Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Indecent Proposal- ArShi FF- chap14=pg-23

shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86irshadanJENIsneevankrishharika04angelAmita2014Taz.roxoxsushanprabha75niya55Spoonaiyeshyeshnautthra1208crazy4ArnavSRmarch2011zafijahnvi.luvs.ASRrkapoor1382ThanuAditya

shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

varbhavanreena1146mssravyaArmelasukritaa12sangeethbalapriya247LIONHEARTsaj111kethgauthami1nJENIsharika04angelniya55SpoonaiShweta1691sessyprabha75lovespellreshmimohancrazy4ArnavSRputhJCJSmissmkaaytangeldream14jahnvi.luvs.ASRseeta_naipssarunsashasinghThanuAditya_Oishi_

shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146sadiasaziapretty37ki21988mayman86Arshinmepriya247sangeethbalamssravyaArmelaTinkJiakethgauthami1LIONHEARTsaj111agshilpaspanny93nJENIsimli95ag0502harika04angelsessyShweta1691reshmimohan--BumbleBee--prabha75lovespellarnavbarunputhmissmkcrazy4ArnavSRJCJSjahnvi.luvs.ASRaaytAphrodite88angeldream14ThanuAdityaseeta_naips

lovespell Goldie
lovespell
lovespell

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
The title intrigued me. You are the 3rd writer to come up with that name.
But a different storyline. Interested to see what happens next

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nJENIskethgauthami1shivi02ThanuAditya

shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Part 3

" The deed's signed. You both are officially newly-weds. Congratulations Mr & Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada," the registrar officer declared.

Arnav snatched the file. "Your service is done. My secretary will transfer you your remaining dues."

I rolled my eyes."Common Arnav, don't act so prude. It's not your business deal. It's your marriage, sorry- our marriage." I pretended to smile through clenched teeth.

"This is nothing more than a business deal. You will get a new job as I had promised."

"Job? Who cares for the job? Am I not the co-owner of CNBS broadcasting network too now?" I smirked.

"The financial statements have been jotted down very well in the contract. In case you've forgotten to read , let me inform you , you don't acquire any rights in my business empire. You will get an undisclosed sum of money at the end of contract period i.e. six months."

I laughed."What's with all the secrecy? You haven't told me why are you marrying me and you want me to pay for staying with you for six months? Vicious, chauvinist you always were but never thought you could stoop lower. Just goes to think never think never."

"I have more important things to do in my itinerary today than giving ears to your babbling. You have signed the contract for your own sake. Just deal with it & get over it."

I inhaled my fuming anger and counted to ten to stop bursting out on him.  Carry on with your plan, Khushi. I smiled a secret placid smile to myself.

"So..umm..let's go Arnav." I put my arms around his. He instantly jerked them away.

"You are going back to live where you live. Myself to where I live, get it?"

"Hey...But we are...MARRIED now!! That means I got to live with you!"

"Married people who believe in their marriage live together not people who signed a mere business contract."

"But I have six months' rent due. You got to clear them or else the landlady will throw me out!"

"Pay her Khushi. Oh I forgot ; you get the money six months later. Happy wedding, darling" ,smirking he turned away and left leaving me alone in the marriage registrar office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..."Dia, "where's he gone?"

"Dia!!"

"Sorry Khushi, you said something?"

I practically had to pull her away from Jake in the partying crowd.

"I can't see Arnav anywhere in the party ." I huffed in desperation.

"Well I saw...no, nothing. I don't know."

"Dia , girl out with the truth. NOW."

"Okay..I saw Simona pulling him to that dark corner there leading to the backside park. That's it."

"Now, she might have some college end term papers to deal with. You don't lose hope."

Tears were brimming large in my eyes. My world seemed crashing down like a tornado tearing apart the building  built after years of patience  and hope.

"It's all over Dia. He doesn't like me." I said in a low voice choking over my tears.

"Khushi...It's not like that. Maybe Arnav's not the..." her words trailed away as I started to walk away from the college farewell party.

The budding flower had just started to blossom when a harsh gush of wind had ruthlessly trampled it. The loud music ricocheting off the speakers made my head ache badly. The three years of waiting for him was futile. He was never to become mine.

"Khushi!Khushi!!"

Some familiar was calling out my voice. I was walking deadlessly wherever my feet drifted me.

"Isn't it a tiny bit late to attend classes now? At 1:35 am not too sure if any professor is interested in giving lectures  at this time."

"Uh..what?" wiping my tears I tried to make a clear picture of the person in surrounded in darkness. The clouds cleared unmasking the moon giving light to the surroundings.

