Frequent Posters

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita2804

res

Shruti, shruti, shruti...  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  
yaar... mera sapna sach kar diya tumne... πŸ€—   πŸ˜ƒ 
meri kaafi ichchha thi ki kabhi kisi story ki part mai bhi banu... n u did that... πŸ˜‰
thannkk youuu sooo much for that... πŸ€—   πŸ˜³

as I told u , at first I was lil shocked to see Guru's name,,, but not at all now...  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
meeting Guru sir is one of my biggest dream of my life... 
and u did that (story me hi sahi) πŸ˜ƒ

party... ahaann... achchha hai... ye dono behne klitni achchhi hai... 
ek dusre ke liye surprises plan kar rahe hai... πŸ˜Š

ye Shru ke liye helicopter bhijwao koi... itna late kaise hota hai... yaha bhi aadat nahi chhodi , b'day ke baad bday wish karna... πŸ˜ˆ

Neeli Shruti se naraz hai ??!! ye Prava plan hoga shayad :P πŸ˜ƒ

kya dream dance tha yaar... Neeli ki to balle balle ho gayi... 

n wooo... here comes my part... whoaaa... kya coincidence hai,,, same car, same colour.   
btw, mai sahi gaadi me chadhi thi ki galat gadi me ?!! πŸ˜•  πŸ˜†
its coincidence or u know, I dunno that, but Guru always wears Sunglasses,, he loves them... πŸ˜³
starting me I thought,,, ye kaisa driver hai... ghar pohoch ke naam batata hu !! but OMG... what a BIG surprise... πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
Mai bhi yahi rahoonga !! OMG... πŸ˜² πŸ˜ƒ 

Shruti... jaldi update karo... u told there is sooo many more surprises...!!!! cant wait... 

πŸ€—
thank u anki
i am glad u liked it
haa surpises zaror haiπŸ˜‰
i will update in 30 min
thanks for liking it anki dear😊
shrutisweety thumbnail

hey i am back with next part of my os,i hope u will not get bored reading it...😊
Thanks for all ur comments and likes.😊

CHAPTER-2

Neeli and anki come out from their room anki sees neeli and asks tum kab aayi ho, neeli says mai abhi todi der pehale aayiho ,tum kab aayiho?

mai bi todi der phehale aayi hoo, they have chit chat for some time, and they see  gurmeet and rey coming to towards the hall.

Neeli asks anki ye dono yaha kya kar rahe hai?😊

ankii says mujhe bhi pata nahi hai yaar? Meanwhlie shruti and prava also join them and asks kya baate chal rahi hai dosto, they both ask to shruti and prava ye dono yaha kya kar rahe hai? rey hears this and says, hum ne ye hall pehla book kiya tha par tumhari friend ne request ki to humne ye hall share kar rahe haiπŸ˜‰

koi problem hai kya tumhe...πŸ˜›

All of them have their dinner. Neeli aks aur koi aane vali hai kya aaj,
prava says nahi aaj to nahi par kal sayad tani, priyu aane vale hai dear.

Suddenly shruti gets a call she receives the call haa bolhiye ..(she shouts) Whaattt...

But how...ab kya...acha mai abhi aati hoo...

Nahi nahi mai aakeli hi aati hoo...yes yes ...jaldi...she says this and ends the call.😊

All of them come near her and ask kya huva phone mai koun tha,kuch huva hai kya? shruti says nothing, mujhe bahar jana hai, mai abhi aati hoo, i will meet u guys in evening, and hurriedly leavs from their...(where shruti goes will be revealied later)πŸ˜‰

Neeli asks to prava ye shruti ko koun call kiya? πŸ˜›

prava says pata nahi kal se ajeeb ajeeb se behave kar rahi hai,πŸ˜•

anki says kuch to problem hai shayad...they continue their chit chatting and gossip about every things...😊

Meanwhile, Rey and Gurmeet also hear their conversation, and they think yeh ladkiyan kitni baate kati hai…Gurmeet says chal yahan se and they go out for some work.

