Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
You should not have cried!!!!!

You should have done one of two things!!!!!You should either have answered him back!!!!!Or else you should just have let dogs bark and not listened to it at all and forgotten about it!!!!!

The most idiotic notion is that the dressing style is responsible for the rapes!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘It never was and never will be!!!!!!

You think about it!!!!!You think a two year old girl gets raped because she wore a western dress??

Rapes happen because men want to show women their place!!!!!And it will continue to happen as long as men are taught that they are superior!!!!!They don't like women being independent and enjoying their lives!!!!

These so-called people who say what women should do actually support rape!!!!!They are no better than rapists!!!!The guy who taunted you is also a rapist or at the very least a potential rapist or a supporter of them!!!!!

What these type of men want is a one way westernization!!!!!!They want mobile phones to come into the country but only men to use them!!!!!They want western clothes but only men to wear them!!!!!!They want the freedom to have a sexual partner only for men!!!!!Because according to them women are there to serve the men and please them!!!!!

I would say that if we listen to these regressive people and start doing what they want, wearing what they want, we would show that they are succeeding in suppressing the women!!!!!They are succeeding in sending us back to the 18th century!!!!!If they had the power they would reverse every reform brought about by social reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar and others!!!!!

So all we women can do is live life the way we want and work towards a progressive society where men and women both would be free to live life their way without fear!!!!!!

What we should fight for is freedom and equality for women!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

You should have done one of two things!!!!!You should either have answered him back!!!!!Or else you should just have let dogs bark and not listened to it at all and forgotten about it!!!!!

The most idiotic notion is that the dressing style is responsible for the rapes!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘It never was and never will be!!!!!!

You think about it!!!!!You think a two year old girl gets raped because she wore a western dress??

Rapes happen because men want to show women their place!!!!!And it will continue to happen as long as men are taught that they are superior!!!!!They don't like women being independent and enjoying their lives!!!!

These so-called people who say what women should do actually support rape!!!!!They are no better than rapists!!!!The guy who taunted you is also a rapist or at the very least a potential rapist or a supporter of them!!!!!

What these type of men want is a one way westernization!!!!!!They want mobile phones to come into the country but only men to use them!!!!!They want western clothes but only men to wear them!!!!!!They want the freedom to have a sexual partner only for men!!!!!Because according to them women are there to serve the men and please them!!!!!

I would say that if we listen to these regressive people and start doing what they want, wearing what they want, we would show that they are succeeding in suppressing the women!!!!!They are succeeding in send us back to the 18th century!!!!!If they had the power they would reverse every reform brought about by social reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar and others!!!!!

So all we women can do is live life the way we want and work towards a progressive society where men and women both would be free to live life their way without fear!!!!!!

Agree with your each and every word. Men are treated superior than women and the most irritating fact is that the inequality is done by WOMEN only. The mothers consider the son as special, wives treat them as pati parmeshwar...
The entire society needs a transformation but NO..instead, they want to grab the freedom from the girls.😑 pathetic.

pallavi25 thumbnail
You did well to ignore that guy, hes probably a pervert himself getting off on harassing a young girl. But you should not take what he said seriously, dogs bark and pigs stink, so dont pay attention to such people.
If you felt like saying something to him, then you could say: Listen, Ive come to the temple to pray, you have also come to a temple so pray and stop thinking about who is wearing what. This is God's house so make your thoughts pure and seek salvation!
First it was girls who wear jeans get raped, and now its girls who dont wear bindis...the DEVIL has no lack of excuses for evil deeds! 
Men who rape are just perverts... whether its a woman or a teenager or a little child...dress doesnt matter, age doesnt matter...just the thrill they get out of exerting their power over a female makes them feel empowered because otherwise they are complete failures and losers!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charu_81

Thanks sami ... Yeah I went to pray..Usually after visting temple I always feel good...But last week when I went I lost my peace of mind...
I hope I don't see that person again in my life...

That is time you spend with our Creator. So why waste that time thinking of others when most of the time I am afraid of my own belief and seek refuge.
Edited by samin096 - 11 years ago
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

You did well to ignore that guy, hes probably a pervert himself getting off on harassing a young girl. But you should not take what he said seriously, dogs bark and pigs stink, so dont pay attention to such people.

If you felt like saying something to him, then you could say: Listen, Ive come to the temple to pray, you have also come to a temple so pray and stop thinking about who is wearing what. This is God's house so make your thoughts pure and seek salvation!
First it was girls who wear jeans get raped, and now its girls who dont wear bindis...the DEVIL has no lack of excuses for evil deeds! 
Men who rape are just perverts... whether its a woman or a teenager or a little child...dress doesnt matter, age doesnt matter...just the thrill they get out of exerting their power over a female makes them feel empowered because otherwise they are complete failures and losers!

You are right Pallavi. Cheap men can even rape their mothers and daughters. They just want their MALE dominance to come out and overlap the women's self confidence and respect.
Dress, age and even the relation with the girl are all immaterial for such animals.
Steamjobs thumbnail
Thank you kriya for your suggestion. I think we should obey and get attention to by your given suggestion.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Steamjobs

Thank you kriya for your suggestion. I think we should obey and get attention to by your given suggestion.

Welcome dear😊
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I would say that if we listen to these regressive people and start doing what they want, wearing what they want, we would show that they are succeeding in suppressing the women!!!!!They are succeeding in sending us back to the 18th century!!!!!If they had the power they would reverse every reform brought about by social reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar and others!!!!!

I agree with each and every word of yours...Thanks Shaina...I need to become little strong..
Still major portion of our country's population has this kind of attitude about women...Until this attitude changes these things will keep going..
Thankfully my family isn't like that...
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just want to ask the ahackos if they think women's are provoking men then why is it happening to kids (2 3 year old. Please give me a break)
Men are just turning into animals and that is it. there is no other explanation.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: curious1

I just want to ask the ahackos if they think women's are provoking men then why is it happening to kids (2 3 year old. Please give me a break)
Men are just turning into animals and that is it. there is no other explanation.

Right. Clothes dont make any difference. men are all s** hungry and they dont see the age, colour, clothes or even the relation with the girl. Just want it.🀒