Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
anhaan seems super romanticDay Dreaming if in future there will be super romantic atmosphere rosid together whatever the track would in 1 or 2 months if sid ne marriage conssumate nahi kiya to i have doubt he better take an appointment from a doctorShockedLOL because roli i think she some how triying to conssumate her marriage from diwali dhamaka scene (veru ne roli ko touch kiya tha) onwards i think she is trying to take next step on diwali when khushi was arrested she said ke wo aj unke beech ki saari duriyan mita degi but sid ka murderer boss called him. Dead sid naraz rehta hai shaadi mein mental strength ki hi nahi physical strength ki bhi zarurat hai ek dusre ko samjhke relationship pe full stop lagana is nonsense need to take a next step rashmi ji better understand this. i dont want public marriage (hota hai to it is fine) that would be really romantic ki sid apne room ko bed ko beautifully decorate kare without roli knowing his plan kisi pooja wale din when he would be wareing nice shrwani and when roli opens the door she get surprised waha sid na ho ek note ho with bridal dress there likha ho ki roli ye pehen kar mera intezar karana.roli gets ready sid comes in room sid closes door he then takes roli near big metal bowl containing water candles sid roli ko arms mein carry karke phere le and den puts sindoor on her head and mangalsutra and all that just like rab ka shukrana song in jannat 2 it will be really romantic.Embarrassed and then they can conssumate there marriage and have as many children they want to have.Dancing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veru wil realize the truth (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Ufff dear I hope this kind of scene happen I hope it happens just the way u have described.uff that would be super cute. And romantic.Yar after this track ends if sid doesn't consummate I will myself take him to a good doctor myself.wht Yar roli is 20 by now a lot of my friends got married when they were 18 one of them also.have a kid.so yea I think sid needs to understand that roli is no longer a kid.she is a women who is ready for that next step.god I will kill cvcs if they only show that they have consummated with just turning off the light now thats plain sad and disheartning.rosid is a passionate couple u would atleast think they will show some. Cute and romantic scenes

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
i know it will be sad but i really want veeru to harm roli khanjarr mar de use waise bhi roli hurt hoti hai tabhi sid uske karib ata hai i think veeru ka roli ke liye passion badh raha hai he will definately harm someone. or he knows ki roli use nahi paise ko pyar karti hai roli ne pehle hi clear kar diya tha that is interesting kyunki har serial mein they show that fake love from girls side that is really unpredictable. its better ki veru ko pata hai roli use like nahi karti she is interested in money. that would keep her safe from veeru's bad eyesBig smile jab se veeru ko roli se pyar hua hai tab se veeru ne roli ko touch karne ki koshish bhi nahi ki. or han thanks to mausiji because of her back to back rosid to very cute scenes one that ladoo wala and other medicine wala scene love u mausi ji.Clap hey mishu di i really want roli to slap that naina ki uske pati par gandi nazar dal rahi hai veeru ki acting is very good but naina isThumbs Down veeru can is bearable but cant see naina roaming around sid jab bhi naina ka track chaloo hoga and sid ya roli mein se jise bhi pehle pata chale that she loves sid give her a tight slap LOL good for her dumb and crap on the name of orphan independent girl. and an independent girl can never be so weak warna how can she survive in this mean world Cry ...

Edited by wamavasant - 07 January 2013 at 12:23am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top