Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

~*Khatta-Meetha Member Of The Week #21*~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 48

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Lo! Aakhri din band baja di.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Khatta-Meetha Member Of The Week #21*~ (Page 8)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Last day. Last set. U have so much of time. Aaram se post kardo :P

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Thoda thoda karkey karunga.Tongue

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@Ridz

Kya har kisi se ek hi sawaal pooch rahi hain. LOL

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
FREAK ...

riddzi itne saare question 

AB : will miss u 

par tum kab aaoge next

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on? Clock is not going off... Its an Alarm which is off..ConfusedWhy do we call it a 'drive-thru' if you have to stop the car to place your order? - Because, we drives through after making an order.ErmmWhy does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year? - You tell.Tongue Are part time band leaders called semi-conductors? - Don't know. Actually.Tongue If you're blind can you see your dreams? - I'm not blind. But, will ask from one and then will tell you.LOL Why are softballs hard? - Ask the makers.LOL Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet? - You can call it, if you want. But, imagine what will people call you then.LOL If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked? - Both. Why do we scrub Down and wash Up? - Only you know.Tongue Why does superman wear his underpants on top of his tights? - Yeh uskka style hai.Cool Why does Goofy stand on two legs while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs! - Goofy is cool.Cool And Pluto old fashioned Why do most cars have speedometers that go beyond the legal speed limit? - Because of drivers like you.LOL Why is Greenland called green if it is covered in white ice? - A mystery to solve.ShockedLOL Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg? - It doesn't say.Tongue Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections? - I don't know.Ermm Why do banks leave the door wide open but chain the pens to the counter? - But, still nobody dares to Rob. Apart from some daredevils.LOL If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? - Only you can tell.LOL Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any trousers? - Yeh! Donald bhai ka style hai.LOL How is that cows eat green grass and produce white milk? - Deep thought. Will ask cows.LOL Why do people press harder on the remote control when they know the battery is dead? - Sometimes it does work.LOL If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? - Hmmm!!! Good question.LOL If a cat always lands on its feet, and butteredbread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat? - kuchh bhi ho! Dono giren gai toh sahi..LOL Why is a professional who invests your money called a 'broker'? - Because he breaks all your Expectations...LOL What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it? - Never chocked any.Tongue Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways? - Ufff!!!D'ohLOL Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there is no ham in them? - Main toh nahi kehta... Aap bhi chhor do.LOL Why don't they have mouse flavoured cat food? - How you can tell that.. Cat food is mouse flavoured or not. Have tried it?Shocked Why is rush hour so slow? - It might be rush. But, it still is, an hour.[.P] Why cant women put on makeup with their mouth closed? - You tell! You are a woman.LOL Is a fly without wings called a walk? No. Why do we say "spit up" when you actually spit down? - Yeh Baabu Rao ka style hai..Cool Why do we wear a 'pair' of shorts if we are just wearing one? I'm not wearing shorts now.LOL The more you study the more you know. Themore you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know. Why study? The more you study the more you know. Its a cycle.LOL
Part 1.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Pata nahi.Ermm

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

If Barbie's so popular why do you have to buy her friends? I dont buy Barbies.Tongue Why is Bannana Split called a Bannana Split?Don't worry. I call it Banana Skin.LOL Since there is a speed of light and a speed ofsound, is there a speed of smell?Hogi. Zaroor hogi.LOL The Scare crow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get?Tata.LOL What do chickens think we taste like?Only they know.Ermm What do people in China call their good plates?Ching Pong Chong.LOL What do sheep count when they can't sleep?They can't count. What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?Room.LOL What do you call a male ladybird?Ladybird.LOL What happens if you get scared half to death...twice?Scared twice?Ermm What happens if you go on a survival course and you don't pass?No! I will pass.Cool What is the hokey pokey really all about?Confused What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?At you place.ROFL *Sorry*.Tongue What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?No! What is the speed of dark?No speed.Ermm What kind of fruit is in Juicy Fruit gum?No fruit. Artificial flavour.Ermm What makes cheese so confidential that we actually need cheese shredders? What is cheese shredders?LOL What's the sound a name makes when it's dropped?No sound. What's the synonym for thesaurus?See FT's answer. Mere zehen say nikal gaya.ROFL When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?Ridzzz...ROFL When I erase a word with a pencil, where does it go?It is still there but you can't see.LOL.Tongue When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time it was to set it to?I told them.Cool Where do they get Spring water in the other 3 seasons?From Springs.LOL Where is Old Zealand?In New Zealand.LOL Which is the other side of the street?Street. Who killed the Dead Sea?Me.Cool Who opened that first 'oyster' and said "My, my, my. Now doesn't 'this' look yummy!"Mujhe kya pata... Mainey thodi khola hai.LOL Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?"FT.ROFL Who was the first person to see an egg come from a chicken's butt and think, "I'll bet that would be good to eat?Kya Fazool Questions hain.D'oh Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' tohave an 's' in it?Yours.LOL Why are all blackboards called that when some of them are green?Hmmm! Good question.LOL Why are cigarettes sold in petrol stations when smoking is prohibited there?Don't ask me. Ask them.LOL Why are raisins called raisins if they are only dried grapes? Why not just call them dried grapes?You can call them Dried grapes if you want. No one is stopping you.LOL Why are violets blue and not violet?Because they are Blue.LOL Why are you expected to slow down in a speed zone?[B]i'm not.ROFL
Ufff!!! Bekaar Questions.D'oh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top