Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

~*Khatta-Meetha Member Of The Week #21*~ (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 48

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Will this weekend be a good one?I don't know. What were you doing at 7am this morning?Study. What are you currently doing?Answering.Tongue What is your favorite color(s)?Green. Do you look more like your mom or your dad?Dad. What color is you hair?Black. -A Pakistani song you can always listen to?Many, very difficult to name one.Ermm -A character from a Pakistani serial you related to the most and how?None. -First Pakistani celebrity crush that you couldremember?None. -Rate them in order of the best to worst actress:Very difficlult.Ermm But, the best is just one for me.Day Dreaming -If you were to meet only ONE Pakistani celebrity, who would it be and why?Mujhe nahi milna kisi sey bhi.LOL -Best part about Pakistan?It is Pakistan.LOL] -Best thing about being a Pakistani?D'oh -Describe yourself in just one sentence.I'm a good boy.Cool A: Ambition... Your Ambition?To be sucessful in any field.     Anger... How often do you get anger?Don't often get angry... But, agar koi lines cross karey toh.Angry B: Beautiful.. to you means...Beautiful C: Crushes so far...Only one. Aashika.Day Dreaming      Crybaby.. are you a cry baby..Nope.Big smile D: Diplomatic.. are you?No.                           And do you feel it is required to be diplomatic all the time?I am not. E: Emotional.. Are you an emotional person?No.Cool F: Fawad Khan? you're his fan right? what attracts you the most in him?I'm not his fan. G: Green.. How green (Eco friendly) are you?Not very much. H: HobbiesChanges with time.     Humorous... rate yourself on 10Ask others...LOL I: Impatient.. are you?Can be. J: Jealous of...No one. K: Kisses given...   and received...Confused L: Luck.. do you believe in it?Yes and No.     Love at first sight? Your thoughts?Hmm!!! Can happen. M: Marriage... your thoughts on it?Majboori.LOL N: Naughty.. how naughty mischievous are you?Not very. O: Opposite sex: What attracts you the most about them?Ssshhh...LOL P: Politics.. your views?Censored Q: Quote fav:I make my own.Cool R: Role Model: you have one?No... S: Salman Khan.. do you like himNope! T: Trust.. do you trust people (RL as well as VL)?Only who are trustables. U: Ugly.. do you believe that a person can look ugly?No. V: Virtual Friends.. your thoughts?Friends.LOL W: Weird.. Are you?No.       Wild.. Are you?No. X: xenophobic (afraid) of...Lizards..Shocked Y: Yaarana (Best Friend on IF)Many... But, FT and Faraan. Z: Zealous (enthusiasm ) for What kind of music do you like and who are your favourite bands?Rock, Metal, heavy Metal, Punk etc...Ermm What are your favourite movies and what was the part you liked best?Many. Do you like to travel and where have you been?Not really. What's your favourite season?Winter. what sports do you like best?Cricket.Wink What is your favourite food and favourite take out place?Any rice. Tell me some characteristics that are important to you in a good friend.Trust, belief and tolerance.LOL What are your hobbies?Many. Chage hoti rehti hain.LOL What do you want to be when you grow up?Man.ROFL When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?Freely.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Khatta-Meetha Member Of The Week #21*~ (Page 42)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

if you had to pick up and leave now, to moveto another country, where would you go?Pata nahi.Tongue do you think that being involved in politics makes any difference in this country?No. do you believe in fate/destiny?Not really. what's the worst job you've ever had?None. do you ever want to get married?No. whats the one thing you've done that you regret most?Aisa kuchh nahi kiya.LOL if u were stranded on an island with unlimited food and water and could only bring 1 person with u who would it be?Ufff!!!D'ohDay Dreaming.. Haayee!!!Heart HeartHer!Heart if u were stranded on an island with unlimited food and water and could only bring 1 thing what would it be?I don't want anything. If she would be with me.Day Dreaming 1. How do you define honesty?Very important to do anything.Smile 2. What is your biggest fear or worry?Lizards 3. What is the main thing that makes you unique?Me.Cool 4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?Mobile.LOL Aur kya? 5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying?none.Tongue 6. What is the oldest item you own?Don't remeber which one is oldest. 7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want toreceive?Hmm!! Mushkil.. Pehle koi de toh. Tab dekhengai.LOL 8. What does it mean to have courage?Uff!!! Yeh bhi koi sawal hai.Cool 9. Do you like your name?Yes. 10. Do you have a nickname?Yes What is it?AB 11. If you could have any special magic, whatwould it be?Pehle aaye toh.LOL 12. If you had three wishes, what would youwish?I will go with. FT one... Will wish for unlimited wishes.LOL 13. What is your greatest strength?Me.Cool 14. What is your worst weakness?Nahi bataunga.LOL 15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?Will predict the future.LOL 16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?Present. 17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?I can't see it now.LOL 18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today?Not one, twoLOLROFL.[] 19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose?10 Sit Ups.ROFL 20. Describe a time you got into trouble.Now 21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?Check sms's.Tongue 22. What makes you a good person?Me.Tongue 24. What is your greatest regret?Nothin. 25. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean?Kabhi dekunga toh bataunga.LOL 26. What is your favorite outfit to wear?Shirts and Trousers 27. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car?I don't drive.Ouch 28. If a friend is being bullied or harassed bysomeone, what do you do?Kya karsakta hun?Tongue 29. Reflect on the characteristics of your bestfriend. What makes him or her so special?He is my bestfriend. But, he is not with me now.Unhappy 30. Is Love marriage better or arrange?Mix.LOL 31. Describe a time when u went beyond ur level to do something good?Yaad nahi.Ermm 32. Can you keep secrets? Describe a time you didn't.Yes. 33. How do you show your love for others?I don't show off.Tongue 34. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?Many, not one. 35. If you could become anyone's friend thatyou want, who would you choose?hmmm!!! Woh!Day Dreaming 36. Are you the type of person with lots of friends or just a few close ones?Few! 37. What is one quality you admire most in others?Character. 38. Do you prefer to be with those who are younger or older than you are?Both. 39. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer you truthfully, what would you want to know?What is your surname? Ab batao.ROFL 40. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to someone?None. 41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with?Many. 42. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why?Chinese... Ching pong chong.LOL 43. Describe an activity that you think is trulyromantic.Romance.LOL

