Phir Subah Hogi

New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 26

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
 aari !  this is beautiful Heart 
so both side kuch-kuch hota hai Wink
aur ye btao aaloo pratha aur bhindhi curry kanhi tumhari  favorite  to nahi hai ? tell me Tongue 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyoctopieSandy66komal07tulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 (Page 10)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
AArthi  a beautiful continuation from you!!  Please continue...IA love  that you kept the original essance of Sugni and Vickram intact!  Great Job keep it up!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyoctopieSandy66croziaxxkomal07tulipdaisy

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Well Aarathi, i am surprised that you want us to tell you if ur story is boring, because dear, thats not how i see it, ur story is like one of those romance novel, that once you start reading u just don't want to stop cuz its just too good.

I absolutely admire ur superb writing skills, and the way u r blooming the love story between Vini is so fantastic.
I honestly don't have words to tell you how much i enjoy reading ur FF, i just love it Heart
And can't wait for u to update Smile

And Thanks for the PM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyoctopieSandy66tulipdaisy

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hi Arti

Another great part of the story. I personally think the story is developing well and its nice to have other things like the factory starting and other characters.

Thank you

Edited by payal7 - 27 January 2013 at 10:11am

widdy

Groupbie

widdy

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Well,you 3 girls are in the same league!Clap(Ash,Mansi and Vinnie)
Very good creative writing-keep going.Congratulations to all.Thumbs Up
I do hope the cv's of this show open their eyes wide to see how a story should be wriiten-3 different ways and all are interesting!Smile
Not the rubbish we have been subjected to for the last 5-6 months!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieSandy66tulipdaisy

octopie

octopie

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hi Arti ! Not at all boring to me, I think it's absolutely a great idea that you're putting some other things into the story and not just Sugvi. While their story's seed has already been planted and is growing, there are other situations/events happening and such things will also help understand and see the story better. By doing so, you're also giving their blooming relationship a context.
So, I'm happy, as a reader, to know about other parts of their lives... the factory especially since that's what brought Vickram here and is quite important to him. Through these other happenings, we see qualities of Vickram like just see here, how the manager admired and praised Vickram. seeing that Vickram cares about the villagers as they are facing poverty, that he could help them (and have faith in them) this way at least instead of getting workers from elsewhere and at the same time, he finds his father's dream important to fulfill although he does not have to do so, is it?
so keep it up, Arti ! it's fantastic Embarrassed I loved reading about their inner thoughts too !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySandy66tulipdaisy

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Aarathi it's not boring at all. I loved each and every detail you gave about characters.You 're doing great jobThumbs Up

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Smile Aarathi, absolutely fantastic, Clap. Love it. Not a boring moment. Anyone can fall
in love with Vickram, he"s charismatic, loving, caring and charming Wink. Please continue,
we're looking forward for Part 5. Awesome job Thumbs Up

Edited by Sandy66 - 27 January 2013 at 3:47pm

widdyoctopierozietulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.