Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Finding Solace# 3 *Completed* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

sj_arhi

sj_arhi

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
On a normal day, Arnav would have dodged Anjali's questions regarding Khushi lest she bothers him later for the very same. He felt rejected before realising his error followed by an intuition that Khushi was in danger. The panic he felt for her made him for the first time display his concern towards Khushi in front of his sister when she had stopped him. 
The height of emotions he felt only raised it's bar when he saw the one person he would not want to meet even if the rest were wiped out of the world, enter the premises. The fact that Khushi was unconscious and in a bad shape made him automatically assume the worst that Shyam had harmed her.
Shyam is a fishy guy. The look of disappointment at Arnav's concern for Khushi, him preventing Arnav from carrying her; one thing that is assured is he sure tried to get into the good books of the latter. Perfect timings and a perfect choice of words while retreating, Opportunist did he say?
Arnav felt guilty as hell and unworthy to the extent of calling himself a failure. He distanced himself from the two most important people of his life being in the same house in a manner of self reproach. This is the same guy who did not wish to let Khushi go home for Diwali, the same guy who loved Arya more than anything in the world. 
Arnav Khushi scene was perfect. Khushi understanding this man and lending her silent support, Arnav seeking for Khushi's help in bringing up Arya, Khushi taking the initiative to start their first kiss. That was beautiful, she taking the lead while he controlled himself with the resolve that it was her day, her wish was more important than him exploring her. The very thought that he wants to prove worthy of her before making her his shows the vast improvement between the man at the party and the present one. 

Edited by sj_arhi - 06 January 2013 at 11:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: Finding Solace# 3 *Completed* (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_disha_

IF-Sizzlerz

_disha_

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Res Embarrassed

Woohoo !!! Was just stalking by !!!!LOLLOL

Now waiting for update 

Rasgulla_sp

sikhni_

IF-Rockerz

sikhni_

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
srry for late :(
actually poora read karna tha na Embarrassed
loved whole FF
in dis update  loved shyam ji 
n kiss was just perfect Day Dreaming
waiting for more updates
thnks for pm n awesome n fab updateHug

Edited by sikhni_ - 10 January 2013 at 11:19am

..SankiMedhz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..SankiMedhz..

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Okay...I absolutely loved this update! 
The best so far...in this story! :)

I admire the way Shyam handled the situation with Khushi. The mark of a true gentleman. He did not use the fact that he had saved Khushi against Arnav at all. 

I can't believe that Anjali still managed to conceal from Arnav that she is in a relation with Shyam! Wow. Though there is a plan in her mind regarding Arnav and Khushi, its nice to know that her concern for Khushi is genuine. :)

That kiss was perfect. No kidding. And what I loved most was - 
One - it was initiated by Khushi. 
Two - Arnav didn't rush through...he made the kiss about Khushi.
And I like the convo they had before the kiss. A real mature way to talk things out between them, and to chase away the other's fears.

I want the next update soon!LOL

Edited by raomedhz - 07 January 2013 at 9:21am

Frida

Frida

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Amazing update !!
I am glad that Arhi's relationship is continuously progressing. Asr is also getting better expressing his feelings & insecurities.
I love Shyam in this story. He is one level headed & calm guy.
Thanks for the PM.
Pls update soon.

Edited by Frida - 10 January 2013 at 5:40pm

Rasgulla_sp

arathyvr

Goldie

arathyvr

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
r
Eager for this one
Edit:
My eagerness was well paid offBlushing
Shyamu baby was quite hot in this update. Though khushi's condition was a matter of concern, i could not stop myself from ROFL when shyam and anjali used ji 's Reminded me of Akash- Payal.
Finally Arnav is being nice. His confession and almost proposal to khushi was very emotional. What followed was very very HOT

Edited by arathyvr - 06 January 2013 at 12:26pm

Rasgulla_sp

soaringskies

Goldie

soaringskies

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

congrats for new thread...!!Big smile

sorry for late un res-ing...it skipped my mind rasgulla...but yeah amazing update though...!!Big smileBig smile looking forward to future updates...!!Big smile

Edited by soaringskies - 10 January 2013 at 9:05am

Rasgulla_sp

rest.rest

rest.rest

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
congrats for new threat PartyDancingHugThumbs UpCool

Rasgulla_sp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top