"Arnav."

I turned to go away at the sight of him. He pulled me by the arm pinning me to the old dusty college wall." Is something wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Go back Arnav. I am alright." I tried fruitlessly to unclasp his strong hold over  my arms.

"Really? You have never looked better. These ugly puffed up eyes, all swelled up add to your beauty which is adorned by a grimace. Your lackluster face simply radiates happiness. You should be like this more often. Trust me you'll get a army of guys swooning over you."

"Oh yeah? That would have been for the best! I would have so many guys after me but I was a fool to be wasting all this while waiting for a person with the sensitivity of a peanut."

"You are comparing me to a peanut?" He looked flabbergasted.

I didn't care what I was saying but the pent up anger inside me was finally giving away." Who says it's you Mr.?? Why should I have everything to do with you? Why should I prepare class notes for you ? That was Khushi Kumari Gupta Charity Service at work. Nothing more than that. Waiting for someone to get over with his tennis practice was just part of my dream job of carrying your racket for you. Laughing like a jerk with all your baboon friends solely because I enjoyed their company. Surely not to spy upon you to my heart's content. Everyday rushing in the corridor to sneakpeek in your class between breaks not to catch a glimpse of you but to ogle at the football jock Rey..."

My words were cut short with his gentle lips capturing mine. An electric impulse with velocity impossible to calculate in physics rushed through my entire body igniting sparks. It was my first kiss. I had never known what to expect from my first one. Fireworks & music bursting out in the background like it does in movies perhaps? All I could hear was my heart pounding loudly and all my senses were blanked out for the moment. He slowly pulled apart.

"You don't have to say it. I know it's me." He smiled his electric white smile, his brown eyes twinkling in the shinning moonlight.

I guess I spend the whole night standing there refusing to come out of the aura of the magical kiss.

...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on my bags outside the apartment building which just five minutes ago used to my abode. I had  refused to come out at which that nasty landlady had thrown my stuff out. Bitch!                

Was this my destiny? Khushi Kumari Gupta literally staying on the road?..Wait a sec, am not Gupta anymore...

"Welcome to the penthouse suite, Mam. This way please. "The belly boy swung open the door.

"Thank you." I nodded curtly and stepped inside.

My feet froze midway seeing the luxurious 2 million apartment. Luxury oozed from each nook and corner. I saw my surprised self in the reflection from the polished white Italian marble floor. The entrance had its own private fountain. Two golden swans drizzled the waterfall. Hastily making my composure I made my way inside not able to resist myself from staring shamelessly at everything.

"What the hell are you doing here??"

"Oh hey..." instantly I closed my eyes." Care to wrap yourself a towel?"

"What are you doing inside my house??" he inched closer. Nervously I opened my eyes to see his well sculpted body coming closer. Time had passed but still I was not used to seeing him like this. Trying very hard to look anywhere but his body I retorted."  This is my house too now that we are married...yeah right I know I don't own any part of your property but then It's my legal right to stay in my husband's house, you know."

"GET out before I call the guards."

"If you do then I annul the marriage. We both have the rights to annul it before six months if I make a case of mental harassment against you. "

He remained stone-faced. I had produced the desired effect of his anger.

"I take your silence for a yes. Glad you know where your profit lies. Anyways now that I am shifting here there is first and foremost RULE NO 1 ' no stripping naked in the suite after shower when you have got a lady in the house. Get that?"

"As my wife you are allowed to stay here but this still remains my house. I will do here exactly what I wish to. Either deal with it or leave. By the way, I have no objection how you choose to roam in the house after a shower. Naked or not- doesn't affect me.  "

Edited by shivi02 - 12 January 2013 at 8:02am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaAroramayman86ki21988reena1146Arshinmezara28Armelasukritaa12mssravyakethgauthami1TinkJiaimli95nJENIssaj111Shweta1691sessyreshmimohan--BumbleBee--Spoonaiprabha75lovespellannabarnavbarunputhmagss24JCJSSilentShadowcrazy4ArnavSRjahnvi.luvs.ASRAphrodite88aaytangeldream14sarunsashasinghThanuAdityaseeta_naips

kethgauthami1 Senior Member
kethgauthami1
kethgauthami1

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hey i m first to comment...ur concept is simply interesting and great i thought by seeing title name that i read ff somewhere here in IF but u did quiet well with ur unique concept girl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missmkshivi02

kethgauthami1 Senior Member
kethgauthami1
kethgauthami1

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
great ff...unique concept may be title is same...thanks for 3 updates in one day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi02

Go to top