Meanwhile prava, neeli and anki chitchat and have fun, as they met after so many years. Later in evening shruti returns home, all 3 of them notice that she was tired and asks her where u went and why were u so much tensed? 😊

shruti  says nothing yaar kaam hai na so I was tensed and she goes to her room to freshen up.
They have dinner nicely and enjoy also, they were about to go to their room, Rey and Gurmeet enter, prava asks them khana kaliye kya aap dono ne? Aap dono gayab kyun hue ???😊

Hum dono to bahar khaliye, humhe kuch kaam ta to hum bahar gaye te...πŸ˜‰

All go to their respective room expect shruti, she off the lights and lock the door and she was sitting on stairs,

And the door bell rings! She quickly goes and opens the door so that no one else's sleep go disturbed.  She sees the other person on the door, welcomes him with a smile and asks him to go to his room, but then,

Both heard some sounds from back of the houseπŸ˜‰ , shruti fears but she go to see who was there??? She goes to check back door of the palace and the person followed her and both see that door is opened and shruti thinks maine to door lock kiya tha na to kaise, again both heard some sounds again and shruti sees some person's shadow.

shruti immediately thinks that person is thief, suddenly the person comes from shruti back and grabs the hand of that thiefπŸ˜‰. They both were thinking thief came inside the palace because person was completely packed from top to bottom protecting from this cold weather, so they could not see face. The trio were fighting, when the flower vase decorated at the corner broke creating a loud noise, everybody from the room hurried to hall.πŸ˜†

Meanwhile shruti switches on lights and she is shocked to see them both, shaleen was holding a girl from back and now she could see the face and she shouts shru tum, tum to do din baad aane vali ti na par achanak kaise.
Aur tum peche ke door se kyun aayi ho, vo bi aaisa ,tum aage gi door se bi to aa sakti ho na???????????πŸ˜†

shru shouts to person, kya aap chodne ka kasht karoge?πŸ˜† And when shaleen left her, And she turns him to yell at him, she said koi ladke ko itne zoor se pakadte hai kya and when she saw him she was shocked…TUM??

Shruti asks Tum do din baad aane waali thin a?

Shru turned at shruti agar tumhara saval katam ho gaya hai to mai ab kuch bolu...mai nahi aa sakti hoo kya jaldi, mai aap logo ko surpise aur darana chahatiti isiliye mai back door se aayi hoo...aur ye shaleen mujhe kitni zoor se pakda tha, theek se saas bhi nahin le paayi and she turns to him and said shaleen tum yaha, matlab kaise .πŸ˜‰

Shaleen says ye palace maine pehale apne friends ke liye book kiya tha, par tumhari friend request ki so I agreed to share...

All meets shru and say hi and chit chat for some time and they go to their respective rooms,now shru and neeli stays in ane room and shruti and prava stays in one room, now anki is alone and all of them go to sleep .

And next morning shruti and prava gets up early and prepares tea and coffee  for all and wakes up everyone, even shaleen,rey and gurmeet also join them, they all freshen up and come down to have their tea and coffee...

Shruti and prava brings tea and coffee to all and in one tray bring biscuits also, shru and shaleen stick with coffee. All of them were glaring them, rest of them enjoy their own beverages.

Neeli who was sitting besides shru said slowly, shru wow yaar tera aashiq toh bilkul nahin badla, aaj bhi tumhare liye coffee peeraha hai..shru: Neeli ki bacchi, dekh lungi tujhe..πŸ˜†

Meanwhlie shruti and prava goes to kitchen to prepare breakfast,and others chit chat,and all of them have their brreakfast and shru,neeli and anki start doing party prepastions and prava and shruti prepares lunch for all,😊

After some time shruti remembers oh aaj to tani aane vali ti na 1 baje its already 1.30 ,she runs out to send car, but at the main gate tani enters already,she was about to step inside a lady comes, and stops her and do the tilak and said GhaniKama and then someone suddenly called that lady from back, hey u hold this garland...he throws it, but by mistake it falls on tani, she gets angry and runs to scold him, after seeing his face she couldn't even open her mouth, he comes near her and says kuyn ruk gayi daanto na...

he was none other than ASHISH ...she says nahi nahi i am sorry and they go meet their friends and tani and ashish freshen up and come to lunch, they have their lunch with lots of chit chat and take rest for some time, later in all have their tea and again starts preparing for party, all 4 shaleen, gurmeet, rey, ashish go outside.

