Phir Subah Hogi

New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 26

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Brilliant Aarthi! The way TVS-Sugni relation is progressing, I found it really sweet. More excited for the coming episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisyronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 13)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Smile Absolutely lovely Aarathi. The attraction between Vikram and Sugni is intense.
Love it Wink It reminds me of when Vickram, went to visit Sugni and her Family,
bearing gifts for the baby, after he declared his love for Sugni at the bus stop.
It was such an endearing episode.
Story is progressing very nicely. Looking forward for the next chapter

Edited by Sandy66 - 31 January 2013 at 11:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79tulipdaisyronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Great job Aarti. I like how their story is progressing slowly. Personally, I think at the beginning of a relationship, when the couple is now getting to know each other and they fall in love SLOWLY,  is the most exciting time. I am enjoying the story. If only we could have a video FF!!!

tulipdaisyronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Lovely writing, Aarti - as others said, I too love how their attraction is growing and the story between them is progressing slowly. it's enjoyable that way and not a lot of things thrown at the reader at once and they get a feel of the story and see it in their minds. I was able to easily imagine those dialogue exchanges happening between them, and the story part was very Humorous too ! hehe. I couldn't help laughing at imagining the dialogue after he slipped ^-^
this vickram sugni pairing (although not yet in the story), I very much love. Heart

and Vicky is getting alien feelings haa ? hehe. Embarrassed and he stopped himself from saying your house may be small but your heart is big, me love.

me as well can't wait for the next part ! Star

tulipdaisyronshaan

widdy

Groupbie

widdy

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Outstanding,brilliant and fantastic,Aarathi.Clap
Keep it up!
Will be watching this space regularly for the continuation ASAPSmile

tulipdaisyronshaan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Amazing Chapter Arthi,   funny, romantic and light. Its nice to see the  attraction between the two of them  growing. The story is moving along nicely, and I  can't wait for part 6. I  like the fact Sugni is educated.  .  Keep going ...great Job! 

Hey Vinnie thanks a lot... yes its a slow and steady attraction.

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunny1516

Arti, great  work, very entertaing, keep going, we appreciate a lot.

I wish  tum logo se(  you, Mansi,Vinnie)  aadha bhi dimag Psh ke writers ke pass hota to aaj Psh  with all these great actors no. 1 hota (trp me)

thanks.

Thanks a lot sunny for your appreciation

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Lovely update Aarathi, i loved today's epi, the way TVS and sugni bonded and are realising thier attraction for each other, loved it.

Rozey thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.