CID

Anniversary gifts for cops

janvifan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Since CID will celebrate its 15th Anniversary soon, i thought of Anniversary gifts. Now, suppose you had a chance to gift something/anything to each cop, what would it be?

I would gift:
ACP Sir: A nice tie since he always wears nice ties.
Daya: A new wardrobe, especially new shirts.
Abhijeet: A dinner date with Tarika 😉
Freddy: A Self-defence course against wives
Sachin: Gym membership. He is very well-maintained. So i guess he wud like the gift.
Rajat: Longer pants.
Poorvi and Shreya: More stuntsin episodes.
Vineet and Nikhil: More dialogues in episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anything but not the Tarika thing for Abhijeet.

Sorry, but I am not for this silly puppy romance. He's much more than this.

Abhijeet is the second in command, a tough cop, an excellent detective and a sharp shooter. And all you guys can see is a silly flirty side of him which has grown stale over the years.

You want to give Daya new shirts, then why don't you suggest a new coat for Abhijeet? A dinner date with T!!!! Is that all you can think of!

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to give gift Shraddha ji - a better opportunity than the character of Tarika ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰
janvifan thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Abhijeet is the second in command, a tough cop, an excellent detective and a sharp shooter. And all you guys can see is a silly flirty side of him which has grown stale over the years.
You want to give Daya new shirts, then why don't you suggest a new coat for Abhijeet? A dinner date with T!!!! Is that all you can think of!

Every fan of CID knows what Abhijeet Sir is capable of. He is one of the finest actors on Tv. I personally like the scenes between Abhijeet n Tarika only coz of Abhijeet's reactions and the way he acts in a funny-cute way. Guess u like to see him in Tough Cop scenes but I personly like him in ALL scenes. A little fun, never hurt anyone! And BTW, it was my suggestion to give new wardrobe to Daya Sir and Dinner date to Abhijeet Sir. U could have suggested ur gifts in a simple post rather than firing me. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Exactly. Why is it that the first thing everyone thinks of is Abhijeet and T?
visrom thumbnail
Sorry it was not a firing...I was stating my view to all A-T fans.

Even in the gallantry awards Abhijeet gets a shared award with T as if that's all he's about. Whereas ACP and Daya get recognised for their individual characters. I am tired of this and feel it's high time Abhijeet gets recognised for other stuff too.
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvifan

. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion.

Yes...of course...my message is directed towards everyone in general...not just you.

Even I am entitled to my opinion...being viewbie doesn't make it compulsory that I have to be neutral at all times.

You are welcome to post what you like...😛 and so am I...and please don't take my views as 'views of the forum'...just because of my viewbie title. There are many who agree with you. 😊
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If it is romantic show & the actress is good then i also love to see him in romantic role but unfortunately i dnt like his flirting in this show though i like him in all kinds of role ðŸ˜³
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'd like to give acp sir a new tie .. though my taste can never match his
Daya sir maybe a new gym set.
Abhijeet new shirts apart frim orange and cream colour
Vineet and Nikhil ... the book 'how to win friends and influence people'
Taarika .. a meeting with ekta kapoor, who knows she might get a new show
Warda0 thumbnail
I would gift...
Acp: Cap's... He look's cute wearing them...
Daya: A book on Fitness tips...
Abhijeet: Dairy milk (dont know why)
Fredy: His gift would be Insp. Vivik😃
Nik: Send him on a world tour with Tarika...They'll enjoy