Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

~*Khatta-Meetha Member Of The Week #21*~ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 48

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

New set. 1) What's your favourite color?Green 2) What do you like to do when you're bored?Do something interesting.Wink 3) What's your favorite book?No such. 4) Whose your favorite author?No such either. 5) Favorite fictional character?Superman 6) Favorite show?Cricket related shows. 7) Fav cartoon?Beyblade. 8) Favorite SRK movie?Yukkk...!!!D'oh 9) Favorite singer?No such. 10) Favorite song?These days "The Final Countdown" 11) When was the last time you ran around like an airplane?Airplane doesn't runs it FliesLOL BTW, Hmmm!!! Kuchh din pehle he... On our Family gathering. 12) Run around in a circle. How do you feel?Main leta hua hun...Tongue 13) What's your favorite Disney movie?Don't like movies much... So, don't know... Kay kaun kaun si movies disney nay banayee hain.LOL 14) Favorite Winnie the Pooh character?Winnie the Pooh???Confused 15) Why do you love movies?No I don't. 16) Which was the last movie you saw?ZombieLand. 17) Least favorite character in Parvarrish?Raavi.D'oh 18) Describe the following in one word: a) AashikaGorgeous.Day Dreaming b) ShwetaPretty c) VishalGood.Tongue d) RupaliGood. e) VivekExcellent f) TapasviNice g) AanchalFine 19) How many FFs/SS have you written?1 SS, which is not finished yet.Tongue 20) What inspires you to write FFs/SS?Nothing. 21) Write a paragraph about Ginny...One of the most beautiful Girl I have ever seen in my life.Day Dreaming A very good daughter. The most obedient child in Parvarrish. A very Sweet Girl who cares for everybody. Even having the least screen presence she is doing the best job she could have done. In the end, She is the Best.Thumbs Up 22) Which do you prefer: a) Fruits or Vegetable?Fruits b) Candy or chocolate?Chocolate c) Pixies or Fairies?Fairies d) John or Shahid?None. e) Snow or rain?Rain. f) Winter or Summer?Winter g) Which festival do you like the most?EID. 23) I forgot...What? 24) Your reaction to #23:o 25) Who is your fav female singer?None 26) Fav male singer?None 27) Where have you always wanted to go?Peacfull place.Unhappy 28) Fav rock band?No such. 29) Do you even listen to rock?Yes. 30) Do you have any pets?No. 31) Do you want a pet?Not now. 32) Start singing a song.Okay. 33) Which song did you sing?Living on a Prayer. 34) Ever participated in fancy dress competition?No. 35) What have dressed up as? 36) Do you still participate? 37) How was your day today?Good. 38) Name the colours in the rainbow... red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet 39) Type out the lyrics to the any song in your lyrics. Not in mood.LOL 40) What's your fav sweet?Dont like sweets much. 41) Do you like dosa?Never ate. 42) Fav type of pizzaAny. 43) Write a paragraph on why chocolate is awesomeChhoro yaar... Sab ko pata hai.LOL 44) Most recent SRK movie you sawMy name is Khan 45) Fav song right now?The Final Countdown. 46) What do you like most about your country?Nothing.D'oh 47) Have you been to any other province other than the one you live in?Yes. 48) When was the last time you went trick-or-treating?Never went. 49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn't real?I got it when I was born.LOL 50) Did you ever really believe in Santa?No. 51) What's your favourite nursery rhyme?None. 52) Favourite Christmas carol?None. 53) Name all of Santa's reindeerDon't know 54) What's your favourite festival?EID.
half done.Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRFreethinker112Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Khatta-Meetha Member Of The Week #21*~ (Page 12)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

