Megha do? Find out in the next episode of chap chappati Spy_Gal Section by DJ Jenny!! 

Behind scenes:
Jenny:How was my quick Notice?πŸ˜ƒ
Giri bhaiya: Did you have to?πŸ˜•
Jenny: It was your IDEA!πŸ˜†
Giri bhaiya: what will phoenix say?πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Jenny: If..
Giri bhaiya: NO IF😑
Jenny: But..
Giri Bhaiya: NO BUT😑
Jenny: Dont try that with me
Giri bhaiya: then what?πŸ˜•
Jenny: SIRF JATTπŸ˜ƒ!! caught you caught ya!!πŸ˜†
Giri Bhaiya: But...
Jenny: NO BUT😑
Giri Bhaiya: Why?πŸ˜•
Jenny: Not yet everyones watching, even the people on the TVπŸ˜†
Giri Bhaiya: JENNY, No Not the..πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
Jenny: Bhaiya, You've BEEN FRAMED!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

jazmine thumbnail

P.S Every Commercial that SPY_GAL has , will have "Behind the screens" as Spy_Gal group are having a "You've been famed show" also on their commercials so bewaare!!

DJ Jenny has to do this otherwise how will her news stay Chap Chapatti?(Chapatti?πŸ˜†)

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ummmmmmm.....sorry , i am late with the i-f news , but here's it.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jen i love the secret convos between u and giri...keep them coming!πŸ‘

also phoenix bro is away due to studying for exams...not seeing a gf...just thought as i am his 'di' i should clarify that news!

😳

-misha thumbnail

Hi guys! I am Misha , the cohost For the Harry Potter section.

Take a Magical Journey Behind the Scenes of
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to visit Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or to hang out with Harry Potter himself? Well, Weekly Reader took an exclusive tour of Hogwarts and got to meet the boy wizard. We also met some of his new friends from the upcoming movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, based on the bestselling book by author J. K. Rowling.

In the Harry Potter books, the Hogwarts Express drops young wizards off in Hogsmeade, a quaint English village several hours by train from London. (Trust us, you won't find it on a map!) The real-life "home" of Harry Potter is the city of Watford, just north of London. Most filming for all Harry Potter movies takes place at Leavesden Studios inside a large complex that was an airplane factory during World War II (1939–1945).

The studio buzzes with activity. At first glance, the main area looks like a home improvement warehouse. Forklifts move and store props and parts of movie sets no longer needed for filming. One area has a 7-foot-high replica of the outside of Hogwarts' Great Hall. Along one wall of the studio is a bicycle rack. It's not a prop. The studio is so large that crew members often ride bikes from one set to another!

A Tour of the Set

Visitors step inside a reception area that resembles a small Harry Potter museum. There are costumes and props on each wall. In one corner is the hooded uniform worn by Harry during the first task of the Triwizard Tournament–in which he must outwit a Hungarian Horntail dragon. Across the room sits dozens of trophies, including the glass and copper Triwizard Cup and the 4-foot-high Goblet of Fire, carved from wood. Don't touch!

A tour of the Harry Potter movie sets begins at D Stage, where a sign says "Deep Water." The studio has a tank filled with a million gallons of water. The 20-foot-deep pool was built specially for the Triwizard Tournament's underwater scenes in The Goblet of Fire. Next door, in C Stage, visitors enter the Hogwarts' impressive library. The wooden shelves are lined with 7,500 books with titles like Predicting the Unpredictable and House Elves and Self-Hatred. Truth be told, many of the oversized volumes are old telephone books with fake covers. Shhhh!

Not far away are sets of the Gryffindor common room and a rolling meadow (with real grass) that served as the Portkey to the World Quidditch Cup. Then there is Professor Dumbledore's office. Visitors peer into the mystical Pensieve stone basin for storing thoughts, but alas, it is empty. The largest set is the Great Hall, guarded by 16 gargoyles, or sculptures of ugly winged creatures, on the walls. Other sets include the Hogwarts owlery, the Weasley family's extravagant tent at the Quidditch World Cup, the gloomy upstairs room in the Riddle House, and the eerie graveyard where the movie's most dramatic scene takes place.

Lights! Camera! Action!

On this particular afternoon, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is preparing to film a key scene with Katie Leung (Cho Chang) in the owlery. Crew members adjust the lighting and test the sound. When everything is ready and the camera is rolling, director Mike Newell shouts "Action!"

On-camera, Cho breaks the news to Harry that she already has a date to the Yule Ball. Off-camera, animal trainers perched on ladders and scaffolding direct live owls to swoop behind Leung, as if they are arriving at Hogwarts. Although the scene is being shot indoors in front of a large green screen, there will be snowy mountain scenery behind Leung in the final cut. The scene, which might last 30 seconds on film, takes more than two hours to shoot from various angles.

You will have to wait a while longer to see the complete movie in theaters. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire opens on November 18, a week before Thanksgiving. However, diehard Harry Potter fans are already lining up to buy the sixth book in the series. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released on july 16 , 2005

-misha thumbnail

An exclusive interview with Dan -

Daniel Radcliffe
(Harry Potter in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)

Daniel Radcliffe has become a household name around the world since the release of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone almost four years ago. He is now synonymous with Harry Potter, the character created by author J. K. Rowling. Radcliffe, now 15, recently completed filming Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. As filming for the movie was wrapping up, Radcliffe spoke with Weekly Reader.

How would you describe Harry these days?
He's grown up quite a bit. He's becoming slightly more aggressive. In this story [Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire], everything is being taken away, and it's out of his hands. Harry struggles to get a grip on the situation.

How has being Harry Potter changed your life?
I do get recognized in public. This one guy saw me near a [subway] station and burst out, "Hey, everyone! Look!" It would have been OK with me if he hadn't yelled. The other thing that has changed is that I'm not in school as I'd normally be. [He attends school on the set.]

Do you still enjoy portraying Harry Potter?
Yes, it gets easier, but each film presents new challenges.

How do you get along with other cast members?
Me and Emma [Watson] are like brother and sister. We don't have huge fights, but we do have altercations. Rupert [Grint] I don't really know. I don't spend that much time with him. Emma and I spend a lot more time together.

What is it like working with director Mike Newell and the new cast members, such as Katie Leung?
Working with Mike Newell has been fantastic. We don't see that much of each other when we're not filming. Katie is a completely, really, really natural actor–and she's really cool

Are you shy, like you are with Cho Chang, in real life?
I'm quite shy, but I'd like to think that I'm not. I don't have a girlfriend, but I try. Sometimes I find myself not knowing what to say to [girls]. I don't understand girls yet, but I'm trying to.

Which scenes did you most enjoy filming in The Goblet of Fire?
The underwater scenes were the most interesting and the most fun. I had two ear infections from being underwater so much. Mike told us, "Don't try to actually speak your lines underwater. Just move your mouth."

Do you have one favorite scene?
I did enjoy the graveyard scene in an intense kind of way. Remembering all the scenes does become a blur. There's also another scene in the bathroom in a hot tub that I enjoyed.

If you could have one magical power of Harry's, what would it be?
That I could do everything with the wand, like cast spells.

What will life be like for you after Harry Potter?
I want to continue to be an actor and maybe be a director. If I could direct one really great film, then I'd never want to direct again. I have a certain confidence about my acting now.

MochaQueen thumbnail

heres ur daily horoscope....

Aquarius

Daily Horoscope
May 14

You paid your dues yesterday -- and the day before that, and probably the day before that too. Your karmic account is now firmly in the black, so it's time for some well-earned fun. There's someone out there who's noticed what you've been through lately, and they're more than willing to offer up their services as a cruise director of sorts. Let them do their job. Go along on whatever adventure they've planned.

Aries

You've decided to shake off all remnants of that serious attitude you were recently forced into wearing -- and not a moment too soon. After all, you're a fire sign, and you have your reputation to think of. It's time to have some fun, and that's definitely that. Your only dilemma now will be which charming offer to accept and which to try postponing until tomorrow -- or until next week, if absolutely necessary. Oh, buck up. We should all have such problems.

