5th-6th jan 2013 weekend !

Posted: 11 years ago
Saturday's episode was sooo good !

Just loved MA, vishwajeet, Renu...forget it, loved everyone's singing !๐Ÿ˜†

Was a pleasure to see Ajay-Atul. those guys are seriously good ! After hearing their Apsara aali from Renu, went and checked out their other songs in marathi. Such beautiful music in Jogwa. was really moved.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Their khel mandala from Natrang was also so moving๐Ÿ˜ณ

It is sad that this show will end by this month end๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sad to see renu go ! Though it was expected.

next week will be either jazim or jasraj !
Today / sunday had a sufiana theme !

A very cute episode with cuter hosting !

Everyone sang very well.

The best for me were Jazim, Javed and Azmat !

Different flavours of sufi, jazim was good ,  his singing transported me totally.

Jasraj sang very well but i could not connect at all. technically it was perfect, felt it was too loud and the soul was..ahem, missing.

Vishwajeet was energetic, rock sufi is well...didn't work for me today.

Shahnaz, some parts were very soulful, rest was...he sang well, though.

MA was technically perfect, somehow, for the first time could not connect, may be never heard it before. have to check out the original album๐Ÿ˜ณ

enjoyable episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by music-a-muse

Saturday's episode was sooo good !

Just loved MA, vishwajeet, Renu...forget it, loved everyone's singing !๐Ÿ˜†

Was a pleasure to see Ajay-Atul. those guys are seriously good ! After hearing their Apsara aali from Renu, went and checked out their other songs in marathi. Such beautiful music in Jogwa. was really moved.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Their khel mandala from Natrang was also so moving๐Ÿ˜ณ

It is sad that this show will end by this month end๐Ÿ˜ญ

i knw!!  sad re ๐Ÿ˜ญ the show is going to end i hope they some how extend it by bring a twist or anythign --sigh ,,, ... seeign them together was such a pleasure ,,,, ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ajay atul remind me so much of hridyanath mangeshkar's music ...his music is also amazing -

i didnt knw apsara ali was theirs ,,it is frm this show i got to knw abt atul ajay and their music ,,, ๐Ÿ˜ณ
am going to chk the other songs too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sad to see renu go ! Though it was expected.

next week will be either jazim or jasraj !

i think i wil be jazim ,--he is good but i cannot see him singing any thing other than ghazals --( he could try bhajans too )  sometime u are not in mood to hear ghazals  --u tend to skip his singing ,,,,, my take --๐Ÿ˜ณ

Today / sunday had a sufiana theme !

A very cute episode with cuter hosting !

Everyone sang very well.

The best for me were Jazim, Javed and Azmat !

Different flavours of sufi, jazim was good ,  his singing transported me totally.

Jasraj sang very well but i could not connect at all. technically it was perfect, felt it was too loud and the soul was..ahem, missing.

Vishwajeet was energetic, rock sufi is well...didn't work for me today.

Shahnaz, some parts were very soulful, rest was...he sang well, though.

MA was technically perfect, somehow, for the first time could not connect, may be never heard it before. have to check out the original album๐Ÿ˜ณ

enjoyable episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

can u name the songs too havn't yet got to watch it ,, looking forward to watchign ๐Ÿ˜ณ
after watching today's (sunday Jan 6th) show I loved Jasraj & Shahnez performance was best followed by Jazim.

Javeed and Azmat was the light of the show.

i enjoyed very much sad this show is going to be end soon
SM from saying to MA a few weeks ago that with LUCK you will be a rising star of Hindustani classical in India in 10 yrs, yesterday, he emphatically said that he will be among the top 10 vocalists in 10 yrs.๐Ÿ‘

Amen !

Actually, enjoyed his singing desh raag yesterday , realised it after hearing it a few times today !๐Ÿ˜† got so used to his rapid gunfire taans, it took some hearings to appreciate his steady  and sukoon rendering !
Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
Thanks M-A-M for teh highlights of the weekend.

My DVR konked out and didnt record anything .. I am going to search for the updates online .. Seems like it was an interesting weekend .
Both of the episodes were great. 

Azmat was fabulous.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by nikkigreen - 11 years ago