Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

AAarthi  I am loving it... All romantic and all... I am waiting for the next  part... Why did Gulabiya gave to come :(

Thanks vinnie... I want it to be slow and steady so gulabia came on time😆
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandy66

😊Aarathi, WOW!!!!!, AMAZING, the attraction between Vickram and Sugni is spellbinding, enthralling, intriguing and mesmerizing.
Great Job👏👍🏼 Anxiously awaiting the next part 7.😉

Beautiful Flowers

😊Aarathi, this beautiful flowers is for you

sandy thanks a lot for liking it and for beautiful flowers dear😃
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

Arti

Another great installment. Cannot wai for the next aprt

Thanks a lot payal
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rozey17

Lovely update aarathi 👍🏼, absolutely fantastic.

Whilst reading i was so happy with the way you introduced fun into the FF with rohit and the burnt roti 😆, but alas sugni saved him (TVS) from hunger, when she was like sir i am leaving i am like oh plz let TVS drop her home so they can be close 😳, and i just blushed and smiled that exactly that happened.

The way he lifted her out of the jeep, and their eyelock, loved it

Thank you Aarathi for this lovely love story.

Thanks a lot rozey... you always describe my ff beautifully dear
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: widdy

Fantastic,excellent and just brilliant,Aarathi👏 .

I just love the village setting just as this original story.
Let's hope Gulabiya dosen't get in the way this time😉

hey widdy thanks a lot
daffodil81 thumbnail

Part 7 - His choice

Gulabia comes out of the house and by that time Vikram puts sugni on the ground. The light being dim in the night Gulabia doesn't see how blushed sugni was and how embarrassed Vikram was.

Gulabia – Thakur malak you…here?

Vikram – I am sorry to say gulabiaji but you have been very careless in sending sugni alone in the night all the way to the haveli.

Gulabi looks in shock & asks – Sugni you told me you will take chotu & ramesh with you.

Sugni – Maa they were studying for exam so I didn't wanted to disturb them.

Gulabia – Then you shud have told me I would have come.

Sugni – Maa pls, Thakur malak has already scolded me now you don't start off.

Vikram - I hope gulabiaji she wont repeat this mistake again. He then smiles at her & says " I am thankful to you for making food for us. I and Rohit were depressed to eat bread when she came with food. I must say it tasted the best.

Gulabia – Thank you malak…when one is hungry even the simplest food from a poor women's house tastes good.

Vikram smiles and take leave. He looks at sugni one last time when she hesitates to look at him. He starts off the jeep and speds but finds her watching him through the mirror till he passed away from her sight.

Next day Vikram woke up with a headache.Whole night he kept waking up again & again tormented by past memories mainly his father's last few painful days.He disnt know when his thoughts switched over to sugni.He recollected the whole day's events and her face kept coming up in front of his eyes and lastly taking her in his arms. He realized that at that moment he didn't wanted to put her down.He could feel her arm around his neck.He had been upset with her carelessness of coming all alone at night and he felt upon him to protect her.He could feel her getting tense in his arms…she did a good job of hiding her feelings.He looked at the piece of cloth she had tied on his injured hand & after a long time fell asleep holding it.

Vikram made his way downstairs after freshening up when Rohit came with a hot mug of coffee.Vikram gladly accepted it and sat in the outside portico on a recliner chair. It was around 7am & the sun rays were brightening up the ground below. Far ahead he could see the hill side full of long green trees with birds flying. He breathed in the cool fresh early morning air which was so pure far different from the city's polluted air.He felt better than ever feeling rejuvenated with new spirits and determination. He finally felt he is home. This was the place he belonged to… his father belonged to.Though he had spent most part of his life in city he now felt he was always meant to be back here in Rampur.He closed his eyes and felt the moment of homecoming and thought if only his father had lived to see this day when his phone rang.

Vikram – Hello Sanjhana…how are you… yes I am in Rampur came just 2 days ago…yes the factory will be reopening in a few days time… why don't you come along for the inauguration. Rohit is here too… yes I will ask him to give you the exact direction to come here…looking forward to seeing you… Bye.

Rohit – Sanjhana mam sir?

Vikram – Yes Rohit I have invited her to come and stay here for few days. She will be here for the factory inauguration.I want you to co-ordinate with her & help her reach this village as she has never been here.

Rohit – Not to worry sir I will be going to city next week for some meeting with the dealers. I will pick her up on the way.

Vikram – That's great Rohit.We should be starting our work soon. I need to get the plans rolled out. I hope you have the list ready.

Rohit – Yes sir Rohit opens his laptop and reads aloud.

Sir we need a minimum of 30 workers preferably skilled workers who know tailoring. Secondly if they are not that good we can arrNGE TRAINING FOR THEM FOR A PERIOD OF 1 WEEK. So the first task is to find the workers.

Next we will be getting the raw material supply initially from the city later on we can buy the cotton from the farmers who grow it in this village thereby as desired by you we will ensure that these farmers get good money for their crop and wont be cheated by middle men.

The required machinery for all this will be arriving in 2 days from the city.

Vikram – Excellent Rohit. I like this plan.. I just want one more thing… call my PA (Personal assistant/secretary) Rekha and tell her that I will be needing her here and ask her to shift here for few months. I need her to look after my mails, phone calls and many other work.

Rohit – Sir that's not possible.

Vikram looks puzzled when Rohit says – Rekhs has firlmy refused to come here and work sir.

Vikram – Why?

Rohit – Sir she says she cant even imagine staying in a village for a day let alone for few months.She was infact wondering what you want to do in a village.

Vikram – What I want to do is none of her business.I wanna sack her now.

Rohit – She has already resigned sir as she is getting married.

Vikram furiously – Good for her. Do one thing give an ad in newspaper that we need a PA and keep the salary open.

Rohit – Sir I have already done that but there is no use.

Virkam – But why?

Rohit – I spoke to many prospective candidates but no one is willing to come live here and work.

Vikram – What's wrong in this place that they are refusing to come? Its such a beautiful place

Rohit – I know Sir but thet are used to luxuries and facilities in city and they cant compromise. I offered more salary but they all refused.

Vikram – Then what to do now.

Rohit – I am wondering the same.

Vikram- If city people are not willing to come here why not we hire someone from this very village who is educated we can train them a bit.

Rohit – Sir can we find any educated girl or boy here ? most of these villagers are farmers who cant afford education.

Vikram – I know Rohit but there is a college in the nearby taluk where I am sure nearby village girls/boya atleast a few of them would study.We just need someone who is a graduate or diploma with some English knowledge & typing skills.I guess if you enquire in the college we may get one or two who have passed out recently.

Rohit – That's a great idea sir..I will go today itself and enquire.

Rohit closes his laptop and looks at Vikram whose attention is elsewhere.

Vikram finally says – You need not go Rohit I have found my prospective secretary & points his hand towards the haveli gates.

Rohit turns to find Sugni coming along with another beautiful girl(Champa)Rohit feels he has been hit by a cupid's arrow. It was love at first sight for Rohit.

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aarthi Brilliant, your story is comming along  nicely, ... It is good that  Vickram   needs a  PA...maybe a certain young lady will fill the spot!!!  HAHHA. I am loving it...! Please  continue  soon I can't wait to read the rest...and  Hmmm Rohit seems like  a nice character!!! 
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aarti... Aarti... my dear Aarti..., your chapters are far too short!!!😆😉 But great job I am enjoying your story and I hope we get the next chapter soon.😃
octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww ! lovely chapter, Aarti ^-^ everything looks to fit together ^-^ and love new scenes about Vickram and his dealing with the factory and whatnot other than his scenes with Sugni (which are very sweet, by the way, hehe) ^-^

I love how you describe Vickram's nights too - what he's going through, sleepless and all ... it seems very real !

and the scolding is funny, hehe. 😳

keep it up ! am too looking forward to the next chapter ^-^
M0uNi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! It's said that more delicious is the food, less tough to find the way to boys' heart 😆 I'm seeing it here 😆
Waiting to see Sugni growing from Vikram's P.A to "Priye" 😆
Anyway, the story is progressing great. Good to see Rohit also in love...Boss's impact 😉
Hope, this Sanjhana willn't create much harm for our loving SugVi..looking forward to next part.

And above all, thumbs up for you Aarthi for shaping it so beautifully.Great job dear!