Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hello Friends Hug

I know everyone is super happy like me as Grahan is end Dancing What a relief !! Embarrassed

Our dearest ACP sir is back Dancing Party

Now we can celebrate the anniversary in a special way...Isn't it ?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

After all its the completion of 15 uninterrupted years

To c e l e b r a t e this G L O R Y of 15 years

We conduct a

Now all of you are thinking what will be the theme...i cant make VM so i cant participate in it...why only VM contest ?? why not siggy / dream / poem / scene etc etc ??

Am I right?? LOLWink

So i am telling you this contest is not for only VM makers rather for all of you....Embarrassed

BUT how ?? D'oh

Because this time

Dancing NO THEME Dancing

rules

Make a VM on CID whatever you want to make you can make but just remember it has to be on CID team not any particular character
You can use any song / music
You can use only picture , only video clips or both (Totally Your Wish)
The VM makers can send maximum2 VMs
Duration minimum 5 mins (Those who already posted their VMs on CID Forum) and 3 mins  (Those who are trying for the first time)

T U T O R I A L   H E L P   F O R   Y O U

I know those who have not made a vm before, are in big dilemma...
I am telling you the VM making is not a difficult task...I learned about it after i joined here Embarrassed...(Thanx to GD Big smile)
So everyone can try at least Tongue
Windows XP or Windows 7 or Vista has Windows Movie Maker in the system...it is the basic Software of making video mixes or VMs Big smile
Now we first have to know what is the basic procedure ??

There is lots of Tutorials in youtube which are very helpful...
I am giving you links of few which can help You to understand the basic procedure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9rRh7z5TCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3WdQmwHnLk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOE-Sx9QvYA&feature=fvwrel

Not necessary to understand everything in these videos, just go through it...it will be helpful to understand the basic...
I prefer if you watch this video & simultaneously compare it with your movie maker it will be more helpful for you...
You can check other tutorials also in Youtube if you wish Tongue

And I am here to help you Embarrassed
Any question you can ask me...no problem at all Tongue

The VM makers MUST send at least one entry...I will be more happy if i will receive more entries from those persons who are trying for the first time Big smile

After all we are C I D i a n s Embarrassed
WE can take this c H a L l E n G e Wink

So do not waste time...LOL
Make VM first...Tongue

And after making VM do not UPLOAD it in your account Wink
Rather PM me that your VM making is completed then i will give You the details where you have to upload your VMs...

DEADLINE : 17TH JANUARY 2013 12pm

Edited by visrom - 06 January 2013 at 8:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Thunderz...Gauhar....Nishi.fairy1KhotaSikaShreyasubha.DreamyDeepz28little_squirrelShagnikamano86visromMagical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anniversary Special VM Contest" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
TUTORIAL

Now u open ur movie maker (Windows XP / Vista)

at left side there is an option CAPTURE VIDEO which have 4 options generally we use last 3 -- IMPORT VIDEO /PICTURE/AUDIO /MUSIC
By using it u import the video or picture which u want to add in ur video

[IN CASE OF IMPORTING VIDEOS ---
one thing u must remember that ur video must be .WMV file otherwise it cant be imported...thats why YT videos cant be imported directly here for those u need another software ANY VIDEO CONVERTER...i have it..its can easily downloaded from net & very useful for this purpose...another point i want to tell u that windows movie maker is very sensitive one so if ur video quality is not good then later video cant be saved...i faced this problem for eg Case of Staged murder , Unknown girl there is so many good scene in it but if u choose it it will create problem & yr video will not save...& one more imp thing from where u import all these dnt change the original place name etc otherwise it will be not shown in ur movie maker]

When u r making this at first save ur project FILE-SAVE PROJECT

Always use TIMELINE NOT STORY BOARD----u got this option in the end portion of ur movie maker page...in the timeline option u can see clearly video audio transition everything

Now after importing all the required scenes pic audio...u click on COLLECTIONS from ur menu bar so that u can easily view all the scenes & musics

now u select one scene from collections u generally find that the scenes r divided in various small scenes...just check all...i generally delete scenes from there if i dnt want to use that & prefer just that portion which i want to use
when all these procedures have completed then u select scenes & drag it in ur timeline video portion...if u want to edit the clip then u go CLIP option from the menu & select which u want...u can do the same by rt click on it

Similarly u can add audio & picture also Smile

U can give video effects & transition also

After completion of each step try to save it again & again for the safe

U can watch it simultaneously rt side portion it will help u to edit

after completion of whole video u again go TASKS OPTION & in FINISH MOVIE PORTION click on Save it to my computer
At first in SAVE MOVIE WIZARD-----enter a name & choose a place for it then next...in next window choose high quality video (large) or high quality video(pal) & next

I think u can understand...if u face any problem then tell me...

Edited by debasree04 - 07 January 2013 at 10:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
VMs aren't my cup of tea, so I'll just wait for them to be posted. LOL

little_squirrel

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006666">VMs aren't my cup of tea, so I'll just wait for them to be posted.LOL</font>

This contest is precisely for people who think it's not their cup of tea, Shreya. We want one from you. Hum hai na...ask any questions you want. open movie maker first...

debasree04

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Wow i would love to see the vms.cant make any though. All the best to all participants :)

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Wow i would love to see the vms.cant make any though. All the best to all participants :)

If it is because you don't wish to make it's a different thing. But if you wish to join in the fun, you can try it.

It's a fun contest and more participation will mean more fun. All you need is caps and/or some clips.

I request non-VM makers to give this a sincere try. This contest was created keeping in mind people like Shreya, Deepiika(because she has a huge collection of caps), Nandini, Astonish, Mallika etc in mind (not mentioning names doesn't mean you shouldn't participate). Tongue 

A couple of hours during the weekend will be enough. If you wish to participate, I will help.

Edited by visrom - 06 January 2013 at 6:58pm

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Exactly this contest is for all...we can try yaar...its really fun...and those who are thinking - aree humne to kavi kiya hi nehin...humhe har kam ek na ekdin pehli baar to karna hi padhta hei...Wink
So start making Tongue
Any kind of problem we are here to help you Big smile

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Wont we have a sig making contest?:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top