Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 9)

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

SmileWow!!' Aarathi, amazing, awesome, fantastic, loving part 3.ClapVickram's like a "Greek God". Story is progress very nicely. Guess Sugni will fall in love with Vickram first. Looking forward for Part 4. Thanks for the PM. Really appreciate it.

Thanks Sandy... Right now its just admiration and respect what sugni feels for Vikram. The love angle will slowly come later.
tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by widdy

This love story is shaping up quite nicely,Aarathi.ClapGood creative writing.

I wished I could have gone on and on to read more.Tongue
Now,I have to wait again.
I am coming back to the pc every few hours to check on yours and Mansi's story telling.Wink

Hi Widdy thanks a lot yaar I am happy to keep you interested in my FF. I will update a lengthy part 4 soon.Big smile
tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Well done ash-arti. I am hooked. And its soo refreshing to see normal things like tea and lunch, and common human decency.

BTW thanks for the PM.

Payal thanks for liking it I am happy to keep you hooked to my FF & yes I want to keep it as normal as possible.
tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@ Ron
@ Piu

Thanks a lot guys
tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

Hehe, the story makes me blush too Embarrassed
and very nice descriptives too !
can't wait for more !

Thanks Octopie for liking it so much.
tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Part  4 Random Thoughts

Sugni comes to the kitchen panting heaving for breath. She didn't know what was she going through but certainly Vikram Singh's presence made her heart flip every time she looked at him. She didn't  understand.. she had seen some movies in nearby tent house and tried to recall similar scene where the girl(Heroine) would feel similar to a guy(Hero) but where was she and where was Thakur malak... it was simply incomparable and also she didn't know anything about him nor he knew of her. She dismissed the thought as just a passing admiration for a man who saved her and champa from Digvijay and resumed her work in the kitchen. She didn't know what Vikram liked to eat but she dare not go and meet him again. She decided to make her favorite dish...aloo paratha and found some bhendi and decided to make curry. She quickly set to work and started cooking.

After close to forty minutes champa came to kitchen looking for her.

Champa : Wow sugni it smells awesome... Isnt it aloo paratha.

Sugni : Yes you know what champa I dunno what Thakur malak likes so I just made our favorite dish.

Both girls giggle and champa says : Don't worry sugni this looks really yummy Thakur malak will surely like it.

Sugni : Is it time for lunch?

Champa : Hey Bhagwan it must be close to 1pm sugni at home all will be worried.

Sugni : oh! Yes Mai had told me she will cook sweet for me and had asked to bring you along.

Champa : Lets leave then or she will get worried.

Sugni : But we should inform him first.

Champa : I had been to his room but he seems very busy in some work... he is on call from long time.

Sugni : What to do then.

Champa : Lets keep all the food on the dining table outside and leave.

Sugni : Will he not feel bad if we go without informing.

Champa : But he may get upset if we disturb him na. Lets inform the servants and ask them to pass our message to Thakur malak.

Sugni : That's a good idea.

Sugni sets the dining table and keeps all the dishes for Vikram. She has made Aloo paratha, Bhindi sabji & rice and hopes it will be enough for him meanwhile champa informs the servants & they leave.

Vikram finally finishes his call and comes out of his room. He was feeling very hungry though he loved the Tea which Sugni had made. He comes downstairs and finds the servants doing their job. He looks around but doesn't find Sugni. He checks the kitchen but still no hope. Just then one of the servant comes and informs that Sugni & champa have left but they have kept the food ready for him. They take time out to have lunch and come. Vikram feels disappointed that Sugni left without informing him.

He comes to the dining hall and finds the table set. He opens the vessels and finds Aloo paratha....which was not his favorite food followed by Bhindi but still he decides to give it a try as he was very hungry and there was no other option.

He takes a bite of Aloo paratha with bhindi curry and savours it. He hadn't tasted anything so yummy for so many days that he hogs on to it. Back in City he would be held up in work so much that he had no time for home made food and had no one back home who would cook for him.His thought stops at sugni and he tries to remember her expression when she had come to give him tea. There was certainly something in those eyes which held his attention. He never had a lack of female company many big industrialist's daughters were eagerly waiting for one date with him and a possible chance to make him fall in love with them but he never gave them such chance. His heart was broken once and he didn't wanted to repeat the same mistake.  Yet...Yet... unknowingly he felt himself drawn towards her... there was something different in her which set her apart from all... she was not a breathtaking beauty or a sophisticated lady... She was from a humble background, an ordinary girl who was caring helpful...Probably that was drawing him towards her??? Becoz off late it was more of his money than him that was attracting women towards him. What baffled him was she left without informing him. He had intended to pay her & champa for helping him. He could see from their looks that they were very poor and he wanted to help them. But her leaving without expecting anything in return was something which had him in thoughts. He didn't even had time to thank them for such wonderful food & for setting up his haveli. He decides to meet them and convey his regards. He didn't know why but he suddenly wanted to see her ... Sugni and help her in some way. But he didn't even knew where her house was. He decides to ask once the servants come... they would know for sure as they all are from same place. Vikram continues to savor the food and with each bite his thoughts keep going back to Sugni.

Vikram's manager Rohit arrives from the city by evening and comes to meet Vikram.

Vikram : Hii Rohit hope you had no trouble finding this place.

Rohit : No Sir. Your place is quite good.

Vikram : Thanks Rohit you too stay here with me till our work is done.

Rohit : Sure Sir So when are we starting the work.

Vikram : Well Rohit I have a plan ready and will be meeting some clients in 2 days once everything is settled we will be starting the factory in a week's time.

Rohit : Sir that's great but what about workers?

Vikram : This factory belongs to this Village Rohit and my father had started this factory so that it will provide employment to these villagers. So I will be hiring each of my workers from this village and not from anywhere else.

Rohit : But Sir will these men know how to work.

Vikram : There has been no rain here from past 2 yrs so all their lands are dried up and they are staring at poverty. I know they all have an urge to make a life. We will arrange training for them & it should not be difficult.

Rohit : Sir I must admire you' not many would think so much of these people. You are truly your father's son.

Vikram : This factory was my father's dream Rohit and I will do everything to make it successful.

Hey all pls let me know if you are finding this narration as boring. My idea is here to tell a story not just ViNi romance but if  you find it boring and going nowhere pls share your views.

Edited by ash_arti - 27 January 2013 at 2:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107octopiecroziaxxSandy66roziekomal07JulieDVinnie79

anagha107 Senior Member
anagha107
anagha107

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Wow aarathi,  loved to see another angle of vikram-sugni love story.  Iam so happy vikram-sugni jodi here and no butler adi nonsense.  thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

anagha107 Senior Member
anagha107
anagha107

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Iam getting a feeling like am reading one of the judi foster's romantic novels. A very interesting approach of sugvi love story.  good work and keep going.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rozietulipdaisy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index