This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

I hate his majnu type character

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you like?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
He is too good to be true. For a business man he is way too considerate towards Anika. Where does he get the time. No wonder that their empire is on the verge of bankruptcy Wacko In general I believe that the youth is more busy with themselves, their own life, future and dreams. A partner has to fit in their life somewhere. Todays youths life isn't like saare khudaai ek taraf aur you my love ek taraf.

Edited by aishray - 06 January 2013 at 11:27am

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
This drama is flooded with hadh se zaroorat mahaan vyaktiyon. These people don't need to be explained:Mona, Vineet, Jatin, Vihaan.

Others are:
-Vihaan's father for letting his son run after his gf instead of telling him to pull up his socks because their company is in trouble,
-Babalulu for marrying a murderer and letting himself being used as an ATM in time of economic crisis. Just transfere 1 million to your wife's account without asking any questions Confused
-Mona's former landlord for asking half the rent and even then Mona wasn't able to pay the rent on time, -Anika for doing anything just anything for her mahaan mother Anushka. She doesn't seem to care where her mother was all these years!
-Bulbul is mahaanta in the making. Sacrificing her life and future for her sibblings aur maa ki khushi!

Past:
- One guy that saved us from diabetes in this overly sugar coated drama by his kaminapan in the end turned mahaan by jumping in front of this highly depressing creature Silly

Edited by aishray - 06 January 2013 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagoreelasingh

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
why do i feel that MR. Ruea lied reg. bankruptcy?? Ermm

i may be wrong for sure but is it that he wanna see if his son gives imp. to him n company or for Anika at this crisis

or is it that he wanna divert his son from Anika n her maya jaal LOL

what ever it is, to me its like 50 - 50

Its neither like i liked his character fully as lover boy nor did i like him fluctuating business man who till now only vanished just like that for Anika Ouch

I liked his character as a responsible son n grandson but his bashan D'oh

mona ko jo bhi milega bas aisa hi log milega - either mahaan like her or sacrificing like Vineet or evilish as Anu Wacko

Wah EK ji wah ur writers are gr8 Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishraytiny15

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

This drama is flooded with hadh se zaroorat mahaan vyaktiyon. These people don't need to be explained:Mona, Vineet, Jatin, Vihaan.

Others are:
-Vihaan's father for letting his son run after his gf instead of telling him to pull up his socks because their company is in trouble,
-Babalulu for marrying a murderer and letting himself being used as an ATM in time of economic crisis. Just transfere 1 million to your wife's account without asking any questions Confused
-Mona's former landlord for asking half the rent and even then Mona wasn't able to pay the rent on time, -Anika for doing anything just anything for her mahaan mother Anushka. She doesn't seem to care where her mother was all these years!
-Bulbul is mahaanta in the making. Sacrificing her life and future for her sibblings aur maa ki khushi!

Past:
- One guy that saved us from diabetes in this overly sugar coated drama by his kaminapan in the end turned mahaan by jumping in front of this highly depressing creature Silly

Well said Aishray LOL i specially find the highlighted lines far from reality Shocked They haven't still cleared the reason why and how Babalulu married our vamp ..Ouch

As far as Vihaan's dad is concerned, he has been shown in a couple of scenes asking his son to give more attention to their business but Vihaan baba..no use of telling him THAT!

One more thing that i want to add here is abt ANIKA. How many of u like her looks and dressing sense?..I mean, from no angle do her looks, make up and clothing sense look like she's a style icon..I think the casting director made the wrong choice in selecting this girl...I'm sure we all know a lot of girls who look far better than her when they get up in the morning (with no make up on) Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagoreaishrayelasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.