Page 3 Page 6

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Nice ff. Really interesting.
Anxious for update.
Please pm me when you update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: A Life Revealed Part 1 (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LumosJinx111

Eileen Prince and Tobias Snape...Half Blood Prince, remember? Smile

Haila. How can I forget them? LOL Thanks for reminding me. You're a good writer. Wink

LumosJinx111

Groupbie

LumosJinx111

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
^^Thanks a lot!

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Do update soon!!! And don't forget to PM me!! Evil Smile

LumosJinx111

Groupbie

LumosJinx111

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Chapter 2

Mrs Snape knocked at Tobias' door impatiently. 

"Toby, wake up," she called out. "You'll get late for school. "

Tobias Snape hated his life. Mr Snape was an skilled architect who had his own architectural firm and had amassed a fortune. And Mrs Snape was a famous lawyer. Despite being exceedingly wealthy, nobody could understand why the Snapes chose to shift their residence to Spinner's End. 

"Its very much tranquil over here," Mr Snape said. And Mrs Snape found it easy to concentrate on her work in this peaceful locality. But, neither of them thought of eight-year old Tobias. Tobias, though, liked it that way. He hated the constant fussing and he also hated this locality. No one wanted to be his friend here. All the children here thought that Tobias was as snobbish as his parents. He spent his time sketching birds in his garden.

Tobias got out from his bed reluctantly. Apart from Spinner's End, the other place he absolutely detested was his school. Even over there, children didn't want to talk to him. The other day, he smiled at a seven- year old girl but the smile that she returned was a forced one. 

"Toby," his mother called out again.

"Coming, mother," Tobias said. "And don't call me Toby," he added under his breath.

Tobias dressed up hurriedly and went down to the dining hall. He sat down as the doorbell rang. The butler, George, went and opened the door and Tobias saw his neighbour, Mrs Prince standing there with a loaf of bread in her hand.

"You are again late in bringing the bread today, Mrs Prince," Mrs Snape said, not looking at her. "Do you expect my son to go hungry to school everyday?"

Mrs Prince looked down at her feet. "I'm sorry, Mrs Snape," she apologised. "I had to get my daughter ready for school." Just then, George entered the dining hall with a tray full of fresh fruits.

"Very well," Mrs Snape waved her away. "Don't be late tomorrow."

Tobias cringed at this very obvious show of wealth by his mother. He immediately made up his mind to find out about Mrs Prince's daughter and be her friend, whether she liked it or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjKhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Another lovely update...do continue soon. The story is very interesting.

LumosJinx111

Groupbie

LumosJinx111

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Chapter 3

Twelve-year old Merope did not see the slap coming and fell down on the floor, rubbing her cheek. And as she started to get up, a kick landed on her side.

"Such a shame, such a shame," Marvolo Gaunt muttered under his breath as his son, Morfin, continued to assault his sister. "A Squib in the noble house of Slytherin. What are we to do with her now?"

The Gaunts had just received a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry stating that Merope Gaunt had been expelled from the school as she was a Squib. 

"But, Father. I can't help it," Merope wailed but her pleas fell on deaf ears. She tried to block the blows with her hands but to no avail.

Merope never liked Hogwarts. She was an outcast. Nobody spoke to her. And as a result, she had no friends. In the classes, she was unable to cast a single spell nor brew any potion. The teachers had given up on her and when they discovered that she was a Squib, they finally got the oppurtunity to expel her.

The expulsion was an embarrasment for the Gaunts as they were the direct descendants of Salazar Slytherin. Marvolo and Morfin started thinking of ways to hide the fact from their extended family who would, undoubtedly, seize the opportunity to taunt and humiliate them.

"Now go in and don't show your face unless called for," Marvolo snarled. Merope started to walk but stopped in her tracks. She stared outside the window.
She had just seen him.

Edited by LumosJinx111 - 09 January 2013 at 7:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjKhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Really nice. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top