Phir Subah Hogi

New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 26

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
its really good
Mansi writing what happened after vikram left the village
and U write a new fresh story
Mazzaaa aa gaya
keep it up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxtulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnkitakPandey

AnkitakPandey

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hey
 I am waiting for the 2nd part Ash_arti plz thoda jaldi
And even Mansi aage badhao apni story
Patta hai it feels great too read your plots I mean they are amazing aur purine Vikram ki yaad dilate hain.

I wish you both would have been the writer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66tulipdaisyronshaan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Part 2 – First Meeting

Sugni & Vikram fell on the road(Sugni on Vikram). Sugni slowly opened her eyes & found a pair of jet black eyes staring at her.She found herself drawn deep into the eyes & continued to gaze into them while she heard someone calling her name repeatedly and shaking her.Sugni finally tore out of the captive black eyes gaze & looked up at Champa who helped her to get up.

Vikram remained lying on the road while Sugni composed herself & offered him her hand.A couple of seconds passed & Vikram held her hand to get up while Sugni felt a shiver & thrilling pleasure run through her body at his touch.She had never felt anything like this before & it left her wondering.She continued to stare at Vikram.

Vikram : Will you leave my hand… I have got up now.

Sugni blushes & says : Sorry Sir… I am very sorry to have barged in & collided with you like that.

Vikram : You should be… cant you see…………….By that time DV & Suraj come and DV pulls Sugni towards him and holds her in embrace.

DV : Caught up with you finally my dear…………I must say you have courage to run away from me…….very few girls have challenged me like you.

Sugni who is struggling to come out of his hold says : leave me just leave me I say.

Just then someone taps of DV's shoulder and DV looses his grip on sugni and turns to find Vikram who gives him one tight slap. DV starts to bleed at mouth and looses one tooth while sugni escapes , runs and hides behind Vikram.

Vikram asks sugni : Who is he? Why is he harassing you?

Champa : Sir he is Digvijay a very rich thakur of Rampur.He was harassing an innocent girl just few minutes back..we tried to save the girl so now he is behind us.

Vikram comes near DV & holds his shirt collar & strangles him & says – You must be ashamed to behave like an animal showing your strength on young girls in this manner. Don't you have any sister at home…you seem to be educated is this what they teach you in college to show your male ego on women.

DV : Just shut up who are you to advice me… you don't seem to be from Rampur.

Vikram gives DV another slap and asks him to keep his mouth shut & tells Sugni – You girl come here come and give him a tight slap.

Sugni : Sir??

Vikram : Don't be scared I am here slap him… he misbehaved with you right…slap him that will teach him a lesson.

Sugni after some hesitation slaps DV twice

Vikram : I am warning you young man next time I see you harassing or teasing any girl here you will regret why you were born.

Saying so Vikram lets go of DV when Suraj comes to his rescue and together they run helter skelter.

Vikram : I hope you are fine girl…….. By the way whats your name?

Sugni : Thanks to you sir I am fine…My name is Sugni and she is my friend Champa.

Champa : Sir we are very grateful to you… don't know how to repay you.

Vikram smiles & says : You can repay me by showing the way to Old Haveli.

Sugni : Old haveli??? That is abandoned  from so many years sir…no one lives there…infact its not in a state for anyone to leave… what do..

Vikram : Listen girl…whatever's your name cut your crap and tell me if you can take me to Old Haveli.

Champa hints sugni to keep quite and says – Sir we will take you to the haveli.Its about twenty minutes from here.

Saying so sugni & champa hold Vikram's suitcase against his will and head towards the haveli.

Do leave in your comments & views

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaAnkitakPandeyoctopiecroziaxxSandy66roziekomal07pankhudi_TiaRamanzilmukulronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Good Aarti I loved part 2

DV's toot broken hahaha good i like it

vikram wow like old days
i love it... !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged

DV might be angry like this

dv and sugni

Thakur vikram singh might b like this

sugni hesitate to slap DV might b like this

Smile

Edited by ronshaan - 10 January 2013 at 2:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishavihi9272octopieSandy66croziaxxroziekomal07pankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisymanzilmukul

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
 aarti ! its beautiful,Embarrassed   kaash ye sab such hota... Ouch  cvs ne humari khushiyo aur apne show ka styanash kar diya...Cry  
u know humei apna PH kholna chahiye, hum unse better show bna sakte hai... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wink Wink

Edited by croziaxx - 10 January 2013 at 4:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

AnkitakPandey

AnkitakPandey

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
As before I loved this part also Aarti
Good work
Keep going

tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Wonderful Arthi keep it up...I am loving this story

Sandy66tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.