Freethinker112

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say?I love you.Tongue45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help?911Cool46. Who are the people you love the most?Lovable.WinkWho is the most beautiful bollywood actress?Don't know.ErmmWho is the most beautiful tellyood actress?Aashika Bhatia.Day DreamingWho is the most handsome bollywood actor?None.TongueWho is the most handsome tellywood actor?Gattu.ROFLMost overated bollywood actress?Many.Most overrated bollywood actor?Shahrukh Khan.D'ohMost underrated bollywood actress?Hmmm!!! Pata nahi.ErmmMost underrated bollywood actress?Bata toh diya.LOLMost overated tellywood actress?Don't Know.Most overrated tellywood actor?***'* ****LOLMost underrated tellywood actress?Mujhe nahi pata.Most underrated tellywood actress?Kitni dafa bataun???LOLHottest bollywood actor?CensoredHottest tellywood actor?CensoredFavourite song?The Final Countdown.Favourite serial title song?Many... Not one.Favourite colour?Green.Favourite number?is main kya favorite waali baat?LOLFavourite school subject was?Urdu...Your hobbies?No fixed.. They keep on changing.LOLFrom all your friends name themWho is theFunniestFTSweetestShruthi, MansiKindestAll...NaughtyFaraan, taniLOLWeirdestRidzzi.ROFLSmartestFTOne member you wish you could know more about?Everyone.Tongue5 words to describe yourself?I am a good boy.TongueLOLAs a child did you like dolls or teddys?No.Do you wear glasses?No.What colour is your hair?Black.What colour are your beautiful eyes?BlackHow many siblings do u have?None.CryYour favourite male singer?Your favourite female singer?Koi khaas nahi.What are the things you like about yourself?Me.CoolWhat do people praise you for?For my good deeds.CoolWhat is the best gift u received?Mobile.CoolYour favourite flower?none.Your favourite drink?Water.ROFLYour favourite chocolate?AllYour favourite crisps?Lays, mostly.Your favourite snack?Many.Yout favourite drink in tea, coffee etc?Water.LOLYour favourite fruit?Water melon.Your favourite ice cream?Chocolate.Your favourite perfume?any.Your favourite holiday spot?Any. What are u wearing ,Kapdey..ROFLwhat does ur name meanto do good.fav movie and serial??None.fav song hindi and english??Hindi, Bhaag DK Bose.ROFL and English, The Final Countdown. do u read magazines..which??Sometimes, any. fav channelAny sports(cricket) channel wats r u doing nowAnswering wat scares u mostLizards fav perfume ??Yes. define urself in one sentence.I am a good boy.ROFL ur best gift to ur parentsEvery gift given to them.Smile ever had a heart breakNo. silliest thing u did in life... wat are ur plans for weekend...??No such.if u can be someone , who will it be ??My self. I don't want to be anybody. does politics interest u if so who is ur fav politician??No. fav section in IFTV shows.. Fav forumParvarrish Forum. best friends in IFAaalll.Smiledo u prefer permanent tattoo or temporary tatooNo tatto at all.can u cookNo. do u wear contact lensAap aaj nazrain kharab karkey chhoro gi.LOL whom are u close to mom or dadBoth. Kashmir or PunjabNever been to Kashmir so, Punjab. Do u like Barun sobti???No. which movie did u see last movie..??Zombie Land. u have any siblings ...??No.Unhappy how stubborn are u , rate on scale of 1- 51 wat do u do for a livingEverything, which is required to live.LOLfav holiday destinationNo such.believe in love at first sight ?Yes.do u like kidsYes.do u have particular dietNo.do u go to discsNo.who is ur inspirationnone.how does it feel to be on hot seatHot.LOLwats ur dressing styleKitni baar bataya hai.LOLreach for any book which is next to u , pick page 12, paragraph 2 and read line 10Rehne doh... Mera dil nahi karraha.LOLwat irritates u about IF ?Nothing actually.Ermmwhat do u think about me??Bataun?ROFLwats ur take on sony tv...??Daya! Kuchh Gadbad hai.LOLwats ur take on starplus..??Rona dhona.Crywats ur take on colors..??BiggBoss.LOLwats ur take on zeetv...??Never watched.Tonguewats ur take on pogo, hungama and Disney ..??All Kids channels.LOL

