Chat Clubs

   

SanliciousWorld#64[IO]If Looks Could Kill Link 140 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Joined: 11 August 2012

Posts: 15573

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by additive_monaya

 
guess who was the most economical bowler?
who??
 
sir ravindra jadeja ROFL with 1+ eco
 
why doesn't he bowl this way in other matches too?Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanliciousWorld#64[IO]If Looks Could Kill Link 140 (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Addictz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 95719

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

dy may be gud mein ne kbhi gor sey dekha ni :P
yep its fuun but sometimes its really annoying :$ 
yeah i know but i m gona folow it coz of SI :P Monaya k lea kuch bhe chalye gaLOLWink
yeah u r right but i have followed all seasons of NB so yeah n i have many fav. in this season hayeee amar, kushal, karan etc etc lol
yeah for monaya we can watch any show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaAshiq4evr

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Addictz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 95719

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

 
sir ravindra jadeja ROFL with 1+ eco
 
why doesn't he bowl this way in other matches too?Confused
WOWWW 1+ eco damn thats good right yeah he should bowl like that only in all matches i guess against pak every bowler gets josh hhahahhha

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Joined: 23 July 2012

Posts: 12779

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by MSluvsSI

dy may be gud mein ne kbhi gor sey dekha ni :P
yep its fuun but sometimes its really annoying :$ 
yeah i know but i m gona folow it coz of SI :P Monaya k lea kuch bhe chalye gaLOLWink
yeah u r right but i have followed all seasons of NB so yeah n i have many fav. in this season hayeee amar, kushal, karan etc etc lol
yeah for monaya we can watch any show

dat nyc :) wow cool enjy :)
yep monaya monaya hayeee 

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Addictz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 95719

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI


dat nyc :) wow cool enjy :)
yep monaya monaya hayeee 
Thanks btw u know shoaib and sania was special guest in yesterday's epi awww anyways yuppp monaya rocks

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Joined: 11 August 2012

Posts: 15573

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by additive_monaya

 
sir ravindra jadeja ROFL with 1+ eco
 
why doesn't he bowl this way in other matches too?Confused
WOWWW 1+ eco damn thats good right yeah he should bowl like that only in all matches i guess against pak every bowler gets josh hhahahhha
 
yeh josh sirf ek hi match mein kyun dikha?Confused
 
the odi team for the first 3 odis is annouced sehwag is dropped and pujara is in

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Joined: 23 July 2012

Posts: 12779

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by MSluvsSI


dat nyc :) wow cool enjy :)
yep monaya monaya hayeee 
Thanks btw u know shoaib and sania was special guest in yesterday's epi awww anyways yuppp monaya rocks

yep i had heard had thought wil catch up da epi :P but m too  lazy in it

was there anything exciting n interested ?

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Addictz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 95719

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

 
yeh josh sirf ek hi match mein kyun dikha?Confused
 
the odi team for the first 3 odis is annouced sehwag is dropped and pujara is in
coz it was do or die match naa anyways oh good is pujara any good

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~Pagalo ka adda #12~'completed' link #13 page 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

..-Surabhi-.. 1203 14738 06 October 2011 at 12:20pm
By ..-Surabhi-..
~Pagalo ka adda #11~ completed link #12 pg 152

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

..-Surabhi-.. 1226 16292 01 October 2011 at 12:10pm
By crazzygal_jenny
Bikhre Hue #3 | Invite Only | New CC link:Pg144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

anku- 1193 17120 18 September 2011 at 9:05am
By neha-rockss
~Pagalo ka adda #10~ completed link #11 page 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

..-Surabhi-.. 1208 15908 11 September 2011 at 10:53am
By ..-Surabhi-..
~||Centerfresh CC #3||~ *OPEN* New CC link @ 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

.Juhi. 1118 13374 30 August 2011 at 3:09am
By SandCastle.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.