Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
According to simar tweet after veru gets back the property from khushi veru realizes its roli plan.now so roli has to act rude with the family she love.she has to be rude with her.husband.everybody will hate her and she wnt even get the property.sid wil hate her and go close to naina.and wht does left roli with ufff I had it with ssk.I want this track over with it i want rosid to get married again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahsaijahnavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veru wil realize the truth" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
hey mishu di ya seen i have seen the tweet i guess roli will definately win with her planDay Dreaming.because more than 2 months of garibi and prem ne kaha 6 months ke baad they can file a case for baby and property. and ha roli ne kaha tha 6 days is suffecient to take back property. they can't extend the property track so long for 5 to 6 months because naina ne bohat jaldi love realise kiya haiDead to she has to turn negative.and i think ki sid ko pata nahi chalega ki naina usse pyar karti hai aur wo roli ko support nahi karega to make this different may be rashmi ji will make roli misunderstand sid that would be really different. or waise bhi rashmi ji ke sare tracks are different she really has some twists and turns in every episode. or tweet ye to nahi kehta na ki roli will not succeed in her plan she will make veeru a big fool againLOL and ya sid can pretend to hate roli but never hate her really. prem can support her i guess. and ha in many serials husband wife consumate their marriage Thumbs Up after misunderstanding so i just hope ki sid roli ki missunderstanding door karne ke liye uske very very close jaayeEmbarrassed. and after the last episode sid ko pata hai roli usse kuchch chupa rahi hai so hope ki roli se door na jaye . or its SSKWink apna to yehi fanda hai don't beleive on tweets because audience ko serials se glued rakhne ke liye hai only beleive on articles there are two articles one is against roli and one is in favour i guess both will happen waiting for episodeQuestion.

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

According to simar tweet after veru gets back the property from khushi veru realizes its roli plan.now so roli has to act rude with the family she love.she has to be rude with her.husband.everybody will hate her and she wnt even get the property.sid wil hate her and go close to naina.and wht does left roli with ufff I had it with ssk.I want this track over with it i want rosid to get married again

tweet was of 3rd jan and on that day veeru ne lawyer se baat ki thi and roli ne apne family ka help kiya tha so i think tweet is in favour of serial to keep audience glued to itSmile. rupinn has posted one article which is same to the e24 segment and telly buzz article says something else so don't panic.both will happen to make things more interesting jaisa roli ke sarrogacy, prem, roli, sid, sim ke marriage ke time hua tha anything can happen in this serial.LOL or cvcs ko naina ko bhi to kuch track to dena hoga na in every serial there is a parallel track or simar is the lead to kya hua agar wo dim hai to usse bhi to koi screen space to milni hai or waise bhi naina sid ke caring nature ko dekh ke naina can think that he loves her and can confess love to him.its only my opinion Smile or naina kab tak apni inocent nature se chipki rahegi 1 week se use dekhaya bhi nahi hai gana ga ke gayab ho gayi hai lagtaOuch. sid ko kab ghurti rahegi kuch harkate bhi to karegi usse impress karne ke liyeSleepy. but kal i was happy because now roli tries to come close to sidClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savkatika

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hey dear I hope wht ur saying wil happen dear I can't stand this.khushi.veru track anymore.sid is wise and matured but is. Going through some emotional problem and stress so I dnt think he will try to knw the reason behind roli weird behaviour.yes ur right sana said that her entry wil bring a lot of twists and its really hard to predict anything abt ssk.but all I ask that atleast premar or simar gets to knw the truth they wnt let sid knw the truth this soon becoze they need to make.sid and naina close.which is yuck.yuck boring naina.I hope roli gets back the property soon.and that premar support her.I dnt want sid to do any kind. of intimate scene with naina.he can be angry at roli but god he cannot do intimate scenes with naina or fall for her.yuck yuck hey dear do tell me any spoiler if u get some

