Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ipkrocks21

ipkrocks21

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Well to start with I have joined this forum only for my love for IPKKND but then just after it ended I got depressed and started reading FFs/SSs and OSs and the last few days I was on a reading spree...I must have read almost 50 of those in the past 20 odd days or so... I loved some of them...some of them were gud, some very gud and some very very gud!! But still I was not satisfied( I am a mad reader btw) so I learnt from a lot of ppl that I shud read It all started wid 300 rs. and obviously going by my search I started it around 4 days back and do I need to say anything now...

I use to put my son to sleep at night and then use to read it for god knows how long...I just didnt feel like stopping myself... Karmachamelon I sincerely dont think that you have any idea about what you have written...it is BY FAR the best piece of work I have seen... it is BAAP of all the FFs here...and has given me a ajeeb sa sookoon after reading it completely ... though I am still craving for more and more...

I have to THANK you in BOLD to give ME this story...cant really express in words about this one...it has every element  what a reader looks for...romance, passion, pain, agony and what not... Can i please give u a suggestion ...Can you please please please turn it into a book...I will be the first one to buy a copy...take my word on that...I dont love it...I adored it and lived it...you have created a magic in IT ALL STARTED WITH 300 Rs... all I can say is a BIG thank you and yes Can I please request you to please pm me for the next update or I will have to become a stalker if u dont LOL !!

Thank you who so ever you are...you made my day(rather last 4 nights )wonderful with IASW300Rs :)   I am content now :D

PS: I am serious abt the book thing!! All the best to you and god bless you BIG time !!

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaJCMzasss555sathalusuzukiArshinmeSwamuarshiyakanishkaRealityTruthakshu.ray2712345abcdefgfazkazo_Oraadvaitagnainaasmaali0987Achinta97kethgauthami1simraaansruthirishipaaskhannapallavisarkar-Koeli_Appy-arnavbarunBarunz4everarvankhushiRandomGirlkannansangeeLadyRmultifacetedshane1-Siaa-swat.gmimosa658jesoviasr13ddFan2012-Snakewa-berdineruby-redRee1306Aliya_hzsnhira2050supriya.arshiJai.Mata.Distrawberry143yashal_khan..SSNAIR..karmachameleontogetherforevermoomin4455deepika45rocking meenu..Enchantress..yoga123shivi.10rocksvandana1965chetna19GoGreenincandescent.SobtiLicious..FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A msg to Karmachamleon!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arnavbarun

Goldie

arnavbarun

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hey thanks!
KC is one of my favorite writer too...
I suggest you read "FATE MATE" also!!
both her works are simply amazing!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkrocks21-Koeli_Appy--Siaa-karmachameleonrocking meenu-Iruni-

ipkrocks21

ipkrocks21

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavbarun

Hey thanks!
KC is one of my favorite writer too...
I suggest you read "FATE MATE" also!!
both her works are simply amazing!!!

yup read that too already but as i said for me nothing comes close to it all started wid :)))))))))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavbarunkarmachameleonrocking meenu

arshi-pooja

IF-Dazzler

arshi-pooja

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Read fate mate too...u wud be blown away...also try nd read mirage by molten lava...these are best of ipk forum

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suzukiipkrocks21karmachameleonrocking meenu-Iruni-

desigirl_sydell

IF-Dazzler

desigirl_sydell

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thks 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking meenu

Ree1306

IF-Dazzler

Ree1306

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I have been reading her FF "Fate Mate" frm d last few days...
She is an amazing writer must say..!!
She has depicted d emotions of both d characters of her ff really well..!!
Will surely read her other work too after Fate Mate..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkrocks21-Siaa-karmachameleonrocking meenu

..SSNAIR..

IF-Dazzler

..SSNAIR..

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Karmachamleon

The Best!

Edited by ..SSNAIR.. - 06 January 2013 at 7:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sathalusuzukiRealityTruthipkrocks21-Koeli_Appy--Siaa-karmachameleondeepika45rocking meenuchetna19

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
She Rocks...Love both her worksBig smile...Truly beautifully writtenStar!!!!

Hats off to herClapClapClap!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkrocks21-Siaa-karmachameleonrocking meenu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.