Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Hello PVians Hug  Happy New Year 

I am sure not many missed me of late ...You may or may not have noticed I was in invisible mode last few weeks..What can i say real life sucks some times. Tongue Any hoo they are some matters needing attention. Apna forum needs some spring cleaning now that you kids took advantage of mama being away AngryLOL

1.  ArYan Newletter team wants your help . Apparently some of you guys signed up but have been a no show Ouch. Not done guys . If you volunteer please fulfill your end. At least find a back up for yourself if u are unable to do, so the NL does not suffer. If you will not be able to commit 100% ..please do not bother to volunteer at all. Coz some one else who is really interested would have appreciated the opportunity to contribute something to our forum & NL .  Smile 

Slots available to be filled at the moment :

Funny Scene of the week : maha9 /shubhika124
Picture of the week :  anu93
Shocker of the week : maha9/shubhika124
Most Irritating Character/Scene Of The Week : anu93
Blooper of the Week : 
VM of the Week :  Kittya_Cullen

2.  As you guys know February is a double dhamaka month for sadda  forum members .. Gurmeet's birthday &  PV will celebrate its successful first anniversary Party

Janki R has made a topic  , so all members can volunteer/contribute to make Gurmeet Choudhary's birthday thread  : Please do visit Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! for further details and send your wishes it early.

Thush Volunteered to compile all the birthday messages
Gurmeet Choundry's Bday Messages-DeadLine 18th FEB

On account of our forum's first birthday Anba aka LoveViShalini has organized ||~~Punar Vivaah Award Nite ~~||  . Please do participate and vote for your fav members in all the categories.. I know which category I will win landslide ROFLROFL 

3. Gurmeet has been nominated to be most desirable hottie of 2012Blushing..All make yourself proud to be his fan..More details here IMP:Vote for GC in Times Most Desirable Man 2012 .

4. CONTESTS for participation : ::.. PV Valentine OS Contest ..::   &  PV 1st Anniversary Siggy Contest

That's it for today .  Adios Amigos Cool

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 13 January 2013 at 4:25am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3lakshmiayyappangaragabhavanasweet_bvesuhima1991laiba4evscieloPopo..LovelyDreamer.-Deepali-SpunkyTigressDeepaavengUbiquitosaimfpadmavarmorrispratimaan2012CATCHING_EYEsunitha02-VishaD-adigaagjayshu17Kittya_Cullenksfan2-Mrs.MasHGc-123mitulleenarana42smileymj10yamunah79Leevi05nan0102--Iqra---AarYaholic-..Comrade4eva..RA17COLOGYkholitaFireLordPhoenixMalika_ZL_KhanuluvmgAngeloScuroTilashinianushaarjaTahitien-moonaanyakunatjyoti06ApoorvaFanmaha9ilovepyaar-Saheba--ProudGCian-ArYa_crazyluvvillager00taahir004IsYaRoCHeRAngel_LuvUltimate-GCianKinSanj..RamKiJanaki..-Mrs.MSK-gafulu14Surish-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP Must Read : February Celebrations" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Happy New Year...Hug
Yep..U wer gone missed wen our forum moving in Jet speed..LOL Missed U deeps Ka...EmbarrassedTongue
Will Defo Participate In two Threads...Btw Can u make GC - Times poll  Thread as sticky one...It wil help others fellas to Vote..Embarrassed

Tis One..

Edited by AmeTz - 06 January 2013 at 7:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.-Deepzz--Saheba-gafulu14

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
^^^ Chellom ..Too many stickies will pop on page 1 da.. That is why i made this post sticky..all topics needing immediate attn ..their links will be in this post 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.-ProudGCian--Saheba-gafulu14

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

^^^ Chellom ..Too many stickies will pop on page 1 da.. That is why i made this post sticky..all topics needing immediate attn ..their links will be in this post 

Oh  k ten ka!!  ...Embarrassed
Will try 2 bump tat ten and tere...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.-Saheba-gafulu14

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
TFS Virtual Mumma :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.gafulu14

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Thanks Deepz aka PV mamma...

Pvians, 

There are many fun waiting for u guys for the First Year Anniversary of Punar Vivaah...Keep waiting my dear yaaros...

Love,

Anba... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I volunteer for Picture of the Week and Most Irritating Character Of the Week 
btw But do tell me 
When should I PM it and to whom? 
In each week on which day I should send ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-gafulu14

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

I volunteer for Picture of the Week and Most Irritating Character Of the Week 
btw But do tell me 
When should I PM it and to whom? 
In each week on which day I should send ?

Hi .. Visha_Dhami ..She is in charge of ArYan Newsletter . For now I will put in your name on volunteers list .. She will give you further details on when to submit :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-anu93gafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.