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 January 2013 at 7:25pm

Freethinker112

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
bhai com to cc!! Unhappy

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

1.)) When you walk in your front door, whichroom do you enter?Not room! Coredoor.Tongue2.)) Do you have a dishwasher?No.4.)) Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors?Yes. Carpeted.5.)) Do you keep your kitchen knives on the counter or in a drawer?Counter.6.)) House, apartment, duplex or trailer?House.7.)) How many bedrooms is it?38.)) Gas stove or electric?Gas stove9.)) Do you have a yard?No.10.)) What size TV is in the living room?14 inch.LOL11.)) Are your plates in the same cupboard as your cups?No.12.)) Is there a coffee maker sitting on your kitchen counter?No.13.)) What color is your home painted??White.14.)) What room is your computer in??Room.Tongue15.)) Are there pictures hanging in your living room??No.16.)) Are there any themes found in your home??No.17) What type of laundry detergent do you buy?Ariel Mostly.19.)) Do you have any curtains in your home??Yes.20.)) What color is your fridge??Grey.21.)) Is your house clean??Ofcourse.22.)) What room is the most neglected??Room.ROFL23.)) Are the dishes in your sink/dishwasher clean or dirty??There aren't any currently.24.)) How long have you lived in your home??Approx. 15 years and going on.LOL25.)) Where did you live before??Same city, Karachi.27.)) Do you have a scale anywhere in your home??Yes.28.)) How many mirrors are in your house??329.)) Look up. What do you see?Fan.30.)) Do you have a garage??No.31.)) Are you planning on moving anytime soon??No.Have you ever been told you were a good writer?Yes.What, if any, TV shows do you have on DVD?Will watch them aur kya?LOLDoes the number 27 have any significance to you?Not me but, there is one I can't write her name.ShockedWere you ever a tree-climber?No.Estimate how many people smoke cigarettesin the UK.Estimated.LOLDo you like the purple glue sticks just because they're purple?No.If you could make your lips bigger, would you?Kyun? Nahi!ShockedWhat would you do if you woke up and were in the middle of the ocean?Will think kay main yaha pohncha kese?LOLWhat is the scariest thing in the ocean?Kabhi gaya nahi.. Joh darr lagey.LOLDo you ever watch the History Channel?Yes.Do you put effort into your homework?Yes.What is the last present you received? Were you happy?Mobile. YesDid you ever get into the 'Pokemon' fad?Hain?ConfusedWhat kind of grades do you get in school?Mostly "A" and "A+ "CoolWhat's your favorite Disney movie?Pata nahii.Where is your best friend?Peshawar.TongueWhat makes a good friend?Friend.Do you like hugs?Yes and No.How was your day?Good.Do you write on the bathroom mirrors whenthey are steamy?No.Who is your favorite cartoon character?Not one!Do you have big hair?No.Do you have any stuffed animals on your bed?No.Did you ever watch Barney as a child?No.What was the first CD that you ever bought?Don't remember.Who did you last say I love you to?Kisi sey nahi.If you could talk to any one person now, who would it be and why?Ussay!Day Dreaming Aap ko pata he hai.LOLWhat's your favorite thing to do in the summer?Bath.ROFLName one thing you really like about yourself.Myself.Cool

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 January 2013 at 1:12pm

Freethinker112

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

When did someone last surprise you?Last year.LOL.Tongue What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?In one episode, 3 Ginny scenesShockedROFL When did you last smile?Just now. When did you last cry?Yaad nahi. If you could be someone else, who would you be?I don't want to be someone else.Tongue If money and time was no object, what would you be doing right now?Enjoying like others.LOL Would you rather..? ' Visit the doctor or the dentist?Doctor ' Eat broccoli or carrots?Carrots ' Watch TV or listen to music?TV ' Be an apple or a banana?Banana ' Be invisible or be able to read minds?Invisible.Cool ' Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life?Fast Food. ' Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don't like?With someone I don't like.Wink Complete the sentence Once upon a time...in Mumbai.ROFL I wish i was...King. Life is...Life. To be happy, you need...Happiness Tears are...Liquid.LOL You are...a boy. Your friends are...Boys.LOL Happily ever after ended with...Sadness Smiles are...mark of Happiness what is your favorite dish? and would want to eat it whenever offered?Any rice! Jab bhi ley aao?Cool your one wish; which you want it to come true?Phir wohi FT waali! Unlimited wishes.LOL one moment or place or any memory you would want to spend it again?Many. your favorite bollywood couple?Koi nahi. favorite of these days?koi nahi. Favorite:Kya? movie of 2012?2012ROFL singer?koi bhi. all time fav actor (name only one)?No one. out of all your fav movies, name one you would never get tired of watching?Many.. one place you would want to visit (except Makkah and Madinah)?Everywhere.LOL one thing you would never let me have it :P?Me.ROFL if i ever wore a outfit that you wanted to wear but you didn't have time, what is one thing you would say?Kuchh nahi kahunga.. Kyunkay aap pehengi he nahi... Main ladka aap ladki.LOL Chicken Biryani or Nihari?Chicken Biryani.Wink Chinese or Pakistani (pick one only)Pakistani. Gol Gappay or chana chaat?Gol Gappay.Cool starbucks or coffee bean?Coffee bean.
Done! Ridz.Cool

Freethinker112

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Superb answers!!!!!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged