Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone :)

I'm back today with judgments 

For those who didn't saw my first judgments yesterdays here's a link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3379168

Arvind-Neelu
That's really sweet of them that they dedicate their dance based on a real love story. Express n emotion was fabolous but yes next time they can put stage on fire by their performance.Smile

Deepshikha and Kaishav
I really liked the way they started, that thumka was awesome. Kaishav, hope everyone gets a supportive husband like you are. goodluck guys.Smile

Smita and Ankush
Romantic dance in a ball. It was like a doll who is dancing. i know their dance was quite easy and i think it might be due to some problems and as known she has just delieverd a baby, it might be hard for her. but she is a fighter, she can fight Smile

Shefali and Parag
Hot n sizzling. as known Shefali is really a fab dancer. looking todays performace i think parag is getting there. Smile 

Suhasi and Jaisheel
aww that comb made me laugh so much. They did very well and i know they can do much better. In this i would actually agree with Terence. Smile that dialogue past was really nice

At last not in the least Sonia and shoaib awww i think first time Sajid gave a positive suggestion to someone dance. I thought same as well. They were like just came from a wedding cake n danced. I hardly took my eyes from them. Sonia and Shoaib you two are really great couple and a dancer and a player. Wink

So this much for today, next week, i'll be here with my judgments. Till then enjoy the forum and keep updating and please no bashing sashing in any topic about any couple because they all are good in their own way. Big smile

Thank you for bearing with me Tongue

Share your views ...

Edited by Dhoxi - 06 January 2013 at 3:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvirhooriia_x

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index