Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

janvifan

janvifan

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Since CID will celebrate its 15th Anniversary soon, i thought of Anniversary gifts. Now, suppose you had a chance to gift something/anything to each cop, what would it be?

I would gift:
ACP Sir: A nice tie since he always wears nice ties.
Daya: A new wardrobe, especially new shirts.
Abhijeet: A dinner date with Tarika Wink
Freddy: A Self-defence course against wives
Sachin: Gym membership. He is very well-maintained. So i guess he wud like the gift.
Rajat: Longer pants.
Poorvi and Shreya: More stuntsin episodes.
Vineet and Nikhil: More dialogues in episodes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranadeSrishti.Muskaan92CrazyDeeps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anniversary gifts for cops" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Anything but not the Tarika thing for Abhijeet.

Sorry, but I am not for this silly puppy romance. He's much more than this.

Abhijeet is the second in command, a tough cop, an excellent detective and a sharp shooter. And all you guys can see is a silly flirty side of him which has grown stale over the years.

You want to give Daya new shirts, then why don't you suggest a new coat for Abhijeet? A dinner date with T!!!! Is that all you can think of!

Edited by visrom - 06 January 2013 at 8:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashly_ansalamshim_ca...Gauhar...fairy1mano86..optimist..Shagnikansapodebasree04Reshma.iMini

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I would like to give gift Shraddha ji - a better opportunity than the character of Tarika Tongue Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

janvifan

janvifan

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Abhijeet is the second in command, a tough cop, an excellent detective and a sharp shooter. And all you guys can see is a silly flirty side of him which has grown stale over the years.
You want to give Daya new shirts, then why don't you suggest a new coat for Abhijeet? A dinner date with T!!!! Is that all you can think of!

Every fan of CID knows what Abhijeet Sir is capable of. He is one of the finest actors on Tv. I personally like the scenes between Abhijeet n Tarika only coz of Abhijeet's reactions and the way he acts in a funny-cute way. Guess u like to see him in Tough Cop scenes but I personly like him in ALL scenes. A little fun, never hurt anyone! And BTW, it was my suggestion to give new wardrobe to Daya Sir and Dinner date to Abhijeet Sir. U could have suggested ur gifts in a simple post rather than firing me. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-Srishti.mano86visromastonishiMini

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Exactly. Why is it that the first thing everyone thinks of is Abhijeet and T?

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Sorry it was not a firing...I was stating my view to all A-T fans.

Even in the gallantry awards Abhijeet gets a shared award with T as if that's all he's about. Whereas ACP and Daya get recognised for their individual characters. I am tired of this and feel it's high time Abhijeet gets recognised for other stuff too.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...Gauhar...DemonStarfairy1Srishti...optimist..mano86nsapoShagnikadebasree04iMini

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvifan

. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion.

Yes...of course...my message is directed towards everyone in general...not just you.

Even I am entitled to my opinion...being viewbie doesn't make it compulsory that I have to be neutral at all times.

You are welcome to post what you like...Tongue and so am I...and please don't take my views as 'views of the forum'...just because of my viewbie title. There are many who agree with you. Smile

Edited by visrom - 07 January 2013 at 10:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
If it is romantic show & the actress is good then i also love to see him in romantic role but unfortunately i dnt like his flirting in this show though i like him in all kinds of role Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top