FF: A Life Revealed Part 1

Posted: 11 years ago
Well, here's a fan-fiction written by me. I cannot really place it under a particular genre. But I really hope that you all will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! And please let me know who all want to be informed about an update! Comments are awaited. So, here it goes...

Prologue
As the first rays of the sun broke out in the horizon, Eileen rushed out of her house, eager to meet Tobias before the sleepy little locality of Spinner's End came alive. She stood outside his house and looked up to see the light in his room was switched on.

"Good. He's awake," Eileen thought as she edged closer to the fence. 

"Toby, come out," Eileen yelled in the direction of his room. "I've got to talk to you."

"What is it, Leen?" Tobias asked. "And how is it that you are awake so early?" Tobias was about to tease her even more, knowing her penchant of sleeping till late during her vacations, but stopped when he saw the pensive look on Eileen's face.

"What is it?" Tobias asked again.

"Come down and I'll tell you everything," Eileen said and burst into tears. Alarmed, Tobias ran down and taking Eileen's hands in his own, sat down with her on a nearby bench. 

"Eileen, what is the matter?" Tobias asked, stroking her head. He and Eileen had known each other since childhood. And slowly and steadily, their friendship blossomed into love. Though the relationship was opposed by both the sets of parents, neither Tobias nor Eileen could imagine their lives without each other.

"Eileen, please don't cry," Tobias whispered. "Tell me. What troubles you?"

Eileen sniffed as she wiped her tears away. She held Tobias' hands and looked straight into his black eyes.

"Tobias, I'm pregnant," Eileen said.

Edited by LumosJinx111 - 11 years ago
Err...I don't know how this is a part of HP, but it's lovely to begin with. 👏
Eileen Prince and Tobias Snape...Half Blood Prince, remember? 😊
Come on just the prologue? Hmph... 
It's a pretty good beginning. This is an FF about the Half-Blood Prince I'm guessing?

Oh, and please PM when you update! I really like it!
Edited by twila - 11 years ago
Meher post your other stories as well. People here would love them!
Originally posted by twila

It's a pretty good beginning. This is an FF about the Half-Blood Prince I'm guessing?

Oh, and please PM when you update! I really like it!

Well...I won't say much on what's it all about or else it'll ruin the fun! But, its HP related!

Chapter 1 

"Eileen, love. Come to Mama," Mrs Prince called out to her seven- year old daughter as she ran around in the small garden in front of her house. 

The Princes were a poor family living a hand-to-mouth existence at Spinner's End. Mr Prince, Eileen's father, was a cobbler who was recently fired from his job. Since then, he had set up his own shop at Spinner's End. Whatever he earned each day was spent in buying food for his wife and daughter. And if ever he earned a penny extra, he always bought a treat for his Eileen. Mrs Prince sold bread and cakes to the residents of Spinner's End. Both of them adored Eileen who came quite late into their lives. 

"Eileen, come in," Mrs Prince called out again. "I've got to bake some bread for the Snapes." 

Eileen's ears perked up at the mention of the Snapes.

"Mama, isn't that Mr Snape?" she asked, pointing to an aristocratic looking gentleman.

"Yes," Mrs Prince replied. "And it is rude to point at others, Eileen."

Eileen was instantly contrite. "I'm sorry, Mama," she said, her head bent. "Aren't they rich?"

Mrs Prince chuckled. "Yes, they are rich," she replied. "And snobbish too. Better keep away from them."

Eileen kept quiet. Now wasn't the best time to tell her mother that Mr and Mrs Snape's eight- year old son had smiled at her yesterday, she decided. The Snapes were new to Spinner's End and their son, Tobias, studied in the same school as Eileen.

"Did you hear me, Eileen?" Mrs Prince asked. "Stay away from the Snapes. We are not in their league."

"Yes," Eileen whispered.

"Good," Mrs Prince said, satisfied. "Now come in and finish your school work."

Nice ff. Really interesting.
Anxious for update.
Please pm me when you update.
Originally posted by LumosJinx111

Eileen Prince and Tobias Snape...Half Blood Prince, remember? 😊

Haila. How can I forget them? 😆 Thanks for reminding me. You're a good writer. 😉