Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanxs!! For the update Smilegood job akka Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Jan 7 - 11 Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Friday 

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sneha..Hug

One of the best episodes of SM..Clap

Each scene , dialogues too good ..Clap

RS confidence that nothing will happen to sharadha Thumbs Up, saro soundraya worryingCry , meenu comes on time to give moral support to saro and family ,Day Dreaming, their emotional reunion.Heart. Tamil coming to see sharadha in hospital Smileand unexpected scene of saro feeling sad about his mom to Tamil ShockedBig smile, and finally sharadha back to her usual making fun of meenuLOL and pouring her love and respect to Tamil.Big smile. Each scene was well written and well executed..Clap

Kudos to the director for coming up with this hear touching episode..ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

This is the scene today. So what is going on?

Edited by migan - 07 January 2013 at 10:26pm

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

This is the scene today. So what is going on?

It must be Sreeja's Birthday., I guess its her grandma standing at the left..

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha for the updates.

Nice episode. Especially between meenu and Saro. Saradha and RS and Tamil every one was touchy today.

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Nice episode. Especially between meenu and Saro. Saradha and RS and Tamil every one was touchy today.

I am yet to watch the entire episode but i did watch this scene only after seeing meenu akka post here Embarrassed Indeed it was so beautiful.. saro meenu patching up. Love the way saro melt away seeing meenashi and said how much he miss her comforting him nu Embarrassed

thanks daa for the updates Hug

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

I am yet to watch the entire episode but i did watch this scene only after seeing meenu akka post here Embarrassed Indeed it was so beautiful.. saro meenu patching up. Love the way saro melt away seeing meenashi and said how much he miss her comforting him nu Embarrassed

thanks daa for the updates Hug

Akka read my comments too..Embarrassed

i loved whole episode , each relationship was beautifully shown.HeartThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.