Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hi all Big smile  

Here I am posting the 2nd chapter of my Os - Amarprem Embarrassed 

Shailenra , looking at the door every now n then , muttered to himself , twirling his mobile between his fingers ………'What should I do?  What would have happened which prompted Thakur sahib to take such a decision? Should I call Gayatri Devi ji ?'...he was about to dial the number when his secretary Mr. Bakshi came to the hall, looking worried n afraid …………….. 'Renuka ! go away……..' Shailendra barked at his wife ……………….Renuka , rising from the floor near the foot of Shiva Idol , scampered away ……………..

'What the hell is happening Mr. Bakshi ? Why thakur sahib is refusing to help me now?' Bakshi gulped , standing meekly as he said 'Minister sahib, I think u should pay back all the money u borrowed from thakur sahib as soon as possible…………..' Shailendra was shocked ……..'What ? What r u telling Bakshi ……? Repay the money? Then what about my elections? N what about that Gandhian Sharma? Didn't Thakur Sahab agree to kill him? Then why is he backing out now? What happened? I am already tensed about this n now u r telling me that Thakur sahib wants his money back? What's happening?'…………………. Bakshi said , his tone worried n voice shaky………'Sir, I told u earlier that Thakur sahib don't like lying …………..n he hates dishonesty………………. N cheating…………. I told u earlier itself not to hide any details of ur election gimmicks n the kind of help u will be accepting from all quarters …….. but u decided to hide some key facts ………………..Thakur sahab now knows our secrets , Sir'

Shailendra looked horrified …………'What kind of secrets ?' he whispered fearfully ……………….. Bakshi looked down n muttered to the floor………'Life threatening ……………..' Shailendra inhaled …………he had to begun to perspire due to fear ……………… 'What?' he said asked , tensed ………….. 'That we were behind the recent riots n we deliberately killed women n children to create riot n then killed those 5 policemen to gain sympathy votes  ………………….'Bakshi stammered …………Shailendra looked horrified …….. 'But…..but…..How?'…………..he said falling to the couch , suddenly feeling dizzy ……………… Bakshi offered him water , immediately ………….'I told u sir, not to cheat Thakur Sahab…………..he is angry that we made him n his men help u n police Dept to suppress the riot , made him believe that certain sections in the society started it …………………. He is very angry………………… '

Shailendra looked up, pleadingly ………'But…but he surely will understand that I am a politician …………… n being one , a shrewd one at that I would do anything to secure my power n position………… even he is a criminal, then …why…?' Bakshi said, sighing ..'Sir , Its not about what u do or will do for power……….. its about being clean to him…………… he is angry at the fact that we cheated him…………….. he very well knows that politicians play all kinds of dirty bloody games to win………….., what he wanted from us was honesty……… to him…………….. n he is even more angry that u accepted help from Durjjan Singh………..u know they r sworn enemies………….' Shailendra sat up straight ………..' OK, so what if I accepted help from Durjjan ? I only know Thakur Sajjan Singh for the past three years……………. But I have known Durjjan for the past 7 years ………………he was the one who helped me to the defense minister's chair ………….. so how can I refuse his help? The more the better………………its none of his business who's help I am getting…..'

Bakshi said , his tone more worried………' But u do remember Thakur sahab's condition to help us in this election , Sir……………..that u will not accept any kind of help from others in this matter………….n u promised him………he was ready to send his men to kill u , but Gayatri Devi stopped him …..' Shailendra exhaled ………..'Ok ……OK ………….. So what is he saying now? That he won't help me in getting rid of Sharma ……………Ok fine………….I will ask Durjjan to help me in that matter ………………… n now he wants his money back……………. Surely gayatri Devi ji should help me here also ……………..I mean she knew our secrets earlier ……..n she didn't tell him……………..I think I would call Gayatri Devi n ask her to help me or else I would be forced to divulge to Thakur sahab about her knowledge about our plans …………'

Bakshi shook his head , horrified ……………."No, Sir, What r u doing?...U r already in big trouble with Thakur sahab …………..U know that old hag…………she would turn the tables on us in a jiffy n that time Thakur sahab will definitely kill us ……………..we don't have any proof against her …………. We should make a move carefully sir ………………' Shailendra looked thoughtful……………….'Oh yes, U r right …………. We should deal with her vigilantly ……………… ' he looked at his watch ……….'its already going to be noon……………. Tonight I have a meeting with Durjjan, another step towards my chief minister's seat ………my precious daughter will be arriving soon………. Make all arrangements at Royal palace ……' Bakshi said , tensed ………….'Sir, Thakur sahab will be sending a message for u today…………….. Chandu ji is coming here in person to deliver it………….' Shailendra spluttered …'What ?' Chandu is coming ? Here?...Why didn't u tell me this earlier ..? When……?' …………..'Soon…….in 10 minutes, I guess , Sir…………..' Bakshi said, gulping ……………….. Shailendra sweared …………..

Hope all liked it  Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Latha.ISnehal21---Yemi---rekrnbabithajpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Amarprem - Chapter 2" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Rockerz

rekrn

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Very nice OS DhanyaClap

Please continue,  can't wait  to read about Krishna and Pratiyga's first interaction.

Edited by rekrn - 06 January 2013 at 4:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting dhanya...Smile

would love to read further...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarn

babithaj