Phir Subah Hogi

New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 26

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Aarti... Aarti... my dear Aarti..., your chapters are far too short!!!LOLWink But great job I am enjoying your story and I hope we get the next chapter soon.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79tulipdaisyronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 17)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

octopie

octopie

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Aww ! lovely chapter, Aarti ^-^ everything looks to fit together ^-^ and love new scenes about Vickram and his dealing with the factory and whatnot other than his scenes with Sugni (which are very sweet, by the way, hehe) ^-^

I love how you describe Vickram's nights too - what he's going through, sleepless and all ... it seems very real !

and the scolding is funny, hehe. Embarrassed

keep it up ! am too looking forward to the next chapter ^-^

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDVinnie79tulipdaisyronshaan

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Wow! It's said that more delicious is the food, less tough to find the way to boys' heart LOL I'm seeing it here LOL
Waiting to see Sugni growing from Vikram's P.A to "Priye" LOL
Anyway, the story is progressing great. Good to see Rohit also in love...Boss's impact Wink
Hope, this Sanjhana willn't create much harm for our loving SugVi..looking forward to next part.

And above all, thumbs up for you Aarthi for shaping it so beautifully.Great job dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisyronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Good chapter aarti
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Aarthi Brilliant, your story is comming along  nicely, ... It is good that  Vickram   needs a  PA...maybe a certain young lady will fill the spot!!!  HAHHA. I am loving it...! Please  continue  soon I can't wait to read the rest...and  Hmmm Rohit seems like  a nice character!!! 

thanks vinnie...your guess is as good

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Aarti... Aarti... my dear Aarti..., your chapters are far too short!!!LOLWink But great job I am enjoying your story and I hope we get the next chapter soon.Big smile

Julie... i know yaar...but i have time constraint with a hectic job so cant write lengthy chapters still i will try to make it a lengthy one for next part.

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

Aww ! lovely chapter, Aarti ^-^ everything looks to fit together ^-^ and love new scenes about Vickram and his dealing with the factory and whatnot other than his scenes with Sugni (which are very sweet, by the way, hehe) ^-^

I love how you describe Vickram's nights too - what he's going through, sleepless and all ... it seems very real !

and the scolding is funny, hehe. Embarrassed

keep it up ! am too looking forward to the next chapter ^-^

octopie thanks a lot.
yes my story is in the backdrop of the factory so it constitutes an important part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

octopie

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M0uNi

Wow! It's said that more delicious is the food, less tough to find the way to boys' heart LOL I'm seeing it here LOL
Waiting to see Sugni growing from Vikram's P.A to "Priye" LOL
Anyway, the story is progressing great. Good to see Rohit also in love...Boss's impact Wink
Hope, this Sanjhana willn't create much harm for our loving SugVi..looking forward to next part.

And above all, thumbs up for you Aarthi for shaping it so beautifully.Great job dear!

thanks mouni
lolz loved the way u told PA to priye LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.