It was cloudy shru says aaj to teez bharish hone vali hai sayad, neeli says haa sayad , anki says priyu aane vali ti na, vo kaise aaayegi ab...it started raining ab to phas gayi priyu they said ...uss wait karna padega...all of them tried to contact priyu put no signals and priyu's phone was switched off, shru says pata nahi ye ladake kuyn aaye hai yaha, kuch to chout raha hai, tani says mujhe bi yahi lagta hai,ye log yaha kuyn ruke hai...???????

Meanwhile priyu was waiting since1 hour in the airport,she comes out for taxi, but no taxi, one white verna car was stopped at a distance. He rushes leaving the luggage and she decides to ask lift, she goes near car and calls him excuse me plz can you give me lift up to palace, he turns to her, priyu is surpised to see him, he was none other than SIDDHARTH.

He says yes get inside I am also going their, she quickly got the luggage and she gets inside the car. He starts the car, and asks her may I know ur name, she does not answer him(she still looking at him surprised) he asked her again excuse me maine kuch pochaa aapse, she come back from her trance and says yes my name is priyu, and starts smiling, and watchs out it was raining, she talks to herself  kash iss barish mai icecream mil jata to kitana maza aayega...but it was heard by siddhart.

He stops the car and opens the umbrella (which was kept in the car) and goes to ice-cream stall and brings ice cream for her, and gives it to her, she says thanks and starts enjoying her icecream, and He drive to palace.

IN palace shru gets call, she receives and excuses herself and goes to her room and talks (with whome shru talks it will be revealied later), haa koun hai,...tumhe mera number kaise mila...ok ok...kya tumhe kaise pata chala ,...but aisa kaise...uss kuch to dena chahiye na...tum kuch bi kar ke manavo,  mujhe na suneki aadhat nahi hai...by saying this she cuts the call and dials neeli's number and tells her to come to room, neeli comes to room and shru says phone conversation to neeli and asks her wat to do...??????

PRECAP----
others entry in next part, πŸ˜‰

Sanchu arrived there but her eyes searching someone.

shruti and prava says sanchu ASR nahi aanevala hai.

Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Res!!*edited*
Nice part...
SKB ko kal subah Heart attack aayega... Taani online hai..parr i know sab chhez se she is distracted...!!
Yeh kya karr diya re... Sabko hrt attack..!!
'Sanchu arrived there but her eyes searching someone.
shruti and prava says sanchu ASR nahi aanevala hai.'...kya matlab... Main toh saath leke aayi......my cutie pie, cheewt baby i love you Arnie... (baaki apne mind mein likhungi, public display naii karrte.)
update soon...cant wait for ASR's entry...!! Love you chinnu.Edited by Love_Arnie - 11 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow wat os n me also a part of dis story bt where is my entry ...waiting desperately
all friendz under one roof bt zoon kya kya hoga ASR kahan hai use toh kidnap kar ke lana he padega...
Waiting for rest n plz do continueEdited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG shruti ...awesum chapter 

shru ki entry was dhamaakedaar...

shaleen😊😊

Oye mujhe aur romance chahiye Tani n ashish mein ...i m greedy 

Mere Aashish to devislish handsum lag rha hoga ...

abhi Pic add karti hun yahan par

Sanchu ki entry n ASR not coming ...aisa nahi ho sakta 

waiting for more

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
had ho tum sab... mere upar wale log...
update se pahle hi res kar liya... πŸ˜†
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
anki...sabko khud ke baare mein padhna hai...

everyone are waiting..
shrutisweety thumbnail
arre maine edit kar hai
pad lo ab
purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow...

amazing update...wat to say yaar im on cloud 9 reading tis...the best thing is that...me n shru together in one room...kash kabhi aisa ho!!! πŸ˜‰

nice tani ka ashish n priyu ka sid...chalo kahi th inn dono ko apne apne saathi milein sry apne mann pasand saathi...!!!

@shru:"neeli ki bacchi tujhe dekh lungi"...abbey saali mein tujhe dekhlungi...kya tune mere shaleen ko liya hai ...ill not leave u!!!

me n shru planning the surprise...dats another amazing thing...bt wat shruti is upto?? really wanna kno dat...so plss update soon...

y boys are here?? n wen sree di n sanchi sis will b here???

hey shruti, awesoem update...really waiting very much for this...awesome update dear...n plss update soon...!!

loved it...a big smile reading this!!!
Edited by purecure - 11 years ago