AnSh||Kabab main haddi||(AT 71) - Page 118

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

Successful marriage is also about trying to come together as one overcoming the obstacles and not about driving each other apart even if it is unintentional.

Honesty is good.But there is no point in her saying to him that love can happen only once so she will not be able to love him.If she feels that way she should keep it to herself and should not say that to him specially if she intents to stay married to him.

It will take time for her to fall for him..Shiv already knew that she is not in love with him..
But he will make her fall for him..for sure 😊
Why I doubt she breaking down and S ka hurt expression is the cliffhanger for today...it will be deadly
Originally posted by Vipansh

It will take time for her to fall for him..Shiv already knew that she is not in love with him..
But he will make her fall for him..for sure 😊

It is not about falling for him or not falling for him.He knows that.

But it is about whether it will be right on her part in telling him that she doesn't believe love can happen again

Yeah shiv know that she is not in love with him.. but this heard for the same persona whom you love most..i really hate if she even admit in front of him that she Is not in love with him.. this will kill him in bad way… so better she just asked for time.. not need to say more over it.. 

Originally posted by Malika

Why I doubt she breaking down and S ka hurt expression is the cliffhanger for today...it will be deadly

I know...Pray...
Originally posted by aparnauma

It is not about falling for him or not falling for him.He knows that.

But it is about whether it will be right on her part in telling him that she doesn't believe love can happen again
yeah.. she should just asked time  and not need to talk over that love can happen again or not... not need to dash his hope.. 
Originally posted by Malika

cv love emotional atyachar on us.. i am thinking same.. too 
Originally posted by DonIsback

yeah.. she should just asked time  and not need to talk over that love can happen again or not... not need to dash his hope.. 

but i have a strong opinion that she will not tell to shiv that love can happen again or not...
only they will be rona dona... 😭

and shiv consoling her that all...
Originally posted by blushing

PP for you ðŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot!!! 🤗

I really hope they misunderstood something here. I feel sad for both of them.