OS-Sparkle Of My Life-part-6,pg-46(25/1)

Posted: 11 years ago
hey friends this is a story about 10 best buddies, and along with that 9 best actors.😊
shruti,prava,shru,tani,sanchu,priyu,sree,samiya,neeli,ankitha.😊

Kindly read this os and give ur feed backs.😊

shaleen Malhotra, Ashish Kapoor, Karan Singh Grover, siddharth malhotra, Arnav Singh Raizada, Pritvi, Gurmeet Chaudry, Reyansh Singhania, Edward.😊

One thing i want to mention,😊

In this prava and shruti are cousins in this os...😊

One Fine morning, shruti and prava were doing their routine work, they will all do their works and have their breakfast and they sit on sofa watching tv, suddenly shruti says I am missing them so much prava , once I want to meet them.πŸ˜‰

prava-who!! Haan our school friends na, yes even me also missing them so much, then we can call them here naπŸ˜›

shruti-but how, is there any occasion??πŸ˜†

prava- hmm hai na,πŸ˜‰

shruti- my birthday!!πŸ˜‰

parva- Yes you are right! we can celebrate, and we can call then naπŸ˜ƒ

shruti-no prava plz, you know na, i dont like to celebrate my birthday πŸ˜•

prava-yes I know, but if not for my sake, you must celebrate your birthday for your sake plz, you want to meet our gang.😊

shruti- ok I will celebrate but only to meet my friends.
Tomorrow we will inform all our friends, I know surely they will come because after so many years I am celebrating my birthday na...😊

Prava-yes!! they will come, we r in contact with them but we have not seen each other for so many years na'.πŸ˜ƒ

They both will do their routine work of the day. After a tired day both the sisters had their dinner and at and of the day they go their respective rooms and go to bed.😊

Shruti's pov
mai celebrate to karungi par pata nahi kaise hoga ye sab, aur mujhe sab ko surprise dena chahiye, even for prava, mujhe is ke baare prava ko bi nahi pata hona chahiye, par mai kya surpise dungi sab ko...
she thinks for while and fall asleep.πŸ˜‰

prava's pov
arre ye shruti ko kuch surpise dena hai, par kya doo, acha hoga sab se baat karti hoo,  tab sab milke surpise denge usse...she also fall asleep.πŸ˜‰

Next morning,

prava and shruti do their routine work and had their breakfast and sit in hall to

phone their friends, firstly she make a list whom to call'and list is ..
shru
neeli
priyu
sanchu
anki
tani
samiya
sree

Shruti calls one by one to all of them and informs about party,
neeli, sanchu, priyu, anki, tani, samiya, sree everyone said yes to join party, only shru said I will join 2 to 3 days later ...

Firstly,

She does reservations of a palace for the friends to stay comfortably.

She arranges all their needs. She arranges caterers to cook, sanchu loves dogs so shruti brings cute little puppy for her, she arranges separate rooms for each of them.

Shruti says to prava and goes out, prava asks her but she says there is some shopping work..

Shruti goes outs and after 3 to 4 hours she comes home (where she went it will be revealed later)😊

prava asks her wat happened, where u went, where are shopping bags, no i did'nt went to shopping.

I am tired so, prava says its ok come sit here, i will prepare coffee for you'πŸ˜‰

Shruti ' prava,  aaj to neeli aur anki aane vale hai na, koun ja raha hai airport un dono ko lane.😊

Prava - hum driver ko bej dethe hai and goes to kitchen and shruti is watching tv some dance show. But suddenly she heard a voice from behind, shruti turns back and sees none other than it was neeli, shruti comes and hugs her ,neeli breaks the hug and says mai tumse gussa hoon shruti baat mat kar mujhse.😊

shruti asks maine kya kia hai neeli...πŸ˜‰

Neeli watches tv without giving answer to shruti, neeli love to dance so she starts dancing watching tv and imitating those steps. Suddenly she stops dancing, shruti asks wat happened continue na, after so many days I am watching you dance, neeli says how can I dance now. I need partner na and before she complete  her sentence , her hand  was grabbed  by a cutie pie and starts dancing with her, she is so shocked to see him that she starts dancing with, He was none other then our great dancer REY .😊

Neeli had a dream dancing with him, now her dream fulfilled and song also stops and they also stop dancing, neeli asks in shock Rey u here but how, when, I still can't belive my eyes. she pinches herself, and once again touches his hand and conforms it that it is not a dream.😊

Rey says ab mai bi yahi rahunga, neeli says wat(in shock). Rey says kuyn koi problem hai tumhe neeli, neeli says nahi to mujhe kuyn problem hogi, neeli asks shruti ye yaha kya kar raha hai shruti, shruti says ye ek RAAZ hai neeliπŸ˜†, neeli says apne friend kya chupana dear, prava says neeli intazar karo, intazar ka phal meeta hota hai...

shruti says pata nahi prava ye neeli mujhse naraz kuyn hai???prava says  vo mazak kar rahi hogi shruti chodo ye sab tum udas maat hona, shruti says teek hai ,neeli to aagayi hai ab to mai driver ko anki ko receive karne bejti hoo,
prava says ok mai use inform karti hoo, shruti orders her driver to go airport, driver takes car and goes to airport, after 30 to 45 mins filght lands in airport and anki gets call from prava, she picks up the call and says hey prava ...

prava says maine driver ko beja hai tumhe receive karne , car innova hai, and before she could say the number of car, phone call gets cut.

