Phir Subah Hogi

New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 26

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitakPandey

As before I loved this part also Aarti
Good work
Keep going

Thanks for your kind words Ankita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 6)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

Ooo! So good ! such a fresh feeling with Sugvi now, hehe. Embarrassed

it was funny too Tongue !

Can't wait for the next part ! I'll probably keep saying that after every part, heehe.

Thanks octopie... I am happy to know you rae eagerly waiting for the next part Big smile

Thanks vinnie to you too

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

A beautiful Update Arathi.Embarrassed.I love how they first meet...Lovely sequence... "Ye pehli mulaqat ki mithi si bekhudi...Ek pal mein ho gayai kya se kya ye zindagiEmbarrassed Next chappi jaldi laoEmbarrassed

Thanks Piu love ur shayari

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

fantastic update aarthi .. i so loved it

vikram and sugVi  first meeting was so awesome and refreshing ...it reminded me of their first meet in the show that was also so good .. thanks for writing this FF dear ...!!Big smile

that is what i loved in vikram ..he always gave strength to sugni to fight against all odds and was always their to protect and support her. here also he is doing the same.

thanks for PM ...update soon

Thanks pankhudi... yes vikram is a man of strength,power and love towards all...

Thanks Sandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRa

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Hey Aarathi
i just browsed the FF n saw u updated, Part 2 is fantastic, love the eyelock between TVS n sugni Embarrassed, and OMG!!! i loved how TVS slaps DV and he lost one of his tooth ROFL, this sounds exactly like our TVS, strong n powerful.
I loved part 2, can't wait for next update
BTW Aarathi, if its not too much to ask, is is possible for u to PM when u update the FF, please
thank you Smile

Thank you so much dear for appreciating my work.
I am giving a back story for vikram and how he is connected to this village thereby the story will become more meaningful.
I will definitely PM you the next part.

Edited by ash_arti - 15 January 2013 at 1:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Wowww what a collideEmbarrassed Aarathi i am loving your FF more and moreHeart
BTW this time no hindi version? Well i guess some fellow members can't read hindi so it's okay and Please write 3rd part soonHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

PART 3 : THE HAVELI

Vikram Sugni and Champa reach the haveli by walking from the Rampur market.Champa opens the gate and is followed by sugni. Vikram stands at the gate and gets nostalgic. Various emotions/memories pass thru his mind especially that of his father. He turns right towards the wall adjoining the gate & wipes the dirt to find "Thakur Balwant Singh Haveli" written in hindi. Vikram touches the board several times & gets emotional. A tear trickles down his eye which he wipes & turns around when he finds sugni looking at him.She seemed to understand what he was feeling right at the moment becoz she too had her eyes full. Vikram found some sense of comfort & compassion in those eyes….. a sense of understanding.He didn't know how but he knew.

Sugni : Sir you are thinking of your dad right?

Vikram is amazed at her right guess and says – how do you know?

Sugni – I can read your pain in your eyes sir.

Vikram looks at her mesmerized.

Sugni says : You must have been very close to your dad..thats why you got so emotional seeing his name.

Vikram : I too can see the same pain in your eyes. Do you also miss your dad so much.

Sugni wipes her tears & says : No sir atleast you have seen your father spent your childhood with him but my father … he left us when I was still in my mom's stomach.

Vikram : I am sorry sugni   I shudnt have asked you.

Sugni : pls sir don't apologise and you didn't do anything wrong.

Vikram asks – How do you know me or my dad.

Sugni smiles & says : I have heard a lot about your dad from my mother sir. The entire Rampur respected him a lot as he was always helpful to poor & needy. I also know you were born here went to village school but when… your father's factory ran to loses you all shifted to city.

Vikram stiffens at the mention of shutting down the factory & says : You are right I was born and brought up here, had some wonderful memories in Rampur and now I am back to where I belong.

Sugni : Sir if you don't mind my asking whats the reason behind coming to this village after so many years.

Vikram gives her a sarcastic smile & saya : Don't tell me you don't know 

Sugni – That's true sir but wanted to know from you only… So its true you have come to reopen the factory?

Vikram : You speak a lot sugni. Chalo lets go inside or if we stand like this how will I resume my work.

Vikram and sugni reach the haveli entrance & find champa standing amidst a mess.

Vikram : Whats this? I had asked my manager to get the haveli cleaned before I come.The whole place is a mess.

Champa : Sir they have cleaned the upstairs room only this hall & kitchen is pending I just saw the entire haveli & came.

Sugni  : Sir pls don't worry Champa & I will clean up this mess

Vikram : No sugni this is not done. You people need not do all this. I will arrange for some servants.

Just then 3 servants come and apologise to Vikram & start cleaning the house. Sugni asks him to rest while she gets the haveli cleaned & vikram heads upstairs to his room.

Sugni : I would have made some Tea for sir if only milk was there.

One of the servant says : Beti I have brought milk, vegetables & ration. They are in the kitchen help yourself. My wife was smart enough to tell me to buy ration and go as saab was coming all the way from city alone.

Sugni thanks him & heads to the kitchen. She makes  "adrak chai" (Ginger Tea) for all and serves them. She the carries the Tea and some biscuits upstairs to Vikram's room.

Sugni looks around & admires the beauty & richness of the haveli.She slowly reaches his room and stops at the door. She peeps in to the room & stares at Vikram 's back. He was dressing up when he turns and finds her looking at him. Vikram motions her to come inside the room.

Sugni : Sir I have brought you Tea.

Vikram – Where did you find all this?

Sugni explains him how the servants brought ration when vikram gets a call on his mobile & starts speaking to someone standing by the window. Sugni  slowly looks at him. His hair was the color of black, his eyes were glinting & he possessed  a hard & arrogant mouth which spoke of experience & sensuality. He was very tall & a beautifully cut suit moulded his body, emphasizing his wide shoulders, narrow hips which tapered down to long muscular legs. He held himself very tall & straight.

It was like all the breath punched from her body as she found herself captured in his searing gaze.

Vikram looks at her staring at him & says : Is anything wrong? What are you looking at?

Sugni immediately turns away from him & says : Sir I …  I  … just wanted to tell you that I am cooking lunch for you as no one is available.

Vikram doesn't know what to say : Thanks sugni you have been very kind & helpful …

Sugni : Sir you pls have tea and rest I will bring you lunch in half an hour

Saying so sugni runs ou of his room which surprises Vikram.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitakPandeyoctopieSandy66croziaxxroziekomal07Vinnie79pankhudi_TiaRamanzilmukulronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Bravo aarthi.Clap.. Story is shaping up nicely...eagerly awaitng more!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66tulipdaisyronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.