FREAK ...

riddzi itne saare question 

AB : will miss u 

par tum kab aaoge next
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on? Clock is not going off... Its an Alarm which is off..😕Why do we call it a 'drive-thru' if you have to stop the car to place your order? - Because, we drives through after making an order.🤔Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year? - You tell.😛 Are part time band leaders called semi-conductors? - Don't know. Actually.😛 If you're blind can you see your dreams? - I'm not blind. But, will ask from one and then will tell you.😆 Why are softballs hard? - Ask the makers.😆 Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet? - You can call it, if you want. But, imagine what will people call you then.😆 If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked? - Both. Why do we scrub Down and wash Up? - Only you know.😛 Why does superman wear his underpants on top of his tights? - Yeh uskka style hai.😎 Why does Goofy stand on two legs while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs! - Goofy is cool.😎 And Pluto old fashioned Why do most cars have speedometers that go beyond the legal speed limit? - Because of drivers like you.😆 Why is Greenland called green if it is covered in white ice? - A mystery to solve.😲😆 Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg? - It doesn't say.😛 Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections? - I don't know.🤔 Why do banks leave the door wide open but chain the pens to the counter? - But, still nobody dares to Rob. Apart from some daredevils.😆 If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? - Only you can tell.😆 Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any trousers? - Yeh! Donald bhai ka style hai.😆 How is that cows eat green grass and produce white milk? - Deep thought. Will ask cows.😆 Why do people press harder on the remote control when they know the battery is dead? - Sometimes it does work.😆 If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? - Hmmm!!! Good question.😆 If a cat always lands on its feet, and butteredbread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat? - kuchh bhi ho! Dono giren gai toh sahi..😆 Why is a professional who invests your money called a 'broker'? - Because he breaks all your Expectations...😆 What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it? - Never chocked any.😛 Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways? - Ufff!!!😆 Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there is no ham in them? - Main toh nahi kehta... Aap bhi chhor do.😆 Why don't they have mouse flavoured cat food? - How you can tell that.. Cat food is mouse flavoured or not. Have tried it?😲 Why is rush hour so slow? - It might be rush. But, it still is, an hour.[.P] Why cant women put on makeup with their mouth closed? - You tell! You are a woman.😆 Is a fly without wings called a walk? No. Why do we say "spit up" when you actually spit down? - Yeh Baabu Rao ka style hai..😎 Why do we wear a 'pair' of shorts if we are just wearing one? I'm not wearing shorts now.😆 The more you study the more you know. Themore you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know. Why study? The more you study the more you know. Its a cycle.😆

Part 1.😛
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

If Barbie's so popular why do you have to buy her friends? I dont buy Barbies.😛 Why is Bannana Split called a Bannana Split?Don't worry. I call it Banana Skin.😆 Since there is a speed of light and a speed ofsound, is there a speed of smell?Hogi. Zaroor hogi.😆 The Scare crow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get?Tata.😆 What do chickens think we taste like?Only they know.🤔 What do people in China call their good plates?Ching Pong Chong.😆 What do sheep count when they can't sleep?They can't count. What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?Room.😆 What do you call a male ladybird?Ladybird.😆 What happens if you get scared half to death...twice?Scared twice?🤔 What happens if you go on a survival course and you don't pass?No! I will pass.😎 What is the hokey pokey really all about?😕 What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?At you place.🤣 *Sorry*.😛 What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?No! What is the speed of dark?No speed.🤔 What kind of fruit is in Juicy Fruit gum?No fruit. Artificial flavour.🤔 What makes cheese so confidential that we actually need cheese shredders? What is cheese shredders?😆 What's the sound a name makes when it's dropped?No sound. What's the synonym for thesaurus?See FT's answer. Mere zehen say nikal gaya.🤣 When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?Ridzzz...🤣 When I erase a word with a pencil, where does it go?It is still there but you can't see.😆.😛 When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time it was to set it to?I told them.😎 Where do they get Spring water in the other 3 seasons?From Springs.😆 Where is Old Zealand?In New Zealand.😆 Which is the other side of the street?Street. Who killed the Dead Sea?Me.😎 Who opened that first 'oyster' and said "My, my, my. Now doesn't 'this' look yummy!"Mujhe kya pata... Mainey thodi khola hai.😆 Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?"FT.🤣 Who was the first person to see an egg come from a chicken's butt and think, "I'll bet that would be good to eat?Kya Fazool Questions hain. Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' tohave an 's' in it?Yours.😆 Why are all blackboards called that when some of them are green?Hmmm! Good question.😆 Why are cigarettes sold in petrol stations when smoking is prohibited there?Don't ask me. Ask them.😆 Why are raisins called raisins if they are only dried grapes? Why not just call them dried grapes?You can call them Dried grapes if you want. No one is stopping you.😆 Why are violets blue and not violet?Because they are Blue.😆 Why are you expected to slow down in a speed zone?[B]i'm not.🤣

Ufff!!! Bekaar Questions.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@FT: Actually, i had separate sets for Ahsaan, lekin wo kal se nahi aa raha so like copy pasting that one itself :)
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
@Ridz,
Thats not fair... Mere aakhri din mujhe bore karkay bhej rahi ho?
Atleast koi achha set deti... Yeh toh khatam he nahi hoga.😲
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
This is not good. Yeh questions toh puraaney hain... I'm bored.. And i'm sure readers will too get bored...
Please koi naya set dedo.😔
Or main woh stupid... Unanswerable questions skip karraha hun.😉
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@AB: oye tum kal nhi aaoge na ...

main abhi 1 aur set post karti hun ...
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

How many teeth you have?
2- Tell us about your first crush
3- How old are you?
4- Do u sleep with lights on?
5- What is the color of your hair?
6- Where do you live?
7- If u were Monikangna, what would u have done to Shaswat?
8- Who is your favorite writer?
9- What are your talents?
10- What is the color of your room wall?

If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
 If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
 If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?

writing or typing

Sleeping or Reading

Movies or serials

FB or IF

In life pagaal panti zaruri hai???

Describe d folowing in one word:

1. Freethinker 

2. Tani

3. Riddzi

4. Shruti

5. Faraan

Song dedication for all dname above