Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

It really disgusts me to thnink that even now some people in India are so orthodox!  They have no right to judge us from the clothes we wear. We as women have full rights to feel safe in the streets without  fearing for our lives. We have a right to wear what we want and how we want to. Angry 

By wearing certain clothes or putting on bindi will not stop from women getting raped. Until those so called "men" don't change their attitude and show us some respect nothing will change. Dead

Its very easy to blame us woman but no "male" is man enough to say that  its to do with their outlook on woman. Censored

Sure .. I am feeling now I shouldn't have kept quiet...But thanks for the support everyone...I am feeling much stronger now...

Have a nice weekend...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yesterday's incident (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

Just shows that those rapists exist everywhere. I am a muslim so I have never visited a temple. But in any case what was actually the purpose of that person visiting a temple- to pray to God or to check your Bindi? That was none of his business. You should not have cried. Those people exist everywhere and they do even in USA. In any case why exactly are you ashamed- You went to pray, you went to a temple, you went with a good time and with a good person. Now that person should be ashamed and should cry. Because he went to a temple to criticize a women's bindi. He went to a temple to criticize against women and that to a God who is a female. He went to a temple to criticize his own Goddess. 

Thanks sami ... Yeah I went to pray..Usually after visting temple I always feel good...But last week when I went I lost my peace of mind...
I hope I don't see that person again in my life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
You should not have cried!!!!!

You should have done one of two things!!!!!You should either have answered him back!!!!!Or else you should just have let dogs bark and not listened to it at all and forgotten about it!!!!!

The most idiotic notion is that the dressing style is responsible for the rapes!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryIt never was and never will be!!!!!!

You think about it!!!!!You think a two year old girl gets raped because she wore a western dress??

Rapes happen because men want to show women their place!!!!!And it will continue to happen as long as men are taught that they are superior!!!!!They don't like women being independent and enjoying their lives!!!!

These so-called people who say what women should do actually support rape!!!!!They are no better than rapists!!!!The guy who taunted you is also a rapist or at the very least a potential rapist or a supporter of them!!!!!

What these type of men want is a one way westernization!!!!!!They want mobile phones to come into the country but only men to use them!!!!!They want western clothes but only men to wear them!!!!!!They want the freedom to have a sexual partner only for men!!!!!Because according to them women are there to serve the men and please them!!!!!

I would say that if we listen to these regressive people and start doing what they want, wearing what they want, we would show that they are succeeding in suppressing the women!!!!!They are succeeding in sending us back to the 18th century!!!!!If they had the power they would reverse every reform brought about by social reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar and others!!!!!

So all we women can do is live life the way we want and work towards a progressive society where men and women both would be free to live life their way without fear!!!!!!

What we should fight for is freedom and equality for women!!!!!!Thumbs Up

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 January 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Ritu-ohmygodurgreatcharu_81pallavi25Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

You should not have cried!!!!!

You should have done one of two things!!!!!You should either have answered him back!!!!!Or else you should just have let dogs bark and not listened to it at all and forgotten about it!!!!!

The most idiotic notion is that the dressing style is responsible for the rapes!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryIt never was and never will be!!!!!!

You think about it!!!!!You think a two year old girl gets raped because she wore a western dress??

Rapes happen because men want to show women their place!!!!!And it will continue to happen as long as men are taught that they are superior!!!!!They don't like women being independent and enjoying their lives!!!!

These so-called people who say what women should do actually support rape!!!!!They are no better than rapists!!!!The guy who taunted you is also a rapist or at the very least a potential rapist or a supporter of them!!!!!

What these type of men want is a one way westernization!!!!!!They want mobile phones to come into the country but only men to use them!!!!!They want western clothes but only men to wear them!!!!!!They want the freedom to have a sexual partner only for men!!!!!Because according to them women are there to serve the men and please them!!!!!

I would say that if we listen to these regressive people and start doing what they want, wearing what they want, we would show that they are succeeding in suppressing the women!!!!!They are succeeding in send us back to the 18th century!!!!!If they had the power they would reverse every reform brought about by social reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar and others!!!!!

So all we women can do is live life the way we want and work towards a progressive society where men and women both would be free to live life their way without fear!!!!!!

What we should fight for is freedom and equality for women!!!!!!Thumbs Up

Agree with your each and every word. Men are treated superior than women and the most irritating fact is that the inequality is done by WOMEN only. The mothers consider the son as special, wives treat them as pati parmeshwar...
The entire society needs a transformation but NO..instead, they want to grab the freedom from the girls.Angry pathetic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25Shaina_b

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
You did well to ignore that guy, hes probably a pervert himself getting off on harassing a young girl. But you should not take what he said seriously, dogs bark and pigs stink, so dont pay attention to such people.
If you felt like saying something to him, then you could say: Listen, Ive come to the temple to pray, you have also come to a temple so pray and stop thinking about who is wearing what. This is God's house so make your thoughts pure and seek salvation!
First it was girls who wear jeans get raped, and now its girls who dont wear bindis...the DEVIL has no lack of excuses for evil deeds! 
Men who rape are just perverts... whether its a woman or a teenager or a little child...dress doesnt matter, age doesnt matter...just the thrill they get out of exerting their power over a female makes them feel empowered because otherwise they are complete failures and losers!

Muskaan92

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Originally posted by samin096

Just shows that those rapists exist everywhere. I am a muslim so I have never visited a temple. But in any case what was actually the purpose of that person visiting a temple- to pray to God or to check your Bindi? That was none of his business. You should not have cried. Those people exist everywhere and they do even in USA. In any case why exactly are you ashamed- You went to pray, you went to a temple, you went with a good time and with a good person. Now that person should be ashamed and should cry. Because he went to a temple to criticize a women's bindi. He went to a temple to criticize against women and that to a God who is a female. He went to a temple to criticize his own Goddess. 

Thanks sami ... Yeah I went to pray..Usually after visting temple I always feel good...But last week when I went I lost my peace of mind...
I hope I don't see that person again in my life...

That is time you spend with our Creator. So why waste that time thinking of others when most of the time I am afraid of my own belief and seek refuge.

Edited by samin096 - 25 January 2013 at 7:30am

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

You did well to ignore that guy, hes probably a pervert himself getting off on harassing a young girl. But you should not take what he said seriously, dogs bark and pigs stink, so dont pay attention to such people.
If you felt like saying something to him, then you could say: Listen, Ive come to the temple to pray, you have also come to a temple so pray and stop thinking about who is wearing what. This is God's house so make your thoughts pure and seek salvation!
First it was girls who wear jeans get raped, and now its girls who dont wear bindis...the DEVIL has no lack of excuses for evil deeds! 
Men who rape are just perverts... whether its a woman or a teenager or a little child...dress doesnt matter, age doesnt matter...just the thrill they get out of exerting their power over a female makes them feel empowered because otherwise they are complete failures and losers!

You are right Pallavi. Cheap men can even rape their mothers and daughters. They just want their MALE dominance to come out and overlap the women's self confidence and respect.
Dress, age and even the relation with the girl are all immaterial for such animals.

pallavi25

Steamjobs

Steamjobs

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thank you kriya for your suggestion. I think we should obey and get attention to by your given suggestion.

Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Crime patrol: Dastak Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.