55) How's you?Fine. Feeling sleepy.56) Watcha doin?Answering.Tongue57) Would you like me to send you a bumpersticker?Bhej doh.LOL58) Who do you like better: Goofy or Pluto? Why?Goofy... He's a dude.Cool59) Pant or Shorts?Pants60) How would you react if you see me?It depends how you look.LOL61) What's your favourite sport?Cricket62) What's your favourite subject?Urdu, SST63) What's your least favourite subject?PCM.LOL64) What's the funniest question I've asked so far?All are Funny.LOL65) What's the least funniest?All are least funniest too.LOL66) Are you mad you complained about no one grilling you?No I didn't.LOL67) What rhymes with chor?Shor, Mor, Zor, Dor, Bore, Sure, For, Core, Nor, Torr etcLOL68) How many different languages can you speak?369) What are they?Urdu, English, Punjabi.Cool70) How do you say Bye in your language?Khuda Hafiz or Allah Hafiz.Ermm71) Teach me a phrase in your languageQaus-o-Qazha.Wink72) Do you like to cook?No.73) What do you like to do when you're bored?Thinking, What to do something interesting.74) Do you act like a kid at times?Yes.75) Fav sad song?Heal the World - Micheal Jackson.76) Fav song from the movie u recently sawNot Good songs coming up now a days.77) Why'd you like the movie u recently saw?Its funny.LOL78) When did you realize your love for Aashika?The moment I saw her. I was gone.Day Dreaming79) You like this number?Which?Confused80) Can you believe I've asked you 80?Yes.81) Fav old song?The Final Countdown purana he hai.LOL82) Fav old movie?None.83) Do u feel Jeet is fat and has a little tummy?Yes. He needs to workout.84) What's your fav song by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan?Isq Risk.85) Do you listen to Atif Aslam?Yes. Only His good songs.86) Who is your least fav singer?Himmesh87) Least fav actor? Why?Shahrukh Khan... Kahin say Hero lagta hai?D'oh88) Least fav actress? Why?Censored89) Fav song from the 90's?Songs toh bohot hnagy par date yaad nahi..LOL90) Fav movie from the 80's?Same.91) Do you like Himesh Reshammiya?Never.D'oh92) Thoughts on the current track in Parvarrish?Not watching the Show recently.Ermm93) Who do you love more: Yourself or Aashika?I should love myself more. But, I equally loves her too.Day Dreaming94) Celebrity you've always wanted to meet?Aashika Bhatia95) Do you like cookies?Yes.96) Fav comedy movie?Dhol97) Why is it your fav?Comedy is unlimited.Wink98) Am I random?What?99) What's your fav kind of cake?Chocolate cake.100) Who do u feel is ur good friend [amonggirls] of this forum?Tani, Ridzzi... The other two(Shruthi, Mansi) are my Chhoti Behens.Embarrassed101) Who named you?My Grandfather 102) Tell me about yourself in 5 sentence!My name is Ahsaan. I am a student. A live in Pakistan. I Love cricket. I want to be successful...LOL103) What was the meaning of Ma baig94 ?M=Muhammad, a=Ahsaan, baig=Baig and 94=1994 my Year of Birth.[;ee]104) Your Profession?Student105) Will u m iss us? [CANCEL]Are u ready to get punishment for actingEvil SmileWHY??? I should get an award for this performance.Cool
DONE!Cool

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 07 January 2013 at 2:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRFreethinker112

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Answered all pending sets.Cool
Bring more if you want! But, not Boring... Those which are interesting to answer... And intersting.. For readers too...Wink

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Your fav Song

Fav romantic song 

Fav emotional Song

Fav Ghazal

Fav Fast beat song 

Song which will make u happy in sad times

Song dedication for Ashika 

Song dedication PKKKM CV's

Song dedication for Ginny

Song dedication for Ravee

All d bestWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRAB_DaKriticizerMaaNeeTLuV

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Your fav Song:The Final Countdown... Fav romantic song:I don't like romantic songs.Tongue Fav emotional Song:Heal the World Fav Ghazal:No fav.Ermm Fav Fast beat songI wish I had an Angel... Song which will make u happy in sad timesThere are many... Not one... Will tell you the list later.LOL Song dedication for Aashika:Tere Liye.Embarrassed Song dedication PKKKM CV's:Bhaag DK. bose...CensoredLOL Song dedication for Ginny:Lambi Judaaee...CryHope she comes back soon.Ermm Song dedication for Ravee:It will be a waste of song.ROFL All d best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Amazing task 

NEXT TASK FOR AB:

u will b putting d name ~~Ravee rocks ~~~ at end of every comment u write

Edited by tani23 - 08 January 2013 at 3:49am

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz