Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

   

5th-6th jan 2013 weekend !

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 2715

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Saturday's episode was sooo good !

Just loved MA, vishwajeet, Renu...forget it, loved everyone's singing !LOL

Was a pleasure to see Ajay-Atul. those guys are seriously good ! After hearing their Apsara aali from Renu, went and checked out their other songs in marathi. Such beautiful music in Jogwa. was really moved.ClapClapClapTheir khel mandala from Natrang was also so movingEmbarrassed

It is sad that this show will end by this month endCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunnikkigreengaayikashunu6kiti_gDabulls23

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 2715

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Sad to see renu go ! Though it was expected.

next week will be either jazim or jasraj !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunkacchashunu6

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 2715

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Today / sunday had a sufiana theme !

A very cute episode with cuter hosting !

Everyone sang very well.

The best for me were Jazim, Javed and Azmat !

Different flavours of sufi, jazim was good ,  his singing transported me totally.

Jasraj sang very well but i could not connect at all. technically it was perfect, felt it was too loud and the soul was..ahem, missing.

Vishwajeet was energetic, rock sufi is well...didn't work for me today.

Shahnaz, some parts were very soulful, rest was...he sang well, though.

MA was technically perfect, somehow, for the first time could not connect, may be never heard it before. have to check out the original albumEmbarrassed

enjoyable episodeClapClap




The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunDabulls23

rajsun Newbie
rajsun
rajsun

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 32

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Saturday's episode was sooo good !

Just loved MA, vishwajeet, Renu...forget it, loved everyone's singing !LOL

Was a pleasure to see Ajay-Atul. those guys are seriously good ! After hearing their Apsara aali from Renu, went and checked out their other songs in marathi. Such beautiful music in Jogwa. was really moved.ClapClapClapTheir khel mandala from Natrang was also so movingEmbarrassed

It is sad that this show will end by this month endCry
 

i knw!!  sad re Cry the show is going to end i hope they some how extend it by bring a twist or anythign --sigh ,,, ... seeign them together was such a pleasure ,,,, Embarrassed

ajay atul remind me so much of hridyanath mangeshkar's music ...his music is also amazing -

i didnt knw apsara ali was theirs ,,it is frm this show i got to knw abt atul ajay and their music ,,, Embarrassed
am going to chk the other songs too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

rajsun Newbie
rajsun
rajsun

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 32

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Sad to see renu go ! Though it was expected.

next week will be either jazim or jasraj !
 

i think i wil be jazim ,--he is good but i cannot see him singing any thing other than ghazals --( he could try bhajans too )  sometime u are not in mood to hear ghazals  --u tend to skip his singing ,,,,, my take --Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

rajsun Newbie
rajsun
rajsun

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 32

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Today / sunday had a sufiana theme !

A very cute episode with cuter hosting !

Everyone sang very well.

The best for me were Jazim, Javed and Azmat !

Different flavours of sufi, jazim was good ,  his singing transported me totally.

Jasraj sang very well but i could not connect at all. technically it was perfect, felt it was too loud and the soul was..ahem, missing.

Vishwajeet was energetic, rock sufi is well...didn't work for me today.

Shahnaz, some parts were very soulful, rest was...he sang well, though.

MA was technically perfect, somehow, for the first time could not connect, may be never heard it before. have to check out the original albumEmbarrassed

enjoyable episodeClapClap





can u name the songs too havn't yet got to watch it ,, looking forward to watchign Embarrassed
kaccha Newbie
kaccha
kaccha

Joined: 13 November 2012
Posts: 12

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
after watching today's (sunday Jan 6th) show I loved Jasraj & Shahnez performance was best followed by Jazim.

Javeed and Azmat was the light of the show.

i enjoyed very much sad this show is going to be end soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 2715

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
SM from saying to MA a few weeks ago that with LUCK you will be a rising star of Hindustani classical in India in 10 yrs, yesterday, he emphatically said that he will be among the top 10 vocalists in 10 yrs.Clap

Amen !

Actually, enjoyed his singing desh raag yesterday , realised it after hearing it a few times today !LOL got so used to his rapid gunfire taans, it took some hearings to appreciate his steady  and sukoon rendering !


Edited by music-a-muse - 07 January 2013 at 8:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikashunu6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index