New FF *A different Love Story* Pt11 Pg 23 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome...!!! Aarthi, thanks for this Cute new love story of our TVS...it is so Nice and heart touching... Excellnt wrting skills..super xcited for upcoming parts...
Great job Aarti. πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈNo need to rush them in a relationship. Falling in love slowly is great. Waiting for moreπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by anagha107

Wow aarathi,  loved to see another angle of vikram-sugni love story.  Iam so happy vikram-sugni jodi here and no butler adi nonsense.  thanks.

Anagha thanks a lot for this appreciation.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by croziaxx

aari !  this is beautiful β€οΈ 
so both side kuch-kuch hota hai πŸ˜‰
aur ye btao aaloo pratha aur bhindhi curry kanhi tumhari  favorite  to nahi hai ? tell me πŸ˜› 

Thanks mansi... I like alu paratha a lot
Originally posted by Vinnie79

AArthi  a beautiful continuation from you!!  Please continue...IA love  that you kept the original essance of Sugni and Vickram intact!  Great Job keep it up!

vinnie you know more than anyone that our main intention is to keep ViNi character and essence intact.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rozey17

Well Aarathi, i am surprised that you want us to tell you if ur story is boring, because dear, thats not how i see it, ur story is like one of those romance novel, that once you start reading u just don't want to stop cuz its just too good.

I absolutely admire ur superb writing skills, and the way u r blooming the love story between Vini is so fantastic.
I honestly don't have words to tell you how much i enjoy reading ur FF, i just love it ❀️
And can't wait for u to update 😊

And Thanks for the PM

Rozey thanks a lot πŸ€—
No yaar i thought it might be a slow story and u guys may feel little bored hence asked ur opinions but thanks for the encouragement & appreciation.I am overjoyed to know you all are liking it so much.
Originally posted by payal7

Hi Arti

Another great part of the story. I personally think the story is developing well and its nice to have other things like the factory starting and other characters.

Thank you

Thanks payal
Originally posted by widdy

Well,you 3 girls are in the same league!πŸ‘(Ash,Mansi and Vinnie)
Very good creative writing-keep going.Congratulations to all.πŸ‘πŸΌ
I do hope the cv's of this show open their eyes wide to see how a story should be wriiten-3 different ways and all are interesting!😊
Not the rubbish we have been subjected to for the last 5-6 months!😑

Thanks Widdy & I agree with you Vinni & Mansi are doing a fabulous job. Hope Cvs too reform.
Originally posted by octopie

Hi Arti ! Not at all boring to me, I think it's absolutely a great idea that you're putting some other things into the story and not just Sugvi. While their story's seed has already been planted and is growing, there are other situations/events happening and such things will also help understand and see the story better. By doing so, you're also giving their blooming relationship a context.
So, I'm happy, as a reader, to know about other parts of their lives... the factory especially since that's what brought Vickram here and is quite important to him. Through these other happenings, we see qualities of Vickram like just see here, how the manager admired and praised Vickram. seeing that Vickram cares about the villagers as they are facing poverty, that he could help them (and have faith in them) this way at least instead of getting workers from elsewhere and at the same time, he finds his father's dream important to fulfill although he does not have to do so, is it?
so keep it up, Arti ! it's fantastic 😳 I loved reading about their inner thoughts too !

Octopie thanks for your lovely comments... means a lot to me. You have summed it up perfectly.
Komal
Sandy
Ron

Thanks a lot gus for your comments & appreciation. Means a lot to me.πŸ€—