Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DELHI GANG RAPE VICTIM'S ITENTIY REVEALED

Aaanio_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
delhi gang rape brave hera name revealed her name is jyoti singh pandey her father revealed her name saying i m proud of her that she died while protecting herself from those monsters he added to it when he 1st saw her in that state he came near her nd kept his hand on her forhead to which she slowly opened her eyes and said its paing a lot nd started crying when she saw her mother nd brother she cried even more to whcih his father said himmat rakh beta! she said mai jeena chahti hu nd his father told that my daughter was a smiling girl she used to smile every time nd had long slliky hairs nd never use to tie them he added to it she use to wear western clothes only nd he said usse zhuknaa pasand nahi tha woh mar jaati lekin jhukti nahi he gave this interview to a british newspaper

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
The monsters have no right to live... They should get hard punishment... My parayers to her soul...
They deserve to die who did this!!! Blesss her family 
laadgrnr_jalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im feel really bad abt wat has happened.For a gem like her it shouldnt have happened.It shows humans have lost humanity.I pray for her family.May her soul rest in peace.😭
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing,those monsters including the juvenile shouldn't be allowed to live.She is really brave and didn't back away from fighting for justice.Hope the the culprits aren't let go easily.
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TFS...She really set an example...!! she was a true braveheart..!! 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m waiting to see jyoti's getting her justic. These monsters wl have to get strong punishment asap..n only then her soul wl stay in rip..moreover, i wish 1 teenager aged sinner amidst these monsters won't get to go away frm the gap of laws.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jyoti means Light 
Justice cannot be denied to her !!
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
Needs justice.
Needs reforms.
Needs respect.