Phir Subah Hogi

New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 26

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M0uNi

Brilliant Aarthi! The way TVS-Sugni relation is progressing, I found it really sweet. More excited for the coming episodes.

Mouni thanks yes I will keep up the excitement.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 14)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Smile Absolutely lovely Aarathi. The attraction between Vikram and Sugni is intense.
Love it Wink It reminds me of when Vickram, went to visit Sugni and her Family,
bearing gifts for the baby, after he declared his love for Sugni at the bus stop.
It was such an endearing episode.
Story is progressing very nicely. Looking forward for the next chapter

Thanks sandy... yes those were such nice episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Great job Aarti. I like how their story is progressing slowly. Personally, I think at the beginning of a relationship, when the couple is now getting to know each other and they fall in love SLOWLY,  is the most exciting time. I am enjoying the story. If only we could have a video FF!!!

Thanks a lot Julie... I too want to show it as a slow & understanding love between them.

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

Lovely writing, Aarti - as others said, I too love how their attraction is growing and the story between them is progressing slowly. it's enjoyable that way and not a lot of things thrown at the reader at once and they get a feel of the story and see it in their minds. I was able to easily imagine those dialogue exchanges happening between them, and the story part was very Humorous too ! hehe. I couldn't help laughing at imagining the dialogue after he slipped ^-^
this vickram sugni pairing (although not yet in the story), I very much love. Heart

and Vicky is getting alien feelings haa ? hehe. Embarrassed and he stopped himself from saying your house may be small but your heart is big, me love.

me as well can't wait for the next part ! Star

Thanks octopie for such wonderful analysis.
Yes I want to keep it simple & sweet and not include too many things at a time so my chapters are small but meaningful.

Edited by ash_arti - 03 February 2013 at 7:41pm

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by widdy

Outstanding,brilliant and fantastic,Aarathi.Clap
Keep it up!
Will be watching this space regularly for the continuation ASAPSmile

Thanks Widdy

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Hi aarti Sorry 4 late reply... Just today I found the time to read the next episde (yes I feel I am watching them)

awesome episode ...

I loved it ...

I could feel her saying thakur malak thakur malakh and when she saved him I could feel her being shy and her heart feelings

awesome writing !! well done

Edited by ronshaan - 07 February 2013 at 1:14am

tulipdaisy

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Part 6 - The initial feelings

Vikram returns back to the haveli after a long walk from Sugni's house. As soon as he enters the haveli  he gets a strong burning smell mixed with some weird fragrance. He rushes to kitchen and finds Rohit who has turned the kitchen into a mess.

Vikram : Rohit what's all this ?

Rohit : Oh Sir… I was getting worried where you went… you didn't even take your mobile.

Vikram : I was just exploring the village but what is this mess in the kitchen… don't tell me you are back to your experiments.

Rohit gleefully : Exactly Sir I have brought this new Culinary book and see I have made such a nice roti.

Vikram looks at the roti which is half burnt & says : Yes its indeed looking nice… don't you think the roti should be white than black.

Rohit : Oh Sir…Just taste it it will be good.

Vikram : No thanks Rohit you please carry on… I will make do with some bread.

Rohit : But Sir….

Vikram heads to the dining hall and decides to have bread & butter but unfortunately there is no butter. Rohit too comes and sits next to him.

Vikram : What happened?

Rohit  makes a sad face : I agree sir the Roti is more black than being white…. Mind if I share this bread with you.

Vikram laughs and passes him the bread slices.

Rohit : Sir today I learnt one thing…. No matter how big a business man we may be but we should know a bit of cooking especially if we are staying in villages where there is no sight of hotels… Remember sir how in city we used to freak out on delicacies daily for dinner.

Vikram : Lets not remember those things now Rohit…. My stomach is yelling I cant take it.

Just then Vikram hears her payal sound and sugni comes…. Vikram wonders if he has started seeing her whenever he thinks of her……such things cant happen to him…. But he sees her smiling and walking towards him. Vikram slowly closes his eyes and a moment later opens to find a box full of Pulav in front of him. He didn't needed to taste it to say that it was yummy…the smell was sufficient. He also realises its not his imagination but she is here for sure.

Vikram : Sugni you here? At this time?

Sugni : Sir Maa made this for you.

Vikram :  But how could you come so late in the night…its almost close to 10pm.

Sugni : Sir relax we are used to walking in the village at night times….

Vikram : Still…

Sugni : Sir will you have this or shall I take it away.

Rohit who was sitting quietly all this time jumps forward and takes the box. He immediately distributes the Pulav between himself & Vikram and hogs onto it.

Sugni watches as Vikram & Rohit eat their stomach full.

Rohit : Thank You……..errr  Ms. Sugni………. You are our savior today.

Sugni gives a puzzled look when Rohit indicates towards the burnt Roti. Sugni bursts into laughter at the sight of kitchen. Vikram finds her smile bewitching and thinks her beauty doubles when she smiles. He continues to look at her when Sugni turns to him.

Vikram : Sugni I am thankful to your mother for making such a wonderful dish & for you to bring it so far for us.

Sugni : You are welcome sir.

Vikram : From the time I have come here you have been helping me in one or the other way…… I am really happy to have known such wonderful people like you, gulabiaji and champa.

Sugni : Sir this is your good culture that you are saying so…. I have to leave sir… Maa will be waiting.

Vikram : No … no… you wait I will drop you.

Sugni : No Sir I will go myself.

Vikram doesn't allow her to argue and finishes his food and asks her to follow him. Sugni does so obediently not before Rohit thanking her and waving her bye. Sugni instantly likes him and smiles.

Vikram starts his Jeep and asks Sugni to come and sit. Sugni who has never sat in a 4 wheeler looks confused…. Unlike cars  in open Jeep you have to climb on to the vehicle and sit and Sugni finds it difficult. Vikram looks at her amused while Sugni struggles to keep her one feet on the small platform and another into the Jeep. Vikram finally gives his hand and Sugni holds it reluctantly. As usual her heart starts to beat fast and Vikram pulls her into the jeep and sugni ends up right next to him and very close to him.

In the dim moonlight too her eyes sparkle like a star and Vikram gazes into them while Sugni too finds herself drawn towards him looking in to his eyes. Vikram observes how her eyes dances and he feels her getting uneasy & nervous around him. Sugni finally realizes that she is staring at him and distances herself from him and apologises.

Vikram doesn't say anything but starts the Jeep and gets going. They reach her house in 10 minutes and Vikram shuts the engine. He turns towards her and finds her struggling to jump out of the Jeep. Vikram gets down in a moment comes around her and lifts her in his arms shocking Sugni to the core.

Sugni : Sir

Vikram : Shhh…. His words fail and he realizes that he has taken sugni in his arms. Sugni too realizes that she has automatically put her arms around his neck and doesn't know what to do. They get lost in looking at one another when they hear Gulabia's voice. Both become alert and Vikram puts her on the ground. Gulabia comes out & Vikram then thanks her for the food and leaves. He looks at Sugni from his mirror and finds her staring back to him and thinks she is gonna mess his life one day.

Do leave your comeents !!!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieSandy66Vinnie79JulieDrozieronshaanmanzilmukul

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Hi aarti Sorry 4 late reply... Just today I found the time to read the next episde (yes I feel I am watching them)

awesome episode ...

I loved it ...

I could feel her saying thakur malak thakur malakh and when she saved him I could feel her being shy and her heart feelings

awesome writing !! well done

Hey komal... Thanks for reading them...I am happy you could relate to it so well

ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.