Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hey i want to share here my favrt Awesome Foursome's scene from Harry potter and Goblet of fire book...
Foursome means HiNni(Harry and Ginny) and RoMione(Ron Hermione)
but yeah they are my second Awesome Foursome My First  Foursome from Remix show...

Entering the common room, Harry looked around, and to his surprise he saw Ron sitting ashen-faced in distant corner.
Ginny was sitting with him, talking to him in what seemed to bea low, soothing voice.
What's up Ron? 'said Harry, Joining them
Ron looked up at Harry, a sort of blind horror in his face.
Why did i do it? 'He said wildly   "I dont know what made me do it.
He - er - just asked Fleur Delacour to go to the ball with him. 'said Ginny
she looked as though she was fighting back a smile. but she kept patting Ron's arm sympathetically.
you what? 'said Harry
I dont know what made me do it 'Ron gasped again "What was i playing at? there were people all around - i 've gone Entrance hall - she was standing talking to diggory - and it sort of came over me - and i asked her.
ron moaned and put his face in his hands . he kept talking  through the words were barely distinguishable ,
she looked at me I was a sea slug or something . did not even answer , and then I dunno . I just sort of come to my scenes and ran for it .
She,s part veela ' said harry you were right . her grandmother was one . it was not yours fault . I bet you just walked past when she was truning on the old charm for Diggory and god a blast of it , but she was wasting her time . he's going with Cho Chang
Ron looked up
I asked her to go with me just now with me just now. ' said Harry dully " she told me"
Ginny had suddenly stopped smiling
this is mad. 'said Ron " we 're  the only ones left who have not got anyone - well, expect Neville. hey -  guess who he asked? Hermione
what? 'said Harry, completely distracted by this startling news.
yeah, i know! 'said Ron some of color coming back into his face as he started to laugh. " he told me after potion! said she's always been really nice, helping him out with work and stuff - but she told him she was already going with someone, ha! As if! she just didn't want to go with Neville... I mean, who would?
Don't 'said Ginny, annoyed " don't laugh"
just then Hermione climbed in through the portrait hole.
why weren't you two at dinner? 'she said, coming over to join them
because  - oh shut up laughing you two - because they've both just been turned down by girls they asked to the ball! 'said Ginny
that shut Harry and Ron up.
thanks a bunch, Ginny. 'said Ron sourly
All good looking ones taken, Ron? 'said Hermione loftily
Eliose Midgen starting to look quite pretty now, is he? well, i am sure you'll find someone somewhere who'll have you.
But Ron was staring at Hermione as though suddenly seeing her in a whole new light. 'Hermione, Neville's right - you are a girl...'
oh, well spotted, ' she said acidly
well - you can come with one of us!
No, i cant  'snapped Hermione .
oh come on, 'he said impatiently, ' we need partners. we're going to really stupid if we haven't got any, everyone else has...'
i can't come with you, 'said Hermione, now blushing, 'because i m already going with someone .
no you're not! 'said Ron ' You just said that to get rid of Neville!
oh did i? 'said Hermione, and her  eyes flashed dangerously. ' just because it's taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn't mean no one else has spotted i am a girl.
Ron stared at her. then he grinned again
OK OK, we know you're girl. 'he said ' that do? will you come now?
i've already told you! Hermione said wery angrily ' i m going with someone else
And stormed off towards the girl's dormitories again.
she's lying, 'said Ron flatly, watching her go
she's not 'said Ginny quietly
who's it then? 'said Ron sharply
i am not telling you, its her business, 'said Ginny
Right, 'said Ron, who looked extremely put out, ' this is getting stupid, Ginny, you can go with Harry, i'll just_
i can't 'said Ginny, and she went searlet too 'i am going with - with Neville. he asked me when Hermione said no, and i thought... well ... i an not going to be able to go otherwise, i am not in fourth year.
she looked extremely miserable. ' i think i'll go and have dinner, 'she said and she got up and walked off to the portrait hole, her head bowed.
Ron goggled Harry
whats got into them? 'he demanded.

P.S
: You guyz can share your opinion on them.. i want listen too, how you gyzz feel about them, u can share everything here like photos, your feelings or any video...
i hope you guyzz like this topic, if not then you can put it trash bin...

thanks

~simi~

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_arti-Swetha-MioneCutecjPriya_990....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Foursome from Harry Potter" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I'm a huge HiNni fan, so, I loved the foursome and the extract too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@twila.. i m also like this scene just because of Ginny's reaction towards Harry.. thanks for the comment here, i hope u continue posting here..

here is some pics of them which is i like.

here i like all of them, look like they enjoy there.. what a day..

and there both girls cheer up them but there is soo emotional situation,
but love that scene..

there is both are weasley i know, dont know why but i want to share this and this is behind the scene may be thats why i like that picture...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_arti-Swetha-MioneCutecjPriya_990

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wow really nice.
I'm a huge fan of HiNni and also RoMione just love them.
Great pics of the 4.
This part in GOF is also my fav coz it's where Ron realizes that Hermione is a girl LOL.
It's also where he begins to have feelings for her.

Simi_YaRaLover

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome Simi. I love the foursome. Clap

Simi_YaRaLover

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Loved it Samara Heart Big smile
The Fantastic Four...and the extract that you put up is one of my favorite parts from the book Day Dreaming.

Simi_YaRaLover

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
hey  thanks to all for appreciate it, please just dont appreciate  but post anything about them as well..
this is just not my own but for everyone, u can do everything you want..

i remember one scene from prisoner of azkaban..
which is i have nothing to post a complete scene but scene was, where foursome are in train and light going off and they cant see anything then ginny came and then neville, at one time all are there as though there is not light too, when i read it, it make me laugh, there Ron's foot put on Hermione's foot...
really love that scene

Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 07 January 2013 at 11:25pm

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Edited by Mione - 10 January 2013 at 2:04am

Simi_YaRaLover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top