Cancer

Invitations won't be hard to come by, and it won't be tough to talk you into accepting them. The most attractive offer will likely arrive via someone who wants to thank you for something wonderful you've done for them recently -- something you've never allowed yourself to be properly rewarded for. This time, don't refuse the gesture. Everyone deserves their time in the spotlight when it's earned, and you've certainly earned it.

Capricorn

As usual, you have something to teach us. This time out, the lesson will be on the virtue of subtlety at a time when it would be far easier for you to just give in and make a show of things. Yes, strutting your stuff -- the same way the rest of the planet's population will be strutting theirs -- may be the easy thing to do, but that won't tempt you. When have you ever taken the easy way out of anything?

Gemini

Every now and then, we all need to let loose and have some fun. That's not an uncommon state of affairs for you -- after all, 'variety is the spice of life' is your sign's motto, and it didn't happen by accident. At the moment, however, you'll be even more freewheeling, optimistic and ready to play than you usually are. There's only one thing to do: Gather the troops around you and organize an absolutely unforgettable party.

Leo

'Entertainment' is your middle name. You can create an audience just about anywhere too. You'll have plenty of opportunities to strut your stuff for the next couple of days, and you should take them all. As you well know, you don't need an actual stage to perform. You can do it at a dinner table, in the middle of an office staff meeting or with a grand entrance to your own home. Go ahead. No matter where you are, give the fans what they came for.

Libra

A purely frivolous invitation is about to arrive -- one that involves nothing but fun, pure and simple. After the week you've had, you won't refuse, or even think about refusing. You may need to talk your current flame into accompanying you, but if you sweeten the pot with either a romantic dinner before, or an espresso at that little out-of-the-way cafe they love after, you'll undoubtedly be able to have the best of both worlds.

Pisces

When you least expect it, a coworker will do you a tremendous favor -- and you'll be doubly surprised by it. In addition to not expecting this particular person to ever go out of their way for you, you'll be pleasantly surprised to note that they also won't want a single bit of credit for it. They may even try to be totally anonymous in their efforts to help you. Don't make a big deal of it, but do offer them a wink and a smile.

Sagittarius

Recent events that you're not all that tickled about might make it seem quite tempting to hop in the car, on a bus or on a plane -- basically, to go anywhere unfamiliar, where the subject you don't want to discuss will absolutely not come up. But that's not your style, is it? You're used to facing things head on, and there's no reason for you to do anything differently now. Show up, then, with a grin and a wise comment.

Scorpio

It's always funny to watch someone try to stand in front of you when a film is being shot, or take the recognition away from you when it's time for the credits to roll. No one loves operating from behind the scenes as much as you do -- mostly because it gives you a chance to play the Wizard of Oz: the person behind the curtain who's unseen, but nonetheless in charge of the whole production. Let them go for it now. It's worth a good giggle.

Taurus

This dutiful, responsible mood you've been in -- even more than usual, that is -- has gone on for far too long, and you've decided that enough is enough. You're going to have some fun, you're going to have it now and you've made some seriously lavish arrangements too. Needless to say, whatever companion you invite along for the ride will be beyond delighted. While you have them in this position, feel free to say anything you might otherwise be hesitant about.

Virgo

No matter what that famously sensible friend of yours says, you need to trust your antennae now and ignore all the 'shoulda-woulda-couldas' that will inevitably be tossed your way. Besides, if you go against your intuition and it doesn't work out, you'll spend forever wondering what might have happened. This way, at least you'll know that there really was no other way for you to act -- or react. You may even cross paths with someone you'd never have met.

This Is IF-Horoscope Reporter Signing off...Goodbye!πŸ˜ƒ

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: EjazLover143

heres ur daily horoscope....

Aquarius

Daily Horoscope
May 14

Gemini

Every now and then, we all need to let loose and have some fun. That's not an uncommon state of affairs for you -- after all, 'variety is the spice of life' is your sign's motto, and it didn't happen by accident. At the moment, however, you'll be even more freewheeling, optimistic and ready to play than you usually are. There's only one thing to do: Gather the troops around you and organize an absolutely unforgettable party.

This Is IF-Horoscope Reporter Signing off...Goodbye!πŸ˜ƒ

thanx for  my horoscope hinnu!!! so who wants to be my troops? πŸ˜†