Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Mrs . Shukla..i guess all of you have already discussed that there is something really strange about her...how she always tries to hint at what might have happened to Varun...It has shown how Varun despite dating Ela , hit on both Sanju and Vinnie ...Varun seems to be kind of a twisted , sadistic playboy . So for some reason..I think maybe Varun had a fling with the teacher? lol. I mean..i can't hlep but wonder . honestly. The way she always tries to investigate about what happened to Varun . 

Another thing...anyone who watched PLL here...doesn't one think that Prithvi and Sanjana's equation is very similar to Spencer and Toby's equations..just like Vinnie and Prof . Rigved's equaiton is similar to Ezra and Aria? ...if these similarities are confirmed..then like Toby in the recent season turned out to be a betrayer to Spencer...I think Prithvi has a bigger role in all this despite appearing innocent like Toby was...any thoughts on this? 

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 06 January 2013 at 7:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harshita29396dhaakshukrazyarshaShivTRSSpia.raha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A kind of random thought." in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
i guess i could agree with being a playboy
but i don't really thnk so abt him n prof. shukla
but she is connected to it
n its prof, rigved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhaakshu

n its prof, rigved
oh . rigved . ok. LOL idk...felt like that...no idea why.

dhaakshu

harshita29396

harshita29396

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
rigved nd vinne are lik aria n ezra... bt prithvi n sajana's equation is stil a confusion/...??? 

.AbhIyalicious.

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by dhaakshu

n its prof, rigved
oh . rigved . ok. LOL idk...felt like that...no idea why.

its fine
anyway, hume yahi toh karna hai
guess karte rehna hai
wise b bohot hii wierd ideas humare dimag mai b aate rehte haiLOL
BTW ur new on forum?

.AbhIyalicious.

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I dont know about anu and varun, but I am sure prithvi has a bigger role to play. He is the lead.

.AbhIyalicious.

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Not only does Rigved's character resemble Ezra. They even look alike! Atleast to my need-a-checkup-eyes.

And yep! I think Prithvi plays Toby here. Sanju'll doubt him initially for being Mystery Man's sidekick and then they'll kickstart their passionate-angsty romance.
(But, I don't think they'll ever show Prithvi in Mystery Man's team, like they did Toby in Season 3 :/)

.AbhIyalicious.

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lhethal.Me

Not only does Rigved's character resemble Ezra. They even look alike! Atleast to my need-a-checkup-eyes.

And yep! I think Prithvi plays Toby here. Sanju'll doubt him initially for being Mystery Man's sidekick and then they'll kickstart their passionate-angsty romance.
(But, I don't think they'll ever show Prithvi in Mystery Man's team, like they did Toby in Season 3 :/)

thats exactly what i was thinking..prithvi takes me back to a poor copy of toby and rigved reminds me of eZra , definitely...idk why i feel that maybe prithvi will be a part of the mystery mans team like toby ended up in season 3..god  that was a major OUCH Ouch

-Keerthi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.