Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Finding Solace# 3 *Completed* (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

kondhili

IF-Rockerz

kondhili

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Chapter 11:

OK so 'I am going with Shyam is good in this FF'.  Possesive singh Raizada allowed somebody else to carry Khushi never thought I would see that.  Arnav is feeling the pain of letting down his love.  Good he needs to have some self realization and put his feelings into right prospective. My heart goes out to little Bubbly.  Awww the 1st kiss, don't kill us here.Blushing  If the kiss was so hot my laptop would mysteriously catch fire when they are finally  doing 'IT'Silly

Liza

P.S: Even I wished to kissed that way every night...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: Finding Solace# 3 *Completed* (Page 151)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kondhili

IF-Rockerz

kondhili

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Chapter 12:

I have read off late many FFs where akash has so much to do rather than just stand and be a piece of furniture.  So thank you for doing that with your FF too.  Cause I always liked the calm and composed brother of the gusse wala arnav.  Arnav sitting next to khushi with arya on their lap oh what a pretty picture it must have been..Star

Enjoyed the lighthearted exchange between the family members.  Arnav trying under the table tricks never saw that coming and burning up in jealousy too.  I have always enjoyed reading about a jealous arnav.Tongue

Haaw khushi is willing to accept anything what arnav has to offer hein when did she decide that? ConfusedBut good to see her handling this relation in such an mature manner.

Liza

Rasgulla_sp

kondhili

IF-Rockerz

kondhili

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Chapter 13:

So basically continuing with 'Shyam is good in this FF' I kind of have started liking this shyam I mean unlike arnav he is not allowing his prejudice in affecting his relationship.Thumbs Up 

So happy for Bubbly bitiya here she finally got a momma to come along with her (temp but chalega) ya seriously sometimes kids can be little devils and hurt one of their kind so easily with their words. 

So Arnav welcomed home with a domesticated sight in front of him no wonder the poor soul lost control and like always di had to interrupt Angryhey but I like di here. Big smile

So a drive in the night is itEmbarrassed Oh loved khushi look that you described for the night drive...Tongue

So I guess I will get to read some ahem ahem things in the next update.Wink

Liza

Rasgulla_sp

kondhili

IF-Rockerz

kondhili

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Chapter 14:

Yup had to contemplate before pressing the like button cause I definitely feel cheated on missing 'last night's ACTION'.Ouch

So they did it, is it? Not too sure? All the way or did they just stop short???Confused

Your description of arnav and khushi sexual tension is so intense.Star I could literally visualize the entire car drive, khushi exploring arnav, arnav loosing control and dragging khushi out of the car to kiss her senseless. Blushing

So jiji is also joining us is it.  Actually was wondering about it ever since Akashji has come that now how can payalji be left behind. And OMG she considers Akash Sadak Chap wow now that's a twist. LOL

Liza

Rasgulla_sp

kondhili

IF-Rockerz

kondhili

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Chapter 15:

Ok so you are making bubbly and payal grind an axe here to? is it? Don't really mind that as long as bubbly remains as a child only not somebody who is suffering from the pangs of a certain green eyed monster.  (Could not believe what they made that bubbly do in IPK, I mean why could they not allow a child to behave like oneThumbs Down)

So we have here a fiery payal good. Thumbs Up

Toh apne humare sath Ramanchi ki LOL chalo koi nahi.  Hum intezaar kare ge.  

Kyon ki intezaar ka phal meetha hota hain..Embarrassed

Jokes apart nice update I like the gentleness that arnav is brining into this relationship.  And it is a relationship not just physical attraction any longer.

When will you realize this Arnav??Pinch

Liza

Rasgulla_sp

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Super update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top