Uff'Yeh phone ko bhi abhi dead hona tha!!πŸ˜†

She goes out the airport but she finds two innova in same colour, anki sees one car is locked and nobody is there in that car, and in one car somebody was wearing sunglasses and sitting in driver's seat.😊

She can't see his face clearly, so anki think that this is the car sent by prava.

so she sits and says him to take to house, he simply drives, anki asks him tumhara naam kya hai, he just says ghar chalne ke baad pata chalega aap ko, after 30 min they reach house and anki get down from car. He also get down from car and open his sunglasses and anki turn to him and she is shocked to him he was none other than GURMEET, she touches his hand and asks tum kya diver ho, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho???πŸ˜†

He says nahi mai bi yaha rehane aayahoo, kuyn nahi reha sakta hoo kya, anki says nahi aisa nahi hai, reha sakte hoo, they both go inside and they meet shruti and prava and they also go to their respective rooms...πŸ˜†

PRECAP,
shru,tani,sanchu,priyu,sree,samiya ki entry
and other members also entry
and damakedar party
πŸ˜†

Pramission taken😊

PART_2 PAGE-6
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3380017?pn=6

PART-3    PAGE-11

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3380017?pn=11  

PART-4    PAGE-21

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3380017?pn=21

PART-4 (continued in page 28)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3380017?pn=28

PART-5   PAGE-38

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3380017?pn=38

PART-6   PAGE-46

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3380017?pn=46

Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
Yayy...first to comment.
Thank you so much Chinnu for this Os... You're such a sweetheart...!!
Omg its awesome...
And happy b'day Chinnu...yayyy!! Sanchu ne first wish ki lol.
And how did you know that I love puppies... Kahin Arjun stalk toh naii kar ra mujhe:P
and CQ ko Rey ke saath..!! Nice...!!
'GURMEET, she touches his hand and asks tum kya diver ho, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho???'
And Gurmeet ko Anku dii ne driver samjha... Anku dii i didnt expect this from you..!! LOL.
Amazing OS... Will read the next part shortly..love you Chinnu.Edited by Love_Arnie - 11 years ago
*Edited...

Firstly Thanks for this Lovely dedication...that's so sweet...

I am waiting for my surprise...

KSG is here...Omg...I am blushing...
Brilliant...

Neeli loves puppies...
hayee...😊
anki ko gurmeet ka saath milgaya...

i am shamelessly waiting for my surprise
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
woww...chalo finally hum ek FF mei acha se aaye toh sahi🀣
Anku ka gurmeet..lol...
Tumhare bday pe hum kyu aaye jhooth jhooth bula ri ho🀣tumhe pta hai sid k sath kitni busy ho maiπŸ˜†
Peeli pagal dance kar ri hai..lol
reeeyaaanshh😲
Anku ka driver kon..its gurmeet..lol
Peeli tujhe teddies pasnd hai!!
Shru k liye surprise!!πŸ˜›
waiting for the precap..hamari entry kaarwaaoooπŸ˜›Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

ariya OS????<div></div>
problem hai Aaliya??
dek lo maine kar di hai priyu
res

Shruti, shruti, shruti...  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  
yaar... mera sapna sach kar diya tumne... πŸ€—   πŸ˜ƒ 
meri kaafi ichchha thi ki kabhi kisi story ki part mai bhi banu... n u did that... πŸ˜‰
thannkk youuu sooo much for that... πŸ€—   πŸ˜³

as I told u , at first I was lil shocked to see Guru's name,,, but not at all now...  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
meeting Guru sir is one of my biggest dream of my life... 
and u did that (story me hi sahi) πŸ˜ƒ

party... ahaann... achchha hai... ye dono behne klitni achchhi hai... 
ek dusre ke liye surprises plan kar rahe hai... πŸ˜Š

ye Shru ke liye helicopter bhijwao koi... itna late kaise hota hai... yaha bhi aadat nahi chhodi , b'day ke baad bday wish karna... πŸ˜ˆ

Neeli Shruti se naraz hai ??!! ye Prava plan hoga shayad :P πŸ˜ƒ

kya dream dance tha yaar... Neeli ki to balle balle ho gayi... 

n wooo... here comes my part... whoaaa... kya coincidence hai,,, same car, same colour.   
btw, mai sahi gaadi me chadhi thi ki galat gadi me ?!! πŸ˜•  πŸ˜†
its coincidence or u know, I dunno that, but Guru always wears Sunglasses,, he loves them... πŸ˜³
starting me I thought,,, ye kaisa driver hai... ghar pohoch ke naam batata hu !! but OMG... what a BIG surprise... πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
Mai bhi yahi rahoonga !! OMG... πŸ˜² πŸ˜ƒ 

Shruti... jaldi update karo... u told there is sooo many more surprises...!!!! cant wait... 
Edited by ankita2804 - 11 years ago
Nyc di...
loved d title..!Edited by Payal_156 - 11 years ago
Mujhe bhi is OS ka part Banna hai!!! plzzz!!!! 
Amazing update...
Waiting fr other members entry...