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
whatever happens i hope really be in rosid favourDay Dreaming. and sid don't drinks to wo naina ke saath intimate to ho nahi sakta or jab tak naina ko kuch nahi pata roli ke bare mein tab tak wo sid ke izzat pe hat nahi dalegi. wo jo kuch bhi kare roli ke saath kare naina ke sath nahiEmbarrassed. agar if can't cantrol himself tab to pakka sid ka character is total flop because being roli's husband being in love more than one and half year according to show (9 months + months before) roli ko touch bhi nahi kiya in any emotional stage or kisi larki ko haath bhi lagayeDead being angry on roli aur whatever is really suicidal case for rosid fans and even rosid. wo esa kuchch na kare ki baad mein when he comes to know all the truth roli pe pyar barsana chahe par apni harkat ki wajah se usse najre na mila payeBroken Heart this will be not excepted by us lets see what happens sid ko pata chale roli ka dhyan property dispute se hatane ke liye he can make roli jelouse and in that case naina ko lage ki sid usse pyar karta hai that sit...
may be this is the next track.Ouch
avika will turn 16 this year and she want's to compete for beauty padgent so she said she can wear revealing clothes if the script needs that or agar she want to achieve her goal she should not have any kind of dis comfort in doing little bit intimate scene i guess premar se bhi zyada intimate rosid ko dikhaya hai and agar wo khare ho kar hug kr sakti hai to why not while sleeping. and after diwali seen can expect little bit of intimacy from her. or esi koi baat nahi hai ki rashmi ji ke production wali films are only for family her other 2 serial mrs kaushik ki paanch bahuen and saath nibhna saathiya has also showed some intimate scenes so hope avika wil not object on that and it will help her in future

Edited by wamavasant - 06 January 2013 at 6:09am

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Yes yes dear I think we have seen more close scenes between rosid then premar.I mean if they can hug hold hand and they even did a cheek scene so I think it wnt affect her career if she does a beautifully done intimate scene I am not asking much.like sid can take her into his arms.hold her hand and gently kiss on her forehead and then on her eyes and then on her cheeks.and then they can hug tight or even an intimate dance would work well.I mean rosid dance are always hot.ufff I can imagine it on all on my head.dear god when will they show us that.I hope the cvcs convince rosid into doing a beautifully done rosid scene

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
know that is what i want to say ki ab bohat interesting track chal raha hai (mean ki already kya hoga na chahte hue bhi dekhna par raha hai) and history is witness ki jab bhi serials mein shaadi , suhagraat ka intimate, glamour, beautiful wala tadka lagta hai to TRP high ho jaati hai. to rashmi sharma ko audience ko unke serials se glued rakhne ke liye ye dekhana hoga kyunki premar had baby to wo intimate ho ke kuch kar bhi nahi sakteLOL to rosid ka aag lagane wale scenes is must neededEmbarrassed kyunke SSLK mein shaadi wala track chal raha haiAngry. to ssk ko trp charts ka celebration on rakhna hai to ye sab is must needed only for ssk i keep update of all the track in different serials. rashmi sharma should know ki in any serial couples whether they hate each other in first unke beech 6 months ke andar andar every thing happens to saal bhar beetne ke bad why not rosid. and yes mishu di whenever u get time write ff on rosid acording to current track including both the kabab mein hadis Deadnaina and veeru. and i think veeru ki acting is much better than naina.

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Dear after 21 if the current track stil exist I wil write a super hot romantic rosid which wil include veru as the villain and our hot sid wil save our roli.I dnt want to include naina but I have also thought abt a ff were.I can use that dumb naina.his when will 21 cone imagine our braveheart sid in order to save roli from veru gets hurt on his chest and on his lips ufff .he some wht rescues roli but they have to run to escape from roli.then they find an empty hut.roli then tells. Sid to open up his shirt so that she can put ointment on it ufff sid shirtless and roli taking care of that while its raining outside ufff super hot Yar really wht is sid made up of why the hel did he not consumate their marriage even when they are in love ufff I can't wait to.see rosid.first night

Post Reply New Post

Go to top