Hitler Didi

They will bounce back everyone

crystal462 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so this current track is making everyone wanna throw sandals at those cvs in hitler style thappad to them yes im one of them too dont worry ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but they will bounce back everytime a track frustates me these guys bring back something they do something that leave us hooked everytime

like the brain tumour track it was followed by the aahatien track (thats what i call the mumbai track it was a pure inshi lovers delight!๐Ÿ˜†)

so my advise avoid all the bashing (yes rishi lovers dont loose heart he will bounce back hes proved himself always he will again take it the positive way seeing all the bashing they might actually focus on rishis work for once๐Ÿคฃ slap to the bashers isnt it?)
i remember once rishi refered to himself as the general of the diwan empire eh not bad for what people call him a loser eh ๐Ÿ˜‰

and zara lovers hey they didnt make her negative the woman has a heart a big one so what she loves rishi so she did that she realised her mistake

and shaadiyan itni aasani se nahi tooti and zara and rishi are meant to be because i truly believe they are inshi
im not connected to the apparent indira in front of us sorry about that this is purely from my point of view where i think zashi are inshi then the writers can do whatever they want

but a good track will come sooner or later
Edited by crystal462 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope sooo๐Ÿ˜Š yeh MA n pagaals se phicha chtue Edited by tabu31noor - 11 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think only Diwans can bring the orignal Rishi ''Jugadu'' Kumar/Ricky Diwan back!
so ''Bohat Ho Gaya Intezaar...Ab To Aa Jao Diwans'' ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ 
i don't think cv's aise maane ge...anyone interested in starting mission 'We Want Diwans''???
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

i think only Diwans can bring the orignal Rishi ''Jugadu'' Kumar/Ricky Diwan back!
i don't think cv's aise maane ge...anyone interested in starting mission 'We Want Diwans''???

yehhh i also wanting diwans trak as indr/zara rishi  n indu living in their sasural ya  dadiyaal๐Ÿ˜ƒbut i dont think aisa hoga only shrmas n family n SN hi dominate karnge they dont have money to show diwaan mansion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
crystal462 thumbnail

can i say i totally second you on this one โญ๏ธ

i wonder what happened to simi diwan didnt she come back in the brain tumour track or am i missing something i think she suddenly disappeared also ๐Ÿค“ pardon me weak memory i didnt watch it regular during that time dreary as hell!

yes please if we have seen rishi at his strongest it was when the was with the diwans
but i guess after the rape trail the focus was so much on the sharmas nivas bachao andolan(i dunno who named it but i love this name!) that the diwans somehow faded away

its a pity we havent even seen his father ๐Ÿ˜ฒ someone who was mentioned so many times a hitler๐Ÿ˜› no offense but he was cruel to rishi when he was young
what else would have turned him to an nri drunk womaniser in his 20s

it would be great to soo him as a force to be recokned with rather that be a sharmas nivas crying machine!
indu has a right to meet her grandmother too ๐Ÿ˜†
crystal462 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

yehhh i also wanting diwans trak as indr/zara rishi  n indu living in their sasural ya  dadiyaal๐Ÿ˜ƒbut i dont think aisa hoga only shrmas n family n SN hi dominate karnge they dont have money to show diwaan mansion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i dunno why everyone keeps saying diwans are expensive  according to me the mental hospital must be expensive ๐Ÿ˜• how many trips will they take there
it makes me think is this show based in an aslyum a really long episode of fear files maybe ๐Ÿ˜•

actually i dont think the diwans would be expensive the woman playing simi has returned to the show once before get an old guy with a powerful guy to play his dad give him 2 or 3 suits heck thats what i see they do in many shows

the previous diwan track also they only showed sameers room no so this time they can show mr diwans room only

we managed then we can manage again no ๐Ÿ˜†
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

yaar i think this time we can convince them...agar hum Zee ko convince kar len to Illa to khud hi manana pare ga because the PH cannot ignore channel's decision!
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal462

can i say i totally second you on this one โญ๏ธ

i wonder what happened to simi diwan didnt she come back in the brain tumour track or am i missing something i think she suddenly disappeared also ๐Ÿค“ pardon me weak memory i didnt watch it regular during that time dreary as hell!

yes please if we have seen rishi at his strongest it was when the was with the diwans
but i guess after the rape trail the focus was so much on the sharmas nivas bachao andolan(i dunno who named it but i love this name!) that the diwans somehow faded away

its a pity we havent even seen his father ๐Ÿ˜ฒ someone who was mentioned so many times a hitler๐Ÿ˜› no offense but he was cruel to rishi when he was young
what else would have turned him to an nri drunk womaniser in his 20s

it would be great to soo him as a force to be recokned with rather that be a sharmas nivas crying machine!
indu has a right to meet her grandmother too ๐Ÿ˜†

yes Simi disappeared like Sanjay,Vidit, Dulari Bua, Lalan Kasai, Sumer and the list goes on and on ๐Ÿ˜†
that's why i used ''Orignal Rishi''...i loved the uniqueness of RK's character till Feb-March 2012 but after that the cv's literally ruined him day by day and sorry to say now i hardly find anything likable in his character...that's why i desperately want Diwans so that i get my original RK back! 

and yes from all that i know about Daddy Diwan...he seems a really interesting character
i'd love to see InShi v/s Daddy Diwan...i am sure one day InShi will make him realize his mistake and he will accept RK!
and ya Simi ke liye to Indu hi kaafi hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Edited by Favouriteofall - 11 years ago
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post.  I am also eagerly waiting for Diwan's track.  Hope PH wala give us this track.
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am interested in this mission.  "We want Diwans"

Lets see PH will give us  or not , as they have financial problem, they cannot build another set.  So we are stuck with these sharmas only...